Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah
$272
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$173
$123
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$181
$136
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$210
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$400
$268
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
JW Marriott
$1,906
$191
$1,457
$1,225
All reviewsbedroom suiteprivate poolpalm jumeirahkids clubpool barocean viewdubai skylinefull kitchenlarge balconyfamily holidaypool sideafternoon teawashing machinespecial thankslate checkburj al arabamazing hotel
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my family and cannot complain about anything. Our 2 bedroom lagoon view suite was beautiful and spacious. The view of the lagoon followed by the city was amazing to wake up to every morning. More importantly all the staff members (receptionists, concierge, housekeepers, breakfast staff, doormen, drivers, porters) were extremely helpful, friendly and really looked after us. The hotel provided a taxi or car hire service which was very convenient. I would definitely come back again and recommend it to everyone!

Room Tip: The lagoon view 2 bedroom suite is very quiet and beds very comfortable. I can never sleep away from home hence the lower rating for sleep quality which isn't the hotel's fault obviously.
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Just spent 3 incredible nights at the Kempinski Hotel Palm Island. The 2 bedroom suite was suburb with all the amenities you ever need add that to the incredible service we received from all the staff we came into contact with I will highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

1  Thank tjbmackie
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have been a few times for business and leisure to Dubai. This time chose to stay at Kempinski Palm. The experience was really good. Excellent service since arrival, staff were always very helpful and friendly. Concierge always knew the best places to visit and his suggestions were always good. Room was very large and made this business trip very enjoyable and peaceful, made me feel better than home! Buffet breakfast has many options and the restaurant has excellent food.
The pool area and lagoon are very nice too.
I really recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to enjoy a very nice break as couple or family or if you have to go for business with your wife.

Room Tip: All rooms have nice view and are very large.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Juan C
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The Kempinski Palm Jumeira meets expectations.

We selected this hotel for its location on the West Crescent of Palm Jumeira, next to Atlantis.
We wanted a quiet week-end on the beach not far from home to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere. And we got it right. We booked it by internet and the result was reasonably complying with our request.

The check-in was fast and efficient. The check-out was fast and bill was accurate.
We opted for a 2-bedroom suite (for the price of 2 connecting rooms) and we appreciated the space and terrace facing East/Sunrise with a view on Burj Al Arab, Dubai Marina and the nearest palm. Decoration is fine and of good taste.
The suite is soundproof and well fitted: large living / dining room, large outside terrace, nice american kitchen with all appliances (fridge, toaster, microwave oven, coffee machine, jug kettle, dish washing machine, plates-glasses-cutlery), 1 large master bedroom + 1 twin bedroom, 3 bathrooms, 1 washing-dryer machine room.
Unfortunately, shower-bath water was cold and we discovered the water heater switch only minutes before departing.

The beach is fine (about 200 meters large at low tide) and water is clean.
There is only 1 pool, and it is not really made for swimmers: we can only hope that Kempinsky will plan for building a lap-pool when upgrading the facilities. Kempinsky should propose sailing boats for rent.

The service is generally fair:
- the pool bar service is slow.
- the Brunello restaurant’ service is ok.
Brunello's menu is not offering a large choice, but quality (pasta, fish, meat) is really good. The breakfast buffet is not the best in town but decent (although too many salty dishes and not enough sweet dishes ... and no true bacon at all, this is really disappointing).
- the K-West bar service is just professional. Choice is limited (beverage and coktail menu is quite small).

We truly regret that we had to pay for the Wi-Fi which is quiet fancy for a 5* hotel.

This Kempinski Palm Jumeira meets expectations, not more, not less. Just another standard 5* hotel in Dubai.

Room Tip: Better select rooms with palm view (interesting view day & night). The gulf view means rooms above the road and no view but empty sea view.
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I spent 2 nights with my family (2adults, 2children aged 3 years and 3 months). We stayed in the Lagoon 2 bedroom suite. When I saw the room, I loved every single detail from the space, furniture colors and the room view and didn’t care much about the price when I saw all of that. The room had a spacious kitchen and washing machine which is cool. I had beach and pool access which was very easy to reach with 2 kids. The staffs were very helpful from the concierge, reception staff and even the leisure team. It is very lovely to walk around in the hotel in the afternoon if the weather is pleasant. Honestly I didn’t want to check out basically because I really loved the atmosphere. I wish if you add extra dishes on the menu to make it perfect. If the playground is bigger for the kids, it would be more enjoyable. Thank you every one for making my stay perfect as it could be.

1  Thank hammadin a