“One of my favourite restaurants in Dubai.”
Review of Armani/Hashi

Armani/Hashi
Ranked #47 of 9,567 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Experience the best of Japan in a vibrant setting. Aramani/Hashi restaurant and lounge delivers an imaginative twist on traditional and contemporary Japanese cuisine. The freshest fish is flown in daily from around the world, and complimented by a selection of speciality beverages. Enjoy panaramic terrace views of the iconic The Dubai Fountain while dining on sushi, sashimi and other authentic Japanese dishes for a culinary occassion that will delight all the senses.Concourse level.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“One of my favourite restaurants in Dubai.”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Location: Breath taking
Food: Amazing, authentic and impeccably presented
Service: attentive and helpful

I highly recommend this restaurant and I can't wait to return. A great place to relax and unwind whilst taking in the immense view of the Dubai Fountains and sampling some delectable dishes.

• Visited February 2013
Stephen G, Director Food & Beverage at Armani/Hashi, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Nichola, Thank you for your review. It is a true delight to read your comments and I know the whole Armani/Hashi team will be thrilled. The Dubai dancing fountains are magical indeed, glad to hear you enjoyed the show! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Istanbul, Turkey
“Good Location, Good Japanese”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

You can rank this restaurant right next to Nobu or Zuma. Similar sushi quality and starter dishes. I cannot comment for the rest of the food as thats all I had. The fish were fresh and tasty, starters were very well prepared. Location is great as well, as Burj Khalifa is great to look at when you look up.

• Visited January 2013
Stephen G, Director Food & Beverage at Armani/Hashi, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Dear Memch, Thank you for your review. It is always a pleasure to share a great experience and your comments are wonderful. The team work very hard to ensure all of our guest requirements are accommodated and it is a delight to note that we managed to accomplish this during your dining experience at Armani/Hashi. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. All the best, Stephen
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great Japanese”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

The Hashi is a great restaurant. The food is very good - though not up to the standards of Roka or Nobu in London, but the prices are comparable. The service is very attentive and the location on terrace beneath the Burj Khalifa and over looking the fountains is spectacular. All in all, a great dinning experience.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Edwin G
Stephen G, Director Food & Beverage at Armani/Hashi, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear Edwin, Thank you for your review. It is always a pleasure to share a great experience and your comments are wonderful. We are delighted to hear that your dining experience with us was thoroughly enjoyed and we look forward to welcoming you back to Armani/Hashi in the near future.
Chisinau, Moldova
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“everything was just amasing”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

there is one week since I came back from Dubai, my last restaurant that i visited was Hashi from Armani Hotel, but I'm still thinking about that experience wich I have there. I'm a lover of japanese cousine, but I never eat such GREAT food, the chefs have time to greet you when you enter in the restaurant and to prepare you delicious dishes. the service was very professional, everything was delivered on time even it was extremly busy. everything was just perfect, we came to watch the foutain but we almost forgot about it. next time when we coming back to dubai Hashi is gonna be the first place to go. thank you very much

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Eugeniu D
Stephen G, Director Food & Beverage at Armani/Hashi, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Dear Eugeniu, Thank you for your review, I know the team will be thrilled to receive such wonderful comments. Thank you once again and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to Armani/Ristorante soon.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was great view and amazing service!!!!!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I visited last Wednesday with my friends, i had really fantastic time!!! Food was all very fresh and head chef was explain all dished and service staff also very friendly and professorial.
we enjoyed nice food and beautiful fountain show. am sure will be back soon!!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank falfal0922
Dear falfal, Thank you for your review, “It was great view and amazing service” Your comments are quite simply amazing and I know the team are going to be thrilled. We are very much looking forward to having you back with us very soon, Kind regards, Stephen