“Great place with Amazing rooftop.”
Review of Uptown Bar

Uptown Bar
Reserve a table
Ranked #281 of 12,769 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Umm Suqeim
Description: Where do you go for a stunning cocktail that comes with jaw-dropping views over the magnificent city lights of Dubai? Uptown Bar. Its elevated terrace, super stylish interior and soulful beats make it the place to be. In-house mixologists create designer drinks with a twist, using molecular know-how to produce cocktails that smoke and more. There’s a menu of simple and delicious South American tapas to nibble on, while you soak up the atmosphere.For those who enjoy smoking, a choice selection of Cuban cigars is available to enjoy on the terrace.
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

I always experience this place when i want to impress someone, family, friends coming to visit Dubai. The view is amazing, it's a nice place to start the night out. I will recommend.
Drinks are normally priced.

Date of visit: December 2015
sureshbabuRa, Manager at Uptown Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2016

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for appreciating our venue, we have got lots of new promotions, we also open our bar by 5PM and offering sunset happy hours with discounted price, please visit again and appreciate our efficiency

Thanks & Regards
Suresh

Write a reviewReviews (461)

Reviewed September 11, 2016

We stayed 8 days in Dubai and had some drinks at Uptown Bar. Nice view and good drinks but hate the smell of smoke. There is no smoke free area outside

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed September 6, 2016

This place is so nice to sit outside with a view drinks at night and enjoy the view of the Dubai Skyline under the stars!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

My partner and I visited Uptown Bar last night, we are not residents of the hotel, although we walked straight in at around 8pm and did not need to reserve. We were seated outside with an amazing view and the drinks/cocktails were lovely and served by very friendly and attentive staff. We will be returning over the next week and would recommend.

Date of visit: September 2016
2  Thank Cluroe14
Reviewed September 4, 2016

My three colleagues and I decided to finish our evening dining at the Beachcomber restaurant with drinks at the Uptown Bar up on the 24th floor of the Jumeirah Beach hotel. Whilst the cool air conditioned atmosphere of the indoor lounge was very appealing, we decided to sit outside to take in the views. These were quite spectacular, notably the views over to the Burj Khalifa in the middle distance. Admittedly, in early September the temperatures are still quite high but we persevered with our ice cold drinks. I had a gin martini which went down a treat. The three ladies with me had vodka martini, Peroni Italian bottled beer and ice water (the driver).

The service was impeccable. The waiter was curious as to how I had managed to secure an evening with three ladies but I firmly insisted that that was my secret...

We enjoyed our short visit here - in a few days I have now had the chance to compare three very different rooftop bars. My goal is to get to a few more before I leave this vibrant city later in the week.

Date of visit: September 2016