4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
3,538 results
All reviews besh restaurant direct access turkish restaurant rooftop pool the burj al arab the club lounge metro station junior suite business trip excellent hotel special thanks duty manager early check house keeping emirates floor mica
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Excellent location that is connected directly to mall of emirates.
Friendly welcoming staff.
Tasty breakfast.
Very good for shopping from mall of emirates.
Great value for money.
I Highly recommend this hotel

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Dr-Imad Q
SheratonMOE, General Manager at Sheraton Mall of the Emirates Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Dear Dr-Imad Q,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us and for your recommendation. It's great that our breakfast options were so to your liking and and our direct connection to Mall of the Emirates added such convenience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and thank you for choosing Sheraton Mall of the Emirates Hotel.

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

Great service, nice food. Kavurma and borek are really good. Starters are already enough, without main courses you can easily get full. Bora is great waiter, he did good job through the night for our comfort.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Efe A

Dear Efe A,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. It's great to hear that our restaurant facilities were so to your liking and that Bora helped make your stay so memorable. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and thank you for choosing Sheraton Mall of the Emirates Hotel.

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

I went there 2 times with a friend.
Most of your staff recognized me and friend that was very nice. Rikesh in the Vintage was really friendly very nice and always smiling. That made me and friend very happy and enjoyed. Thank you so much.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank LakeLakeN

Dear LakeLakeN,

I am glad to hear that your visits with us have been so positive and that Rikesh left such a memorable impression upon you. We hope to welcome you back again soon and thank you for sharing your review with us.

Reviewed August 30, 2019

Ordered a smoothie that was not listed. They charged me 42 DHS and gave me a super small cup with hardly any fruit in it. Must be the worse smoothie in Dubai, and obviously I feel cheated at 42 DHS. Everything else is reasonably priced so Im not sure why they decided to rip me off.

Anyway, won't be ordering anything there again.

Room tip: be careful about the prices at the bar.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank ash23051969
SheratonMOE, General Manager at Sheraton Mall of the Emirates Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Dear ash23051969,

I was deeply saddened to read your review of your recent experience with us. We pride ourselves on our service and I apologize that on this occasion we have fallen short of this. I will be sure to take this matter to my team for further discussion and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed August 30, 2019

What a great place. My trip was only 3 nights. I had access to the Exec Lounge. The room was huge with brilliant views. The lounge has a tremendously welcoming staff. Warm and hospitable. And the Besh Turkish restaurant was also very good. Plus, it’s convenient to get around by taxi or metro. It was too hot to walk around outside but the mall was a great place to get in steps

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank patrickcO8075QX

Dear patrickcO8075QX,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review with us. It's great to hear that your trip was so positive and that our location at Mall of the Emirates/Metro station added extra convenience for you. I will be sure to share your comments to the team and thank you for choosing Sheraton Mall of the Emirates Hotel, Dubai. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.