“Great Convenience”

Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel
Ranked #90 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Nice hotel adjoining the Mall of the Emirates. Great location, although taxis seem to,need to taking a convoluted journey to get back onto Sheikh Zayed Road. Room very good, and excellent of a bit of shopping.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank DarkeinOman
Management_Sheraton, General Manager at Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear DarkeinOman,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts from your last stay with us.

Indeed, we are conveniently connected to the second biggest mall in Dubai, which features more than 560 stores and entertainment activities such as indoor ski slopes and cinemas.

Furthermore, the mall is also directly linked to the metro station, allowing our guests to easily reach and discover Dubai’s main attractions.

Once again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and we hope to connect with you soon for another memorable stay!

JP Kavanagh

Write a ReviewReviews (2,270)

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I spent two nights at the Sheraton on a business trip. The hotel is ok but nothing to dream about. Rooms are large but with standard decoration. The bathroom was particularly large and with full options. Breakfast was a big plus with a large variety of food and drinks. The hotel is well connected with the Mall of the Emirates and not too far from the airport. It is ok for business trip but I would look elsewhere for a better location.

1  Thank paris_traveller2013
Management_Sheraton, Executive Assistant Manager at Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear paris_traveller2013,

Thank you for the time you took to share with us your feedback.

Indeed, we are conveniently connected to the renowned Mall of the Emirates featuring more than 560 brands from all around the world and entertainment activities for all ages such as Ski Dubai and Vox Cinemas.

Furthermore, the mall is also linked to the metro, allowing our guests to explore the city’s main attractions avoiding all the traffic.

Once again, thank you for the time you took to share your thoughts with us and we hope to connect with you soon for a more memorable stay!

Sammy Gani

Reviewed February 28, 2014

For Dubai this hotel is a great balance of price versus the standard. The room was huge and very modern and comfortable. The staff attitude and attentiveness was just excellent, people were helpful and friendly without being intrusive.

Hotel restaurant and bar were also very well managed, and by Dubai standards fairly reasonable in terms of price.

2  Thank Gman558
Management_Sheraton, General Manager at Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Dear Gman558,

Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts from your last stay at the Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel.

It is always very rewarding to hear such great comments, especially regarding our associates and rest assured that we have shared it with all of the team.

Once again, thank you for the time you took to write this review and hope to connect with you soon for another memorable stay!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I am a guest of vantage bar since it was pullman. The staff in here is amazing very helpful. When ever I come they know what I drinks. It feels special always. Also one thing I would like to see in the bar is tequila coffee flavor which they don't stock. However I am always happy with my overall experience. I would say service is excellent Dinesh,Sam Nimna and other staff are always well taking care of me. Thank you

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Thani A
Management_Sheraton, Food and Beverage Manager at Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Dear Thani A,

Thank you for the time you took to share your thoughts with us.

It is always a pleasure to receive such great feedback and especially from our loyal guests and rest assured that we have shared your kind comments with all the team.

We are very happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations in each of your visits to Vantage Bar.

Once again, thank you for the kind comments and we hope to connect with you soon!

Huib Hendrix

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I booked to rooms for my boss was also traveling. Then, I read some of the reviews and I always start with the lower ones. I saw that one of the hotel management always replied apologizing and I was worried if the reviewers were right, I might be in trouble with my boss and have a lousy hotel to stay. Ah, I decided to wait and see.

Well, to my pleasant surprise, what I saw from arrival to departure was all brilliant, great, and fantastic (though the lower lobby is very small). I was extremely well received, check-in was very quick and smooth, the room was beautiful (the view could have been better), spacious, and clean. I used the lounge for breakfast and the food was plenty and delicious. I tried hard to find some faults, but the staff were very friendly, service was timely and great, and the facility was well kept. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask about the view and get a hire level. The club lounge is on the 22nd floor.
2  Thank Arapino
Management_Sheraton, Director of Guest Services at Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Arapino,

Thank you for the time you took to share with us your feedback from your last stay with us.

We are very happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and that you enjoyed our facilities and we thank you for choosing the Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates.

Furthermore, it is always a pleasure to receive such great comments regarding our associates and rest assured that we have shared your kind thoughts with all of them.

Once again, thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Dubai and we hope to connect with you soon for another memorable stay!

Haytham Aziz

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights and had a wonderful experience during my first visit in October. My flight arrived very early morning around 5am, so I have requested for early arrival when I made my reservation online. It was very easy to get to the hotel in the early morning via Dubai Metro as the hotel is located above the Mall of Emirates (which is connected to the Mall of Emirates station). You have to go through the mall to get to the hotel, but it was easy to navigate since the mall has good signage. When I arrived at the hotel around 7am to check-in, I was offered a glass of juice mocktail. The check-in was pretty fast, and I was given a room around 7:20am. That to me is excellent customer service, which proved how accommodating the hotel staff are, giving us a quiet room near the end of the hallway so early in the morning. My sister and I were able to catch some sleep before we headed out for our visit in the city in the afternoon. We reserved a two-beds room and it was very clean. The beds were so comfy that my sister felt asleep almost instantly after the early flight. The bathroom is quite big, with rainfall shower head from the ceiling, which was quite relaxing for showering. The bathroom has clear glass wall, which I think it will be great for couples; it was not a problem for us since the glass wall could be covered with the electric curtain. I got a standard room and it was quite spacious with a loveseat/ daybed by the window. The closet was spacious, and the desk was pretty big (can place lots of stuff beside my MacBook). It is quite nice that we get complimentary bottles of water if you are a Starwood Preferred Guest (free membership). The pool is relatively small but I enjoy a swim there after a hot day out. They also have a second pool that has Jacuzzi jets on the side. The pool is located at the rooftop so you can see the Burj Al Arab hotel and Jumeirah Beach Hotel not that far away. I really like how this hotel is right beside a Metro station as I can get to many places just taking the metro, such as Burj Khalifa/ Dubai Mall. There is also taxi outside of the hotel lobby that can take you to Bur Dubai if you are into historical neighbourhood for some cultural learning experience. Taxi ride was not expensive compared to North America, so if your destination is not close to the Metro, you can still get there by taxi. The best part about this hotel is the staff. I had a car accident on the highway on my way back to the hotel, so I called the front desk to ask the duty manager to cancel my tour that I booked with the hotel's tour desk. The duty manager was very helpful and asked me a few times if I was ok as well as taking down my contact number when I was riding the ambulance to a hospital for check-up. When I returned to the hotel, the staff at the front desk asked me if I was alright and showed their care about my accident. I was very grateful to have stayed in this hotel because it was pretty unfortunate to get into a car accident in a foreign country but the staff really showed how much they care about their customers. It was comforting to get to speak to them on the phone right after my accident, and I am still very grateful for their professionalism. If I visit Dubai again, I would stay in this hotel for sure.

Room Tip: If your flight is super early in the morning, put down that early arrival and estimated time in your...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Management_Sheraton, Executive Assistant Manager at Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear ar_e2000,

Thank you for the time you took to share with us such descriptive feedback from your last stay at the Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel.

Indeed, our hotel is conveniently connected to the second biggest mall in Dubai and features more than 560 brands from all over the world as well as entertainment activities such as Ski Dubai and VOX Cinemas.

Furthermore, as you very well mentioned, the mall is linked to the metro station allowing our guests to explore the city’s major attractions and business hubs.

Moreover, it is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our loyal guest, especially in regards to our associates and rest assured that we have shared your feedback with all the team.

Once again, we are happy to hear that despite the unfortunate car accident you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable stay!

Sammy Gani

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Just returned home after a fabulous 5 night stay at the Sheraton. We had a Classic room on the 16th floor. The hotel meets every expectation of a 5 star. From the time we were efficiently checked in at the ground floor lobby, to the time we checked out at the 5th floor one, I'd be hard-pressed to complain about anything. The room was spacious & very nicely designed. The all glass bathroom (with automated blinds) was excellent. The hotel is attached to Dubai's 2nd largest mall - Mall Of The Emirates - making the location unique. Almost a 100 dining options & over 500 of the finest retail stores are literally at your doorstep. As is the very reliable Dubai metro, which has a station at the mall. The world's largest indoor snow park - Ski Dubai - is also part of the mall. 10 minutes by taxi to downtown Dubai/Burj Khalifa & the same distance to Dubai Marina, make the hotel position very central. The old Dubai areas of Bur Dubai/Deira are a half hour taxi ride away, but then if one wants to be there daily or on a regular basis, it would probably just be best to stay in that vicinity. Room service & housekeeping requests were always met with promptness & the staff were always smiling & ready to help. The concierge booked us a very nice dhow cruise at the marina & was very helpful with any other information we needed about travel or tours. The only constructive criticism I'd like to make is that the hotel & rooms could probably do with a slight touch of Arabia, just to provide that little bit of ethnicity; the all chrome-&-mirror finish is undoubtedly great, but lacks a bit of soul. Other than that, it's all terrific!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Management_Sheraton, Gerente geral at Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear 66Sandeep,

Thank you for the time you took to share your constructive feedback and pictures from your last stay at the Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel.

Indeed, we are conveniently connected to the second biggest mall in Dubai, featuring more than 560 brands from all over the world and entertainment activities such as indoor ski slopes and cinemas.

Furthermore, as you also very well mentioned, the mall is linked to the metro allowing our guests to explore the city’s main attractions avoiding all the traffic.

Moreover, it is always a pleasure to receive such positive comments, especially regarding our associates and rest assured that we have shared your kind comments with all of them.

Once again, we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and we hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable stay!