Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel
Ranked #91 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We stayed for one week in this wonderful hotel, perfect place to be! In one step an you're in the mall of the emirates, metro close by, good clean rooms very kindly staff we would go back to this hotel! The swimming pool is very nice and has a very beautiful view over Dubai!

Room Tip: We stayed on 22 floor there you have the executive rooms and the lounge were you can have drinks sna...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,238)

Reviewed January 24, 2013

After touring Europe for 4 weeks and staying at 4 star hotels the Pullman Hotel was the best hotel for service the staff are all fantastic and will go out of there way to make your stay a pleasant one
My wife and I shall go back there again

Room Tip: Ask about the special offers
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed January 23, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Venticelli
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend in June 2012, we thought it would be nice, however we were delighted by what we found.

It wasn't my first trip to Dubai, so I knew how everyone was treated exceptionally, but I didn't expect the service we received here. Absolute delight.

From the moment we walked into the reception the staff couldn't do enough for us. The room was fabulous. Our only complaint was that we were woken two days in a row with maintenance work, the reception manager promptly moved us up to the executive floor and apologised for the inconvenience. We were given access to the Executive lounge for the remainder of our stay.

We had the bed and breakfast option and the delights which we were treated to were exceptional, my only complaint was that the tea was cylon tea and being Brits we obviously preferred English Breakfast, but that was sorted out by the second morning and we were specific about our tea.

Beach bags were provided by the spa to go to the beach and the pool was a fabulous sun trap.I genuinely love it here.

I've recently found out that the Pullman have sold this hotel to another firm, whilst its great that the staff will mostly remain - as they were excellent, I just hope that this new brand will keep or exceed the high standards of the hotel.

I can't wait to stay again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank itsmissfitz
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Best thing about this hotel, it opens on the mall.
Value and service was just fine
The overall expernce with the hotel was good clean rooms nice design of glass bathroom
Didn't use the spa but the offers at eid time looked great
their breakfast was good too
I would recommend it for families they can have a lot of fun in the mall

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Amdsat
PDMOE, Manager at Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear Amdsat

Thank you for taking your valuable time to post a review on Pullman Mall of the Emirates Dubai.

We are delighted to have met your expectations as this is what we strive to achieve with all our guests.

Thank you for your confidence in us.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stayed here during the end of 2012, and over New Year's Eve.

My flight got in at 8am...I tried to check in and the front desk said, sorry, you will have to wait, but we will try to find you a room quickly. They asked my family and I to have some breakfast while we waited. Well, before breakfast was over, they had our rooms ready, found us at our breakfast table and told us the good news. Really good service for the few days we stayed there. Good breakfast buffet. Access to the mall makes the hotel extremely convenient. Access to the metro as well.

All in all, I would stay here again. This is the first time I have stayed at a non-SPG hotel (I am not a member of this chain). I was surprisingly pleased.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shanghaiasiafan

Dear Shangaiasiafan

We thank you most sincerely for taking your valuable time to post a review on Pullman Mall of the Emirates Dubai, based on your recent stay with us.

It is indeed a pleasure to know that we met your expectations. The hotel location is very much appreciated by a majority of our guests.

If you would like to continue enjoying the Pullman Brand, I would like to invite you to also try the Pullman hotel that is attached to Deira City Centre. The hotel is also located on the Metro line and is close to the airport. This will be the only Pullman Brand hotel in Dubai effective 01st February 2013.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Very nice room with a comfortable bed and lovely bathroom. The conference facilities were excellent and both comfortable as well as well serviced by the staff. Excellent restaurant with an incredible choice of food. You'll wish you could eat more. They have a room dedicated to chocolate which should excite both adults and children alike. The staff were consistently all very accommodating. I would return.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Elizabeth

We thank you for taking your valuable time to post a review on Pullman Mall of the Emirates Dubai, based on your recent stay with us.

We are happy to have met your expectations.