“Great PORK ribs in a jazzy themed bar and grill!”

Billy Blues Restaurant
Ranked #4,033 of 10,111 Restaurants in Dubai
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I had a craving for pork ribs on my last visit to Dubai and found this one! We went on a Tuesday night - and we were the ONLY customers! They have rib special nights (1/2 price) which pull in the crowds...obviously we missed the day! If recommend the restaurant, but go on the rib special night for the best value obviously. And their lunch crowd is supposed to be better....as in more customers. I loved looking at all their pictures on display. They had some good pics of singers and jazz artists of the past. Give it a try if u have a quiet evening and in the mood for some BBQ.

1  Thank NIkita B

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I went to Billy Blues with my family and some friends from the US. If you want an authentic, delicious, and overall great barbeque experience, then Billy Blues is your place to go. The service is great, the meat is always delicious and perfectly cooked to order, and I promise you will not leave disappointed.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

We love top class restaurants, and have eaten at some great places. When it comes to billy blues there's a place for good basic tex mex at a reasonable price with great margaritas and a game off pool.

So if you want top notch food you will be disappointed but if you want a great plateful of ribs and good service along with some fun then this is your place.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Went here onFriday night with some chums. Menu appears impressive, but food arrival whilst prompt with really good staff, left quite a bit to be deserved.
I had the 300 grm rib ey at 195 aed which came with fries and a rather sad looking salad of plainly and solely lettuce. Steak was cooked as requested and staff were attentive and fun.
The only soalce was the beer offer (if you partake) which provided 5 x tins of Corona for 100 aed. Sadly price for me was the downer for the food. Ambiance was blues tracks, hence the name and dining is tables and pods.
Pool table availible and not crowded at all.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Knowing that Billy Blues offers a buy one get one on Monday nights for ribs, I had been waiting for the right time to partake of them. I love ribs and was looking forward my dinner. The service was great, ambiance too, but my ribs were the worst I have ever had in my life. The ribs arrived and looked awesome but one taste and my buds revolted... there was no flavor of bar-b-cue, just meat, but they were very tender and slid off the bone taking the joy out of gnawing them. I discovered they a bake them all day, but the chef doesn't grill nor marinate them.. It was very disappointing and I hope the owner gets the message. I will go back and try a steak however as I hear they are very good.