“clean, acceptable for the rate”
Review of Ibis Al Rigga

Ibis Al Rigga
Ranked #144 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed December 25, 2013

10 minutes away from Dubai airport. Quite, clean and spacious room. Wide breakfast variety. They had a difficulty providing hot water for the shower.
around five minute walk from the Dubai Metro Al Rigga station

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
IbisALRigga, General Manager at Ibis Al Rigga, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to advertise your feedback about Ibis Al Rigga.

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Al Rigga.

I have shared your comments with the team especially to the services team referring to the excellent breakfast & the quality of services, so that they are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.

Your feedback referring the coming hote water is very important to us.

Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward.

Thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Ibis Al Rigga.

There are newer reviews for Ibis Al Rigga

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I would prefer this hotel over any other hotels along Al rigga road for a business trip. Mainly because of the price , it's cleanliness , safety and just the feel of a professional aura of the lobby. I pick this hotel everytime I go on a business trip and nothing else. I can focus on what I need to accomplish for the task at hand get in and get out no problem. The gym is sharp but small like any other hotel fitness gym under 5 stars. I wish that they have heavier dumbells. The room is very small. Every square footage of the room didn't go to waste. It was stragetically constructed to accomodate fixtures. The bed is exceptionally comfortable. The bathroom is clean but bring your own shampoo and soap because it is not provided.
There is some noise that can be heard at night in room 646. I'm not sure if it's coming from next room or inside my room of what it seems like a sort of a machine or the airconditoning.
The breakfast buffet is ok. I had better one in other hotel but I enjoyed the assortment of bread and grilled tomatoes. The only comment I had was the fresh brewed coffee machine is nowhere to be found nearby. It is located in the adjacent room separated by a cabinet where a small vending coffee machine is placed. I watch people everyday looking for fresh brewed coffee and ended up using the vending machine coffee close to the buffet area. I think they should move the vending machine coffee and replace it by the former.
The buffet crew seems to be overworked and uptight. The bar is great.
The bartender asked me not to take pictures of the interior of the bar because he said it is not allowed which I find odd. I've been in many hotel bars with my pictures taken. I sure want to find out why it is forbidden to take pictures but didn't bother to ask the manager. Over all experience is awsome and will go back to this hotel for my next business trip only.

Room Tip: room 646 has undistinguish noise at night.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to advertise your feedback about Ibis Al Rigga.

I have shared your comments with the team especially to the services team referring to the breakfast & the quality of services, so that they are aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.

At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback referring to the noise is very important to us.

Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward.

Thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Ibis Al Rigga.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

This is the first timethe hotel did not offer early checkin. I have arrived early in some hotels and they allowed me to checkin with no extra costs. They charged me half day rent. I think they are very profit driven than other hotels.

For the price and for a new hotel, I was surprised that wifi is not available in the room. The lobby is the only place where wifi can be accessed.

The location of the hotel is not so clean but the hotel is close to the metro station (5 mis walk) and the airport is quite close.

There are no shopping malls nearby. To avoid paying exhobberent price for breakfast in the hotel, there was only one place I found where I had basic breakfast which was open before 10am.

Room Tip: Deira is a better location.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis DUBAI Al Rigga Road.

We were sincerely regretful to read your dissatisfaction you have encountered concerning the wifi facilities.

Your concerns have been noted as your feedback is very important to us.

Please rest assured that actions will be taken to ameliorate the remarks you have mentioned.
At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer.

We therefore hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

It is always a pleasure to welcome you at Ibis Al Rigga and do hope to see you soon amongst us in Dubai!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisALRigga, General Manager at Ibis Al Rigga, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Reviewed December 20, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Stayed here about a week ago, paid about 400 Dirham for a nights stay. The room is the same in most IBIS hotels, the rooms are clean and the bed is comfortable, AC can be controlled from within your room, tv is showing a few good english channels.
Nothing really to complain about, apart from the fact that in the room there is a card to say Always Connected (free wifi) but for the life of me i couldnt connect to any network.
Free Tea/Coffee in the room, great shower (new design with a glass halfway from the wall) but water didnt go everywhere.
If your looking for a clean, basic hotel thats close to metro and good restaurants then this is the place. Manager named Ahmed is very nice, polite.
Please note that this hotel will not allow Girlfriends to come up to your room, it is against their policy and some of the other negative reviews on here about this hotel are basically people getting their own back because they got caught trying to sneak a girl in.
You have been warned lol
Apart from that, the place is cool for what your paying.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed to be good, obviously if you want any kind of view, best ask for a street facing...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Reviewer,

Warm Greetings from Ibis Al Rigga Hotel Dubai!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor.

It was a pleasure to read your positive comments towards the hotel’s quality of services, its great location and cleanliness of the rooms. I also have shared your comments with Mr. Ahmed- our Front Office Manager, so that he is aware of his contribution in helping to satisfy our values guests.

We appreciate you bringing your dissatisfaction to our attention concerning the quality internet connection. Thank you for your patience. Please allow me my sincerest apologies.

Please rest assured that your comments brought our full attention and actions already have been taken in order to ameliorate the remarks you have highlighted.

We wish you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

We remain at your disposal should you require any further assistance.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I went on business to HK and needed a cheap and cozy place to stay during a 3-day transit in Dubai.
The hotel is 10 minutes by metro from the airport - perfectly safe area and 400 meters from the metro station,
Rooms have the same infrasctructure as all Ibis in the world - and the staff is great.
I recommend it for business travelers and also budget travelers.

Dear Reviewer

Greetings from Ibis Al Rigga Hotel Dubai!

Thank you for taking the time to answer our online guest questionnaire.

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Dubai Al Rigga and recommending it to others!

Guest comments such as yours are of importance to us and it is always encouraging for our team to know that they were able to satisfy our guest’s expectations

We look forward to welcoming you again at Ibis Al Rigga on your next visit.