JW Marriott Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$97
$82
JW Marriott
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$153
$360
$263
Jumeirah.com
Savings alert! 59% below average rates

The price you found is 59% lower than this hotel's average rate of $634/night.

Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$124
$86
Movenpick.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$1,649
$172
Jumeirah.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$140
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$590
$350
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $464/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$199
$136
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$249
$170
Priceline
$1,819
$1,348
All reviewsdubai marinajlt metro stationbedroom apartmentsuper marketswimming pooldirect accesslobby areajumeirah beachfamily holidaysupermarketbalconytaxiappliancesprayermallburj
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Just returned after 8 days stay. Just as other reviewers have stated, there was a strange smell in the bathroom but i just left the ventilator on all day. kitchen cupboards arent fitted properly which has resulted in damage as the doors cannot be closed properly this made the room look tatty. (also wardrobe door came away in my hands when i opened it and almost fell on me. this was repaired very quickly but it was obvious that this door had fallen away before , judging by the large holes where the screws had been !) cleaning staff, concierge, pool guard and security staff all excellent and so very helpful. reception staff not quite as good but simply 'ok'. My key card failed to work on 5 occasions! yep 5 occasions! and my room was on 6th floor so not good having to trapes up and down to reception for the key to be re-activated so many times! finally they gave me a key that seemed to work ( towards the end of my stay) but why not so in the first place ? also reception staff dont seem to like arranging taxis instead the security guard goes out to the road to flag one for you. location of hotel is excellent. walking distance for metro. beach, super markets and jbr. room service and pool side service ridiculously slow and i did not feel that the room was cleaned sufficiently. i note that the rooms are only hoovered but the tiled areas do not appear to be washed. also the balcony was so very dusty from previous sand storms and was not cleaned during my stay. inside the wardrobes were dusty too and i had to wash my husbands shirt as this was marked from sitting on the wardrobe shelf.i do not blame the staff for this as i suspect there arent enough staff employed to cope with everything that this hotel is trying to do. it is my suspicion that the hotel also appears to cater for boat trips. people seem to use the parking lot for the boat trips and the hotel seems to arrange the food catering for boat trips. i really think this hotel needs to make up its mind whether it is an agent for boat trips, or is it a hotel or is it self service apartments as at the moment it seems to be trying to do everything but as a result im sad to say that nothing seems to be done that well. i felt that at £1000 for my stay , the hotel wasnt worth the money but should rooms here be available at cheaper prices, then i would recommend staying and i would probably stay again. i would like to thank the housekeeping staff , concierge , pool guard and security guard for their help during our stay. i thank the manager for emailing a response to my feedback form (which he also seems to have done so to previous reviewer back in feb) but i truly hope this time that he acts on the comments as this really could be a rather lovely hotel. thank you

Room Tip: ask for marina view on higher floors
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank LichfieldChezzie
LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa, Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

Dear Ms LichfieldChezzie

Greetings from Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa , Marina!

At the outset let me thank you for choosing ‘Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa Marina’ as your preferred residence address while at Dubai and for sharing your valuable feedback for my attention so that immediate corrective action could be taken from our end. At the outset we appreciate the detailed feedback shared with us and for also highlighting the team members that made your visit comfortable one.

It is really unfortunate that some of our services did not come close to meet your expectations during your recent stay with us. I have already taken up this matter personally for a review on the fronts for a corrective action , such as room drains have been taken up for a regular treatment , fixtures that need appropriate repairs have been taken up already to ensure that the room details fall in place. It is our constant endeavor to move further by incorporating valuable inputs from our valued guests. Your inputs have been shared amongst my team for an immediate remedial action plan starting from re-training our associates involved to have eye for details and availing every single opportunity to delight our valued guests like you & to ensure its compliance. Though each of the job roles are pre-defined and in some cases overlap the services of another departments team member in order to meet the needs of the guests if it is required. Nevertheless , your observation for Taxi calling is being taken up for a review. As any other Hotel business our prime core areas remain as providing Accommodation & facilitating Food & Beverages. Your observation on catering services provided to the up-market clientele that come for evening ride at the Dhow Cruise at Marina Waterfront is correct, however by doing so we have not deviated from our core business of a hotelier as we are only servicing our Food & Beverage. Hotel is not involved in any kind of promotion for availing these up-market cruise rides for our guests.

Once again, I would like to thank you for apprising us on the concerns. We regret for the unfortunate experience you had with us. Nevertheless let me reassure you that we always attempt to delight our guests during their visit with us and shall be happy to hear from you once again. It shall be my team’s pleasure to have you back with us on your forthcoming visit to Dubai.

Shailesh Grover
Hotel Manager

Reviewed February 29, 2012

I cannot fault the service of the staff. I complained about the first room and they moved me to another room within 30 minutes. I did so politely.
The rooms are large, but the fit of the kitchen is a problem. For example the kitchen unit for the washing machine and the dishwasher. You need to leave on the fan in the bathroom or the toilet smells.

The service from the kitchen is rather slow. I had to cancel my drink it took so long.

The security staff and the cleaners were so lovely and the hotel emailed me regarding the feedback I left for them. The front of house staff very quickly booked some services for me. the staff are the strong point of this hotel.

It is a quite part of the marina, which is good depending on your view point. The flowers in the balcony are a nice touch to see some greenery.

Room Tip: A room with a sofa and chair is best, room 206 was better than 301 for example.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank sarah f
LotusHotelDubai, General Manager at Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa, Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2012

Dear Guest

Greetings from Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa , Marina !

We sincerely regret for the delayed response to your valuable feedback. I sincerely appreciate for your valuable feedback and the observations as highlighted in the reviews. We are happy to learn that some of our services met your expectations. Your observations on the rooms fixture issue has been taken up already and necessary corrective measure were put in place to ensure on delivering a defect free product. It has always been our teams endeavor to ensure delighting our guests through our warm hospitality and to take timely corrective actions that are in congruence with our guest expectations.

It shall be my team’s pleasure to have back with us. On behalf of my entire team once again thank you for visiting us at Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa Marina.

Shailesh Grover I Hotel Manager
Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa. Marina.
P.O.Box: 376332 , Marina Water Front
Dubai, UAE.
(O) +971 4 440 2888 I (F) +971 4 447 4399
(M) +971 50 9440373
(E) shailesh@lotus-hospitality.com

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Lotus Marina is located in a very nice and quiet area in Dubai Marina, east. There are lots of shops and restaurants nearby and it's easy to reach the Sheik Zayed from there.
Unfortunately the apartments have lots of problems:
- bad drainage smell in most of the apartments (spent there several months and in all of them there was this bad smell);
- very high humidity in all the rooms;
- poor quality of the furniture;
- garbage is never collected from apartments.
All the apartments have a large kitchen, a small living room and bedroom with bathroom.
Most of the rooms have a balcony, some of them facing the beautiful Marina, some of them facing trash containers and a building site. Basically upper floors would be better and the ones *09, *08 and *07 are the best ones (509, 609, 709, 508, ...).
Room service is available with reasonable prices and quality of food.

Room Tip: Basically upper floors would be better and the ones *09, *08 and *07 are the best ones (509, 609, 709, 508, ...). Avoid the *01 and all lower floors. There are six floors.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank M M
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Good size rooms, bathroom, bedroom and livingroom with sofas, dining table and kitchen. Balcony facing the Marina for some rooms. Hotel located in eastern part of Dubai Marina, with easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Rd, a busy highway. In the weekends and evening one can expire lot of trafic, but usualy there was no problems. The hotel has a underground garage for visitors. From the garage you can acess elevators or you can enter the famous Marina Walk. Walking distance to Metro and JBR Walk, a very popular restaurant and shopping area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Greetings from Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa , Marina !

At the outset let me thank you for sharing your valuable experience during your recent visit at ‘Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa , Marina . Dubai ’.

I am happy to learn that we came came close to meet your expectations in terms of the product and service. We are extremely happy to be a part of this experience of yours.

I on behalf of my entire team once again thank you for visiting us at Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa Marina and look forward to your future visit with us.

Shailesh Grover I Hotel Manager
Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa. Marina.
P.O.Box: 376332 , Marina Water Front
Dubai, UAE.
(O) +971 4 440 2888 I (F) +971 4 447 4399
(M) +971 50 9440373
(E) shailesh@lotus-hospitality.com

Reviewed January 28, 2012

i found this hotel very good clean, location is very good, you can view dubai marina, office stuff is very professional, clean.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family