JW Marriott Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$97
$82
JW Marriott
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$360
$270
Savings alert! 57% below average rates

The price you found is 57% lower than this hotel's average rate of $634/night.

Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$153
Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$124
$86
Movenpick.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$1,649
$172
Jumeirah.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

$140
Orbitz.com
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$590
$350
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $464/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$199
$136
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$249
$170
Priceline
$1,819
$1,345
All reviewsdubai marinajlt metro stationbedroom apartmentsuper marketswimming pooldirect accesslobby areajumeirah beachfamily holidaysupermarketbalconytaxiappliancesprayermallburj
Reviewed November 1, 2011

When I booked this hotel I was a bit wary after reading certain reviews about this hotel, however when we got there I was glad I had made this my choice. Dubai is my favourite destination and in the past I have found the accommodation for families very expensive when needing two bedroom apartments. This hotel was great for families, we have two teenagers and the apartment had two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and a separate lounge three televisions flat screen one in each bedroom and one in the lounge - great english channels. The hotel had a business centre with computers in great at night for teenagers wanting facebook the hotel was kind and no charge was made for using them. With regard to the food this was reasonably priced and very tasty, the location of this hotel is absolutely superb - just a ten minute walk across the bridge to the fantastic Jumeirah Beach and loads of beach bars if you fancy a beer at lunch time - if you are looking for cheap lunch for kids then there is kfc , subway within a short walk. The hotel overlooks the marina and the views are tremendous , the pool is small and gets the sun for just a few hours a day but the staff provide towels for this and are on hand to serve drinks etc and are very helpful. This hotel is a great base and cheap for a family of four I wouldnt hesitate in going back. There are two supermarkets within a two minute walk which stay open until late at night - if you dont book in for breakfast then this is great to get breakfast stuff from here. When we were checking out of the hotel and our flight was not until late at night then the hotel let us use the spa to shower and change. Taxis are a cheap way to get around in Dubai and there is always staff on hand outside to go and flag a taxi down for you.
So if you read this review and want a good cheap holiday base to go and explore this fantastic city then this is great - quietly situated but within easy reach of places!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony room overlooking marina when you book most rooms have views of the marina
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Jackie C
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Don't expect anything and then get what you expect. What a scam. Reading all the other ratings I am not so surprised anymore.

To be honest I never stayed at the hotel, so this is actually a rating for my dinner experience. The other day I saw an advertisement with a voucher. Living in the area I though 'what a great opportunity to check it out' as we eat out rather often and have guests many times around the year so we are always looking for nice simple hotels nearby.
Anyways, we booked an iftar dinner (during Ramadan) for two including Sheeshas. I was really looking forward to a nice evening and made a reservation about 3 days in advance. What a scam.

When we arrived the reservation was nowhere to be found. They found us one (!) table in the (!) hallway where they had put up a second buffet, I guess it was full because all the other voucher guests. The vouchers were being snatched from my hand. Trying to order a bottle of water was impossible and all waiters completely ignored us as they were busy clearing the other tables.

The food was nothing special, mostly luke warm but not really bad either - though it had been the worst iftar dinner we ever had in Dubai at all. The full price would have been AED 100 per person and I have to say - it would not have been worth half of that.
After the Dinner we asked for directions for the Sheesha included in the voucher - arriving there - just outside, there were about 5 chairs - of course already occupied and the lady told us 'no sheesha without chair'. Hm. Trying to get one of the waiters to bring more chairs was near impossible, especially as there was another group already waiting too. The Manager was completely ignorant - it was hilarious.

Well finally we managed to get 2 chairs as a couple left - and with three more tries we got 1 (!) Sheesha with the comment 'one enough for 2'. Obviously ladies don't get one although they have paid for it with the voucher. All guys around had their own of course.
The Sheesha was bad anyways, tasted very corse and minty (which I don't like at all) but either they didn't have apple or didn't care for people daring to use the opportunity of an advertisement.

What I don't understand though is: Why do they advertise if they so despise people and if they so obviously don't want anyone to come back?! (Rhetorical Question - No answer required, please!). We were looking forward to the advertised 'nice evening out with sheesha with view to the Marina' and felt totally cheated. I have seldom felt being treated in such a way or like an idiot. What a wasted evening! Just once again: What a scam!
Well, they could do with the Hotel and the restaurants whatever they want. We will not come back for sure and we can not recommend it at all. There are such nice hotels with friendly staff. So why bother trying one with such horrible management ?!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mo A
Reviewed June 3, 2011

We stayed here on a recommendation of a friend who had stayed earlier. The stay was GREAT! Staff were very friendly & proficient. Food was amazing. Room had a fantastic view of the Marina(#704).Overall extrememly satisfied with the hotel and will definetely recommend to friends..

Room Tip: Lots of restaurants by the JBR.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank ShahN76
Reviewed May 10, 2011

As a resident of Abu Dhabi I often make weekend trips up to Dubai and specifically the Marina area. Lotus is now my preferred destination due to its competitive rates and good standard of rooms. The location within the Marina is not perfect but there have to be trade offs in order to keep the rates reasonable and a short walk or taxi ride will get you wherever you wish to go within the Marina area.

The size and standard of rooms are in my opinion easily the best in price range, although I have to admit some of the choices of colour for soft furnishings, within the rooms, are questionable. I would recommend this hotel to anybody visiting Dubai on a repeat visit, or with an idea of layout of the location.

Room Tip: Deluxe Studios are in a ground floor annex
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Paul2496
Reviewed May 10, 2011

Great value, great service. Ideal location 2 min taxi to Marina walk or jbr
Great little pool, ideal for kids with a close by mini market and restaurant called camoon with shisha galore
Staff are wonderful and breakfast was lovely
For the price it's a mustAnd we will be back
Thank you to the manager mr wander and his team

• Stayed: May 2011