“Excellent service - Amazing boat”

Marine Concept Yacht Charter & Sea School
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the coasts of Dubai on board of one of our charter boats with your family, friends or business partners. No matter if you book daily scheduled sightseeing group cruises, a private luxury yacht tour or fishing charter, Marine Concept always provides a sophisticated chartering service.
Wiltshire, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Excellent service - Amazing boat”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I booked a 2.5 hour private Charter on their 50ft Sunseeker Pearl for my husbands 50th birthday on 30th August and he was just blown away. The boat was beautiful, very clean and was ours for the time we'd booked and we felt like millionnaires.. Captain Jacob and his crew looked after us very well showing us the Burj Al Arab and The Atlantis from the sea and then pulling into a bay for us to have a glass of Champagne and a swim if we wanted one. They were extemely friendly and professional and my husband had a 50th birthday that he hasn't stopped talking about yet. Would thoroughly recommend this charter service, communications were excellent as were the boat and crew. Thanks for memories that will stay with us forever.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank Marcine

Goa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply Awesome”
Reviewed February 5, 2011

The email below that I wrote to the owner Beate Koebler after my experience on board her yacht JAMILA

Hi Beate,

Firstly, wish you and your family a Very Happy New Year.

I am lost for words and expressions to compliment, praise and thank you and the crew of JAMILA for the wonderful experience we all had on board. Right from the time we boarded, till we got off. We felt like we were at home with everyone.

Your Captain is a Gem; kind, helpful, friendly and warm. Tarek and Jacob were of great help and warm too.

We can only hope that when we come next to Dubai, we will meet the same people again on board the JAMILA, which is now a must do program for us every time we visit Dubai.

My mother and the rest of the family share my thoughts above and loved every minute on board JAMILA. In fact, my mother's name is RAMILA ! So, we took a few pictures with her posing and hiding the letter "J" ;-)

May be someday, I would too be a proud owner of a Sunseeker, and name it "RAMILA" !

With Warm Regards n Thanks again,

Deepak Bandekar

Visited January 2011
1 Thank Deepak_Bandekar_Goa
London, United Kingdom
“a fantastic service, couldnt speak highly enough of it”
Reviewed November 22, 2010

I booked a short yacht charter from the UK at very short notice for one of my clients before one of the busiest weekends of the year and couldn't have been happier with the service. Beata and Tarek were most helpful, giving me constant updates on how my cliets were getting on. I will most definitly be using them again and could not recommend them highly enough. My client said the yacht was in perfect condition, the crew were helpful and the food was fantastic. An all round good day!

London, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“Fun & frolics in the Gulf!”
Reviewed November 13, 2010

My (adult) kids came to stay with me in Dubai for a few days last week. As part of a fun-filled itinerary I booked an afternoon's boat charter with these guys, and it was a blast! I'd booked it some weeks ago, and was invited along to the marina to see the "Girasol" before I committed to the booking, which I thought was a good idea. Of course as soon as you see the boat and meet the crew, they just know you're gonna be hooked.

On the day, the weather cut up rough, so we couldn't go offshore fishing as planned, but we still had an amazing afternoon, all had a go at driving (?) the boat, and ended up swimming in the lagoon at the base of Palm Jumeira watching the sun set over the Arabian Gulf. I have to say, as an afternoon's entertainment it doesn't get much better.

The staff have all been very accommodating, from the regular and timely e-mails with the boss, Beate, to the charming and smiley Cp'n Jacob who made our event something we'll remember for a very long time. The kids went back to a dreary old UK winter wishing they could just stay here and spend the entire time at sea!

Not a cheap afternoon for me, since I paid for everyone, but bewteen a few friends (she'll take up to 8) it's actually a very reasonable affair. I'd thoroughly recommend it. Nibbles and super cold drinks all provided.

Although there are many in Dubai who offer the same experience, these guys are professionals and run certified boat handling courses throughout the year, and they really know what they're doing. For me it was just as important to be with a competent outfit as it was to be on a super craft....which it absolutely was. The smiles on my kids' faces didn't disappear for days.

Peter H