“Great location, OK hotel”
Review of Centro Barsha

Centro Barsha
Ranked #85 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I stayed once in the Premium rooms for sub $150 and it was an excellent value. The hotel is new, good facilities, good restaurant. This time though I stayed in the normal room, and it is small, crammed and not of good value when you do the math. However, it is the internet experience that is awful, not only that you pay for it, but you cannot have multiple devices join in. Actually, I left because I couldn't work whilst at the hotel. Average hotel, if you choose to stay there, then pay the premium and stay in their larger rooms.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
CentroBarsha, General Manager at Centro Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

Dear Reviewer

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to review the Centro Barsha and we regret that there are some ocassion that the facilities did not met your expectation. Hoping that this will not deter for using our Hotel in the future and we look forward to welcoming you back to Centro Barsha Dubai in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The Ctaste restaurant and Cmondo Bar- Very friendly and helpful staff ; the service, food and pricing all excellent. The Friday Brunch is a must visit, its value for money.
Location of the Hotel is very good, very close to Mall of the Emirates.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
CentroBarsha, General Manager at Centro Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear Mr. Manju

We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and you are happy with the service of our staff and the fascilties. You are welcome to come again for another memorable experience at our hotel.

I look forward to welcome you once again at the Centro Barsha Dubai.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Best Hotel ever in Dubai with reasonable Prices And Great Location , where you can find the good restaurants , nice pool , good view , and the reception staff are so friendly . i highly recommend this hotel for my family, friends & work partners.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Al Saggaf

Thank you for your reviewing at Centro Barsha Dubai on TripAdvisors.

We are glad to hear that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us. We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again very soon at Centro Barsha Dubai.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

this was my first visit to Centro, and it was very confortable and pleasant from the check in till the chek out every thing was first class plus the location its near to every thing if you take a taxi it doesnt coast too much and its near to the metro station also to the emirates mall.
I would recommand people to come and visit i garantee that they would love the experience

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
CentroBarsha, General Manager at Centro Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Mr. Mahdi

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on TripAadvisors. I am glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We hope we will have a pleasure to welcome you again very soon at Centro Barsha Dubai and we will assure you our best attention and service at all times.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed November 26, 2012

My stay here was very pleasant, staff were very helpful and considerate. The hotel itself is very clean and more than what you would expect of a 3 star. The phone calls for international use were very expensive and that would be my only criticism apart from that It had all the basic necessities that you need and would expect from a 3 star complex.

On my last day my husband fell ill and had to be taken to hospital, and I can not thank the staff enough for there help, especially the Hotel Security Manager "Imran Abassi" who accompanied us to the hospital and stayed with us the whole night.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marian A
CentroBarsha, General Manager at Centro Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear Ms. Marian

I would like to convey my heartfelt thanks for your stay and a wonderful feedback you given to us specially the services. I was pleased to know that you are satisfied with us, we are constantly striving to achieve the highest standard of service so it is always rewarding for my team and I to know that we met your expectations.
I will personally pass on your comments to Imran Abbasi our Security Supervisor who will be delighted at your gesture and grateful for your generous comment.
I look forward to see you once again at the Centro Barsha and assuring you of our best attention and service at all times.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

It's my second time in this hotel, i came 2 years ago while it was brand new and had a great experience and i was worry that after 2 years the performance won't be as good, well centro barsha didn't desappointed me! I love it! Great location (walking distance from emirate mall, the metro and different restaurants etc) Really clean, confortable bed, nice staff! However this time I paid more than the first time i was there and couldnt get any good price deal...
Didn't add any pictures as they would be the same that 2 years ago.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Ms. Faten

Thank you for your inspiring feedback. I'am so glad to hear about the wonderful experienced you had in Centro Barsha Dubai. Looking forward to welcoming you back and assure you of best attention and service at all times.

Kind regards

Reviewed November 24, 2012

The hotel is very nice
Good location, service and staff.
I live 12 days in it with my family.
Swiming pool is very nice.
The food is nice and all the staff are help full
I like this hotel and recommend this hotal for all arab familyes.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Mr. Masoon

Thank you for reviewing Centro Barsha Dubai on TripAdvisors and I am glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us and meet the good expectations like service of our staff and facilities. We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again very soon at Centro Barsha Dubai.