“Not Guest Friendly Hotel,,,, Please Look out for another one...”
Review of Centro Barsha

Centro Barsha
Ranked #91 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed May 12, 2011

When i was in Centro Barsha ,

The Security is stopped me and my friend in the elevator, and asking for the identity card, it is very embarrassing that security checking me while i was on my way to room, It is like a walk of shame for both of us, I suggest travellers to be away from Centro Barsha, Poor Managment, and Every where CCTV ...which is nuisance..that some one is watching you when you are in the hotel.....I hate this....and there is too much noise on the lobby in the middle of the night...

Room Tip: Please avoid...
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Johngrisham7
CentroBarsha, General Manager at Centro Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2011

Dear Mr. Gris

Thank you for your time to write a comments here in Tripadvisor. We highly appreciate your feedback as this allow us the improvement of our services and only through comments by our valued Guest we will be able to do so. All your comments are well noted and communicated. We are thinking first the safety of our Guest. We regret any inconvenience you experienced during your stay.I hope that this experience will not deter you from using our Hotel in the future.

I look forward to seeing you again at the Centro Barsha Dubai and assure you ou our best attention and service at all times.

Sherif Madkour

Write a ReviewReviews (1,526)

Reviewed May 12, 2011

Stayed in this hotel for almost 2 weeks. Good hotel for business (free internet and other services). Rooms are good size, bed comfortable, pool on the roof, gym. Breakfast excellent. Staff was friendly and helpful. Very close to Mall of the Emirates (walking distance – 5 minutes). Hotel bar is small but at least you can get there alcohol, prices are ok, too. happy hours from 6pm ;) If you are looking for a hotel close to the beach then this one is a no no.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
CentroBarsha, General Manager at Centro Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2011

Dear Mr. Graz

Warm greetings from Centro Barsha Dubai!

Thank you for your time to write a good expeirenced you had in our hotel

We are glad to hear that you had enjoyable experience and It is always encouraging to receive positive feedback on our services and facilities as this goes a long way in motivating all of us to serve our Guest to the highest standard.

Once again thank you and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Centro Barsha Dubai.

Reviewed May 2, 2011

We arrived late at night but the staff were on hand to welcome and help us with our bags.
The room was spacious and clean. Bedding and towels were changed everyday. This was unnecessary and we did ask them not to do it....however Dubai isn't the greenest of cities!
All the staff were helpful regarding places to visit and the best ways of getting around. As I was visiting my son this wasn't too much of an issue. The breakfast was an excellent buffet service with a chef on hand to cook waffles and eggs which ever way you wanted them.
The roof terrace/pool was adequate and space was never an issue it was nice to relax in the pool after a busy day and unlike so many other hotels the terrace was not overlooked. Again the staff were extremely helpful in arranging sunbeds and chairs in the shade or sun.
The hotel was easy walking distance to the Metro, Mall of the Emirates and Ski Dubai.

Room Tip: Taxis dont know hotel get them to drop at metro
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
CentroBarsha, General Manager at Centro Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2011

Dear Madame

Thank you for your comments, which I was delighted to received.

I was pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay . We are constantly striving to achieve the highest standards of service whatever the circumstances are, so it is always very rewarding for my team and I to know Centro Barsha - Dubai has met your expectations.

Thank you once again for taking the time to give us a rewarding Comment. I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Centro Barsha - Dubai some time in the near future.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed May 2, 2011

Fantastic service, Very clean hotel, Tasty Breakfast with excellent choice, Great value for money, Small but nice gym, Super location near Mall of Emirates (no more then 10 mins walk). Overall a very enjoayble stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr. Andy

Greetings from Centro Barsha Dubai!
We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and were happy with our services and facilities. You are welcome to come again for another memorable experience at our Hotel.
I look forward to seeing you again at the Centro Barsha - Dubai and assure you of our best attention and services at all times

Kind regards

Reviewed March 10, 2011

Great value for money, neat and pushed to get a corporate rate and recommend it for business travel.
Excellent location

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed February 27, 2011

I have mixed feelings about this hotel. i would like to have written a really good review, but I found the service at this hotel very poor.I stayed here for 7 nights having travelled with my 2 children and chose this hotel as we were visiting my sister and her family who live in Al Barsha.

The hotel is very new, modern and quite stylish. The Rooftop pool is superb. Although not a big area and did get very busy. There was only about 6 sunbeds.

We were on a bed and breakfast basis, so only ate in the restaurant for breakfast, but this was really good.
A decent cooked breakfast served buffet style (as long as your happy with chicken sausages and turkey bacon!) with a good selection of fruit, juices, cereals, pastries etc.

My main complaint was that I had booked for one adult and 2 children, but our room only had 2 single beds. I asked if we could be either moved to a family room or could they put an extra bed in the room? Even a camp bed would have been preferable to my 11 year old son and 9 year old daughter having to top and tail in a single bed for a week.
Despite asking all the reception staff and their supervisor, I was told that this couldn't be done as the hotel was full and there were no spare beds.

If your a single traveller or a couple this obviously wouldn't be a problem. I would probably recommend this hotel but reluctantly.

The other grip is their is no free Wi Fi and the charges for internet are about £3 (15 Dirhams) for 30 minutes.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank larnerdarren
Reviewed February 25, 2011

Good
- Cheap
- Ambiance
- Free Parking
- Brand new
- no one checks how many stay.
- Walkable to Mall of emirates
- free wifi
Bad
- No room service
- No dental / shaving kits
- Location, in accessible
- Toilets are glass, with no sound proof- imagine nightmare sharing room with colleague

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank sheeruz