“The best of two worlds ”
Review of Bado Chinese

Bado Chinese
Order Online
Ranked #1,237 of 11,882 Restaurants in Dubai
Description: Bado Chinese - A beach facing, unique Arabic Chinese Fusion restaurant situated in La Mer, Dubai. A Family Friendly restaurant 'A Gourmet Love Story like Never Before' Join us on a Unique Culinary Journey!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Bado for Beduin, what a bold fusion of flavors from the middle and far east. I am a big fan of Chinese food since my childhood and have tried so many places, however never have I tasted a more delicious blend of flavors of a Chinese dish as I have had today. I just couldn't have enough!
My friend who doesn't like Chinese food was totally hooked. We were thrilled to find Gluten free options, in the rather rich menu they offer to please all tastebuds. The service was outstanding and the staff very friendly, the owner was very kind and attentive. The ambiance is simply beautiful, and the little details very pleasing to the eye, I loved the small tables with chess and XO games, this kept our 7 year old happily busy. Overall it was a wonderful way to celebrate our friends birthday. I must say we have found our hidden gem in Dubai! Will sure visit again.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Served well by Wahad and generally had a very nice experience at Bado at La Mer. The place is nice.. very clean and well laid out. We gladly received a cold towel on arrival as well as a complimentary glass of water.

Simply put, would go back and we recommend quite highly.

Great work guys.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My second time visiting this restaurant. What stands out from this place to all other restaurants in dubai, is the exceptional customer service. The staff are all very friendley and attentive. There is becoming a lack of good customer service these days, but you will not experience that here. The manager, Mark is super friendley. He came and chatted to us and gave us a very nice welcoming and service. The food is very nice too. A fusion of arabic and chinese. Try the avocado hummus, its delicious.The dumplings were also very good. We enjoyed the black pepper beef also. Very tasty! If you are wondering which place in La Mer to go for good food and the best service. Bado Chinese is the place to go!

Reviewed August 18, 2019

Went for my son's 21st Birthday celebration - the staff were absolutely excellent. Based in La Mer - this is a mixture of Chinese and Middle Eastern food. The hot pot was amazing as were the appetizers. The manager (Mark Lai) came to see us and was extremely friendly and courteous. The food was professionally served and top quality food. This is one of the best restaurants in Dubai - will definitely go again - excellent food, staff and high, highly recommended

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

Wow, outstanding food with a first class service. Such a relaxing and friendly atmosphere, we will definitely be back..... with friends

Date of visit: July 2019