Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
1,861 results
All reviewsdubai airportfree shuttlebreakfast boxhi expressshort stayan overnight staybetween flightsshuttle serviceconnecting flightan early flightstayed one nighthour layoverlong layoverbreakfast was includedrooms are smallthe hotel is cleanmetro station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The Holiday inn express, by the Dubai Airport is a ok standard hotel with out much luxury. The hotel rooms are of an ok standard, but the bath rooms are old, and worn down (in the rooms we was in. The breakfast, complementary, was awfull, and it was a delight I did´nt have to pay for it. We did also on dinner which, for the standard of the food, was way to expensive and not way satisfactory. The hotel staff were nice and help full, and the internet is n some way free (a plus). All in all a standard hotel, with out any exceptionel things to it. The price is the same as the hotel next door, but thier food and lodging is way better. I am sorry to say, but the next time we fly in and out of Dubai, will I choose thier nieghbour.

Room Tip: Dont choose this hotel because it has free breakfast, it is not worth it. Do choose the hotel, if you are looking for a bed for a couple of hrs, and some where to lace a car, for a longer periode (for a small charge pr.day)
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
KanaanChady, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport.

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport for your accommodation and for sharing your valuable feedback, kindly accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience that you encountered during your stay, your candid feedback is taken on high importance to improve our service quality and for such incident not to occur in the future.
I regards to the breakfast as well I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectation but it is the holiday inn express standard to offer limited hot breakfast.

Kindly contact me personally on my below email if you would like to discuss your experience further more and to allow me extending our courtesy to meet your expectations.

Best Regards,

Chady Kanaan | Hotel Manager
Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport
P.O Box 35257 | Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport | Umm Ramool, opposit T3. Dubai, UAE
Phone: + 9714 2900 111 | Fax: + 9714 2900 222 | Mobile: + 971 50 8936356
E-mail: chady.kannan@hiexdubai.ae

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Myself and 5 others checked into the Holiday inn express airport Dubai for a overnight stay on our way to Nairobi Africa for a Safari. Well to say that they hate women is putting it mildly. When I tried to check in the man at the desk would not look at me or say anything to me. He kept focusing his attention on my husband, which was a problem since I was the one who booked the trip and the group reservation was in my name. I finally had to insist that he deal with me. He was not happy and he was very rude. In fact my experience in the whole city was quite bad. They publicize that they are friendly and welcoming to all religions and races but if your a woman and your not wearing a burka you are treated very bad. We finally were able to get checked in and spent the day and evening touring the city, I will say the city is very beautiful. In the morning at breakfast my friend asked me what was with the big white X that was drawn on the outside of my door to my room. I didn't notice it when I walked out so I went back and looked at it. It was very shocking to say the least. I felt I was a target and I felt very unsafe. Although I have no proof it was the staff, that is what I believe. At the time I should have gotten a manager but I just got out of there as fast as I could. I will never go back to Dubai or the Holiday inn express.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank BeckyCleveland_Ohio

Dear Madame,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport.

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport for your accommodation and for sharing your valuable feedback, kindly accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience that you encountered during your check-in, your candid feedback is taken on high importance to improve our service quality and for such incident not to occur in the future.

All our valued guest are handled and treat with care and respect, we respect all religions and we do not differentiate among our guests, I would like to apologize once again about the situation that you encountered upon check-in and definitely this is not our standard and level of service. I regards to the white X mark on your room door, it happened on that day we had conducted an evacuation drill with the participation of the civil defense as part of our security and safety guidelines to ensure the comfort and the security level of our valued guest is well maintained.

Best Regards,

Chady Kanaan | Hotel Manager
Phone: + 9714 2900 111 | Fax: + 9714 2900 222 | Mobile: + 971 50 8936356
E-mail: chady.kannan@hiexdubai.ae

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stopped over twice, first time with family second time on my own, both we one night stopovers, the first with my family was a day rate i arranged to check in at 7.30 am knowing our next flight was at midnight, we arrived at 6.00 am and were able to check in right away, and offered breakfast as they knew we could not the next day. It is hard to book online a day rate anywhere in the world but especially in Dubai, but this hotel was accommodating if you rang them. The room is small and basic with shower only ( no bath) and there is a fridge, but you need to put things in it, but there is a shop downstairs which seems to be open 24/7. The breakfast is basic but okay and included and there is a bar downstairs. The shuttle bus runs every 30 minutes to terminal 1 and 3. This hotel is similar to an IBIS, perhaps a cut above, but serves well it core stopover market, bed is comfortable and no aircraft noise that I noticed, and the metro stop after terminal 3 is about 5 to 10 minutes walk away.

Room Tip: All rooms seem similar, although tn first night I got a new Sony flat screen, and second time I was surprised to get an old conventional TV, I hope they are phasing them out.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Had to stay here for a company for 10 day class. Rooms are small but good for rest and getting back to the airport. The service is good but ordering food takes a while. The rooms are modern and the employees are nice.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

We attended the Gulf Bike Week at Festival Park, and this hotel was within 5 kms away. For those traveling via Dubai airport, you can't get much closer! The hotel is clean and well maintained. Rooms are all you need for a stopover, comfy bed, TV, fridge (no mini bar). Parking is in the basement and very secure.

• Stayed: October 2012