“Great buffet”

Ranked #234 of 9,567 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beachcombers will be closed for Essential Maintenance works from the 27th of May 2017 to 7th October 2017. Thank you,
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great buffet”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Had a very enjoyable meal in June 14. I'm not the biggest fan of buffet restaurants but the quality of food and selection was extremely good, thoroughly enjoyed it. Was lovely to sit outside after our meal enjoying the view of the Burj Al Arab over a glass of wine. Would return again.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank DawnLT1969
Suresh F, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this review, August 1, 2014

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you very much for your comments. The team and I are happy to read the great comments about food and service.

Our Team’s one aim is to ensure that your dining experience with us is both luxurious and personalized in every way, and memorable enough to keep you coming back. We would love to see you again soon.

• Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Intimate”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is a smaller restaurant and to be honest we preferred it for Breakfast as you are overlooking the beach and could get in faster than the main Lattitude inside the hotel. Similar amount of food just nicer surroundings for more casual dining.

Suresh F, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you very much for your comments. The team and I are happy to read the great comments about food, service and atmosphere.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Same food every night.”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

On first entering this place there seems to be a great variety but the food was the same every night and was always only warm. We like our food hot. My son was ill following a visit here and we didn't feel confident to return.

Suresh F, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review Beachcombers. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations, I was very much concerned about your comment regarding your culinary experience. Our Outlet “Beachcombers” is a mixture of authentic Malay and Thai cuisine which has a seven day menu cycle highlighting the most popular dishes from our cuisine including four delightful Theme Nights. It is unfortunate that on this occasion we were not able to achieve the correct balance of food that was being sought.

On your next visit to Beachcombers, I will be happy to assist you if you would like to have something different other than our menu.

Once again, I would like to say that your comments are invaluable, as they help us improve our services.

Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Dubai
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not a good idea to go on theme nights”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I went to the restaurant on a seafood night on Thursday. It was 295 aed per person. The only drink included were coffee, tea or water. Very usual for that price. We were looking forward for some nice grilled lobsters but the only lobster they had were on small sticks. There weren't any big shrimps either. There weren't a lot of selections. The service were good. Just the value & the food need some improvements. I'm not sure if that was because they were taking Entertainment vouchers for one for one deal so they were cutting costs from the drinks & food to make up the difference. I didn't have any vouchers so it was definitely not worth it for that price.

• Visited July 2014
Suresh F, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

We thank you for spending time to share your thoughts, your comments are very much appreciated. The team and I are happy to read the great comments about the service. On the other hand I am quite disappointed reading that your culinary experience could not be satisfied completely, I would like to apologize for the not so good experience., I have passed this information to the appropriate department who will put corrective measures in place immediately to ensure you a 'complete' delightful experience on your next visit to Beachcombers.

London, United Kingdom
“Had breakfast here everyday!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Great for the late risers as it serves breakfast until 11.30am. The French toast is awesome and pancakes delicious. Turkey bacon was superb! Staff very nice.

Suresh F, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this review, July 24, 2014

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you for the wonderful review regarding your recent visit to Beachcombers Restaurant. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comment about the product, service and atmosphere, I am glad that you had a great time during your visit.

Thank you once again for posting a review of Beachcombers. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.