“Terrific atmosphere”

Ranked #236 of 9,623 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beachcombers will be closed for Essential Maintenance works from the 27th of May 2017 to 7th October 2017. Thank you,
middlesex
“Terrific atmosphere”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great Ambience. Dined here in the evening on a couple of occassions, food was delicious. The band called Humming Birds were out of this world, really worth visiting. The staff were so attentive, special thanks to Albert, Mirium, Alice and Raju. Breakfast here was great too, great food choice, lovely relaxing music in the background, superb view over the beach..

Visited June 2013
2 Thank karen i

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review regarding your recent visit to Beachcombers Restaurant. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am glad that you enjoyed our buffet and service.

Thank you once again for posting a review of Beachcombers on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

• Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
New York City, New York
“Great Friday Brunch!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have been to a fair few brunches whilst being in Dubai but this is by far the best Asian food I have tasted.The oyster thai red curry was definitely a favourite as well as the prawn dim sum.

Very attentive staff, service with a smile. My glass was never allowed to be empty and we were encouraged to stock up at last orders! We enjoyed our last drinks without feeling we had to leave after the brunch finished.

The band were great and played unplugged which meant you could hear conversations at your table. Casual dining but with beautiful views. Can't wait to revisit this place :)

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank Rachc-m

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review regarding your recent visit to Beachcombers Restaurant. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am glad that you enjoyed our Friday Brunch.

Montreal, Canada
“Fresh seafood and amazing views”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Make sure you stop at this restaurant. It is located in the Jumerah beach hotel and provides spectacular views of the beach and the burj al arab. Make sure you walk around after your meal on the hotel grounds. You'll be amazed with the amenities and layout!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank 80Shaq80

Suresh Ferdnandusz
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Buffet dining with Asian fusion”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Not normally fans of buffet dining, we went here one night on recommendation from guests at the pool.
A gorgeous selection of Indian, Chinese, Asian foods, with an impressive salad bar also.
Delicious dim sum, fresh made noodle soup to your liking, ice cream machine and not forgetting the array of fresh breads.
Oh how could I forget the chocolate fountain!!
Little children's soft play area to the side which the wee ones can go in and out of as they please and a separate children's buffet with rice, noodle dishes with a few other favourites :D
A really good selection for a buffet and really tasty at the same time.

Visited June 2013
4 Thank kitty184
Suresh F, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this review, July 18, 2013

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Good family resturant”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We went there for a dinner, our second visit, but this time we took our 4 year old daughter with us. She absolutely enjoyed the atmosphere, the kids buffet line and the play room. It is absolutely a kid friendly place. If you're looking for a family dinner where you can sit down and enjoy the food, you won't be dissapointed. I find the food is tasty and yummy but not quite super authentic (I am from Asia tho, so I have a very high expectation when dining an Asian food). However the chef was kind enough to ask me whether I want extra chilli, special chili dipping etc... Super super service. I am feeling like dining back home in Asia surrounding by yummy food and the friendly staff. Take a seat outside in winter is recommended too, nice view of the burj al Arab.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank aomth
Suresh F, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review regarding your recent visit to Beachcombers Restaurant. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am glad that you enjoyed our service.

Once again, Thank you for posting a review of Beachcombers. It was a pleasure to have you as our valued guest and we hope to see you again soon.