“peaceful, relaxing, luxurious way to start the day”
Review of Beachcombers

Beachcombers
Ranked #258 of 9,701 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dear Guests, Beachcombers was closed due to essential maintenance. it will now be opened officially on the 4th of October 2017.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is the third time we have stayed at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and, once again, we thoroughly enjoyed it! Beachcombers is always the restaurant of choice for us for breakfast, as the selection of food, the setting and the friendly and attentive staff are second to none. We hope to return again in the future.

1  Thank Angela J
Sibeesh S, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review regarding your recent visit to Beachcombers Restaurant. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am glad that you enjoyed our buffet and service.

Thank you once again for posting a review of Beachcombers on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Sibeesh Sreenivasan

There are newer reviews for Beachcombers

Reviewed April 1, 2013

It's our second time at Beachcombers for the Bubbly Brunch, and this experience was definitely much better than the first! It was packed with a mixture of young adults, mostly families with very cute kids haha! They had staff who would make balloons for you (swords, glasses!), which was I supposed to be meant for the kids but we ended up having two on our table hahaha, and that was great fun to play with (after a few too many drinks!).

Food is good - mixture of Malaysian, Thai, Indonesian at its best. I always like the laksa. Even the roti canai was really good. Lucky for us, they had ais kacang (shaved ice dessert) on Friday so I was pigging out on that!

Awesome view by the Burj, and the beach. You can choose to sit outside or inside. I was happy with my sparking wine, you also get a few choices of beers and then there's the mojito that was a wee bit of a gamble.

Click here for a bit more info : http://wp.me/p2mYTP-sQ

1  Thank ashesc84

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We were four adult, 3 kids and 1 baby - and we came on a Friday night. It was a welcoming, relaxed and very well-tasting experience. The kids enjoyed the playroom, the baby enjoyed all the courlorful lamps and light and we all enjoyed the food. Not to mention the view from the window table. Only in Dubai. We'll come back if we visit the city again

1  Thank kaldivstgn

Reviewed March 28, 2013

If you like seafood with a great view...run to Beachcombers. Tucked on the water, away from the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, with sand between your toes, you enjoy a gentle, easy dinner. The staff will make sure your plates are cleared and your drinks are full but the rest of the pace is up to you and your belly. We started with oysters, clams, shrimp and created our own special American cocktail sauce using ketchup from the kid´s buffet. Then we went for salads of fish, shrimp, calamari etc...until we noticed the grilled lobster tails and crab legs. After a couple of helpings of those, we enjoyed some soup and the dessert bar. It was expensive, but I ate my weight in fish. Well worth the visit to the hotel and to the beach.

We were not guests in the hotel and found the staff just as gracious to us as to their true guests.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This place is a hidden gem, so before you head out to the Beachcombers tell your taxi driver it is located in Jumeirah hotel, otherwise you will be driven around the town, like we were up to Marina, until our driver confessed he did not know where it was!
Anyway, make reservations online. Jumeirah Resort has several restaurants on its grounds and offers a wide range of dinning, be it causal, or fine. Beachcombers is the golden middle, fine enough and budget friendly.
As for ambiance, it reminds the bungalows of Hawaii, or Bali perhaps, with probably the best view in town of Burj al Arab. They do offer outdoor seating, which makes it awesome spot for a date night.
As for food, please do come hungry!Everything is fresh and delicious, and desert will make you salivate right from the door. They offer one set price, and depending on the day, the menu changes i.e. Seafood Day, BBQ day etc.
We went there to celebrate my Birthday, and somehow they could not find my reservation..but I loved how professional and competent they were!They apologized for it, (saying its system fault), seated us promptly, at the window booth and yes we enjoyed the view all evening!They treated us like royalty!An excellent example of customer service!
To top it all off, their live band sang a song for my Birthday,(ask them for a Beatles song, they are terrific!) and the restaurant brought me a cake, a very sweet gesture and cake was out of this world!A very special evening, and I do recommend it to everyone, who wants a special night without spending a monthly paycheck!
Special regards to Mizchelle, that made our evening so amazing!If I am ever in Dubai, i will definitely visit again!
An additional plus, that when you visit Beachcombers, you get to stroll on the grounds of Jumeirah resort, which is very nice backdrop for your pictures, and very romantic!

Sibeesh S, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013