“Fantastic brunch!!!”

Ranked #253 of 9,657 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beachcombers will be closed for Essential Maintenance works from the 27th of May 2017 to 7th October 2017. Thank you,
Oklahoma
“Fantastic brunch!!!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

By all means one of the best brunches I have ever been! It is a beautiful setting out there, they have the best view of 7star hotel and Jumeirah Beach Hotel. The food is delicious and so much to explore the selections. I am new to this site and must write to let everyone know that I enjoyed so much spending my time there, had a wonderful dining experience. I'd like to thank the chefs and waiting staff for looking after me and my friend..We'll be back.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank George M
Sibeesh S, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this review, December 20, 2012

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review regarding your recent visit to Beachcombers Restaurant. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am glad that you enjoyed our buffet and service.

Thank you once again for posting a review of Beachcombers on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

• Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“Great food with fantastic views.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I dining here two weeks ago, fabulous steak and seafood with a lovely atmosphere and great service. The only downfall was that they had no outdoor seating left so we had to dine inside, make sure you pre-book to have outdoor seating. I would visit this restaurant again.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Mazzyward

Monchengladbach, Germany
“Lovely Brunch and amazing view”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Their brunch is very special, and very different from other brunches in Dubai! They focus on Asian cuisine, with a European touch. Very lovely food and service, and the seating on the terrace is perfect. You have a view on the sea and the Burj Al Arab, which is spectacular!!
The Jumeirah Beach Hotel is superb anyway, and the brunch in Beachcombers is definitely one of my favourites.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank LiChri

Dubai
“service with a wow!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

It was a delighted Friday afternoon as I joined my friend celebrating birthday infront of the famous Burj Al Arab. It was a sunny and warm afternoon but it was equally blended with the warmth and attentive service from our waiters. The dynamic duo of Noli and Aliston whom I never forget with their stunning and excellent service really graced the occasion with their smile and heart-felt service. The buffet was great as I enjoyed the seafoods selection and top of that we enjoyed our Alcoholic package....its very impressive...we never run out of drinks!...In behalf of my friend thanks a lot for the superb service...a service with a wow!

• Visited November 2012
4 Thank Sahara G

Sibeesh Sreenivasan
“Amazing place to celebrate an anniversary”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

It was an amaizing experience! Exceptional service, the food was amaizing and chiefs are ready to meet all your expectations. The best thing about this restaurant, is a life music, fantastic band performing the best famous song and make your dinner even more unforgettable.

4 Thank Aliya R