“Great food with fantastic views.”
Review of Beachcombers

Beachcombers
Ranked #273 of 9,703 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beachcombers will be closed for Essential Maintenance works from the 27th of May 2017 to 7th October 2017. Thank you,
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I dining here two weeks ago, fabulous steak and seafood with a lovely atmosphere and great service. The only downfall was that they had no outdoor seating left so we had to dine inside, make sure you pre-book to have outdoor seating. I would visit this restaurant again.

1  Thank Mazzyward
Sibeesh S, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review regarding your recent visit to Beachcombers Restaurant. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am glad that you enjoyed our buffet and service.

Thank you once again for posting a review of Beachcombers on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Sibeesh Sreenivasan

There are newer reviews for Beachcombers

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Their brunch is very special, and very different from other brunches in Dubai! They focus on Asian cuisine, with a European touch. Very lovely food and service, and the seating on the terrace is perfect. You have a view on the sea and the Burj Al Arab, which is spectacular!!
The Jumeirah Beach Hotel is superb anyway, and the brunch in Beachcombers is definitely one of my favourites.

3  Thank LiChri

Reviewed November 24, 2012

It was a delighted Friday afternoon as I joined my friend celebrating birthday infront of the famous Burj Al Arab. It was a sunny and warm afternoon but it was equally blended with the warmth and attentive service from our waiters. The dynamic duo of Noli and Aliston whom I never forget with their stunning and excellent service really graced the occasion with their smile and heart-felt service. The buffet was great as I enjoyed the seafoods selection and top of that we enjoyed our Alcoholic package....its very impressive...we never run out of drinks!...In behalf of my friend thanks a lot for the superb service...a service with a wow!

4  Thank Sahara G

Reviewed November 21, 2012

It was an amaizing experience! Exceptional service, the food was amaizing and chiefs are ready to meet all your expectations. The best thing about this restaurant, is a life music, fantastic band performing the best famous song and make your dinner even more unforgettable.

4  Thank Aliya R

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great location, attentive staff and great food. I particularly recommend the chicken or prawn kebabs, as they are to die for. Such a great place for some chilled out dinner after a day in the sun (or in my case, a long day at work!).

I was a guest at the hotel and generally don't eat in the places I'm staying when travelling on business, but this was a lovely change.

3  Thank MrsLShankland
Sibeesh S, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012