“Lovely Brunch and amazing view”
Review of Beachcombers

Beachcombers
Ranked #304 of 9,866 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beachcombers blends Pan-Asian cuisine with a dash of culinary flair to offer a menu that’s alive with flavour. A hideaway for a romantic rendezvous, with dedicated space for families to play and unwind, Beachcombers is the perfect restaurant to be cast away to. FRIDAY BRUNCH Enjoy a thoughtful weekend family brunch every Friday with a friendly atmosphere and specialized children's buffet setup, play areas and entertainment for the little ones. Price: AED 550 | Bubbly brunch | Inclusive of free flowing sparkling, grape beverages, selected bubbly beverages, soft drinks, juices and tea/coffee AED 495 | Deluxe brunch | Inclusive of selected sparkling grape beverage, grape beverages, selected bubbly beverages, soft drinks, juices and tea/coffee AED 395 | Selection of unlimited soft drinks and juices AED 125 | Kids brunch | Children aged 4 to 12 years Timings: Serving from 13:00 to 16:00 (last order 15:30)
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Their brunch is very special, and very different from other brunches in Dubai! They focus on Asian cuisine, with a European touch. Very lovely food and service, and the seating on the terrace is perfect. You have a view on the sea and the Burj Al Arab, which is spectacular!!
The Jumeirah Beach Hotel is superb anyway, and the brunch in Beachcombers is definitely one of my favourites.

3  Thank LiChri
Sibeesh S, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review regarding your recent visit to Beachcombers Restaurant. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am glad that you enjoyed our buffet and service.

Thank you once again for posting a review of Beachcombers on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

It was a delighted Friday afternoon as I joined my friend celebrating birthday infront of the famous Burj Al Arab. It was a sunny and warm afternoon but it was equally blended with the warmth and attentive service from our waiters. The dynamic duo of Noli and Aliston whom I never forget with their stunning and excellent service really graced the occasion with their smile and heart-felt service. The buffet was great as I enjoyed the seafoods selection and top of that we enjoyed our Alcoholic package....its very impressive...we never run out of drinks!...In behalf of my friend thanks a lot for the superb service...a service with a wow!

4  Thank Sahara G

Reviewed November 21, 2012

It was an amaizing experience! Exceptional service, the food was amaizing and chiefs are ready to meet all your expectations. The best thing about this restaurant, is a life music, fantastic band performing the best famous song and make your dinner even more unforgettable.

4  Thank Aliya R

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great location, attentive staff and great food. I particularly recommend the chicken or prawn kebabs, as they are to die for. Such a great place for some chilled out dinner after a day in the sun (or in my case, a long day at work!).

I was a guest at the hotel and generally don't eat in the places I'm staying when travelling on business, but this was a lovely change.

3  Thank MrsLShankland
Sibeesh S, Manager at Beachcombers, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Reviewed November 12, 2012

What I love about this place is, the food. It's superb. The place is stunning. The service is excellent (how I miss the friendliness in UAE).
I really love and admire this place a lot.

1  Thank Lsoraya