Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Scammed me 10000 dirhams

Does not return deposit stay far away from this company NOT RECOMMENDED THEY SOUND LIKE OK PEOPLE... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
ifortnited
Fraud deposit taken

Also rented a car and they haven’t returned my deposit can anyone advise me the steps I can take to... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
1mikky78

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from $57.53
from $60.00
from $71.25
from $37.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2020

Hired a Lamborghini hurricane in September for 24hour car wasn’t the tidiest, the delivered it too my hotel and took 2 payments one was for £750 for the car hire then another one for a deposit for £2000 which they said won’t be refunded until 65 days, they also took my passport without me knowing as they took a picture of it but didn’t give it me back when I asked and they said I would get it back when I gave the car back, I cut the hire shot and returned the car after 12hrs, when the 65 days was up I emailed txt him on WhatsApp and phoned they replied saying that I will get it but never have they just kept saying that they would send it but noting, I have spoken with the credit card company and they are looking into it and I hope to get my money back, they need arresting as it’s a massive scam when you read into this company, it really put me off going back to that country I hope they get what’s coming for them JAIL THEM ALLL !!!!!!!

Date of experience: September 2019
4  Thank M2679TWsimona
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Hired two supercars with a £7000 deposit has been over two months not returned. They will block your number and that is that. They are a bunch of thieves!! How does rixos let such people run a disgusting company in there lobby. DO NOT USE THEM

Date of experience: January 2020
4  Thank A_d_a_mkojs
Reviewed January 3, 2020

Bloody awful!! Muhammad who works in the Rixos, is extremely rude. Tells his customers on the phone they talk to much and also shouts because of something that’s his own fault. Only trying to get my deposit back which has taken a number of weeks, explained I am leaving the country and he tells me a time and again he isn’t there. When calling he says it’s my fault. Worst customer experience of my life. Please do yourself a favor and do not rent from these people!!!!!

Date of experience: December 2019
5  Thank KatieO1688
Reviewed December 24, 2019

We rent a McLaren for 2hrs and they Cash the security deposit of 6000 USD. They block your phone after when you try to reach them. They are liars and make it so complicated to make sure that you understand nothing during the paperwork process
The manager Mohammed ans his colleague here’s a picture of them, AGAIN DON’T DEAL WITH THEM

Date of experience: December 2019
5  Thank Ezfranky
Reviewed December 24, 2019

Can’t imagine an hotel like Rixos accept a compagnie who stole money from their clients!
We rent a car with the compagnie in lobby (fast and furious rent a car) and they stole our “security deposit” for an amount of 6000$ USD for a 2hrs rental.........
They always saying they are not liars and that the security deposit will be removed within 30days things that never happen and they block your phone.

I will come back next year again for business with my collegues, i garante that we will NEVER book again at the Rixos and we will spread the words!!!!

4  Thank Ezfranky