TripAdvisor
Dubai
Post
Inbox
Search

“One of the best restaurants in Dubai!”
Review of Lowe

Lowe
Order Online
Ranked #571 of 11,929 Restaurants in Dubai
Description: A homegrown ideology, LOWE is a contemporary dining experience showcasing seasonal produce cooked naturally by fire. The open kitchen centered on a charcoal grill, rotisserie and wood-fired oven celebrates rustic and approachable all-day dining.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Attentive and friendly staff. Creative and delicious food!
Anyone who watched the Disney movie Ratatouille knows the scene of the childhood memory flashback... Looking for this kind of experience? I highly recommend a visit to Lowe!

lowedubai, Manager at Lowe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Kathabort, we are so delighted to hear such a sweet feedback. Wow, and your comparison with Ratatouille truly makes us smile and proud for what we do! Any time happy to see you back.
"The only thing predictable about life is its unpredictability" - Ratatouiolle:)

Write a reviewReviews (51)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Walked in for lunch on Saturday without reservation and found the place crowded. We sat at big table and were welcomed by super friendly team, all were cool and positive. Had yellowtail (wow, even ordered one more portion) and lamb neck with cauliflower purée . Finished this all with great coffee and sourdough dessert. Special thanks to Proskovia and Yuriy for taking good care of us! Will definitely come back!

lowedubai, Manager at Lowe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much Uar178 for the positive feedback. We are glad to hear that you had a good time at LOWE and enjoyed the food, especialy the yellowtail. Not forgeting the good service that you had from our colleagues. We are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was amazing. Best chicken experience I have ever had. The staff is very friendly but I waited for the food for a while. I highly recommend this restaurant and I will definitely come back...

Date of visit: August 2019

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We are so happy to hear that our chicken is the best you ever had! We pride ourselves on preparing everything fresh and so sometimes it takes a little longer for larger dishes such as the chicken to be cooked, but I will definitely pass this on to the team. We can't wait to welcome you back soon!

Warm regards,
Frank

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We chose to go to Lowe as it’s advertised as a dog friendly restaurant. Arriving there nothing indicated the place to be dog friendly so I do believe they have to reconsider mentioning this as a unique selling point. The staff was tense and came across as nervous. In our interaction with them we were not treated in a friendly and helpful way. It was a shame as we went there on a Friday afternoon and were hoping for a nice lunch in a friendly atmosphere but unfortunately this was not the case.

Date of visit: August 2019
lowedubai, Manager at Lowe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sara, thanks for taking the time to visit and leave a review about your experience. I am very surprised to read your comments regarding our staff behaviour and atmosphere. We pride ourselves on our friendly and informative service and welcoming atmosphere, and I am sorry to hear that your experience did not reflect this. And as one of only a few restaurants in Dubai to allow dogs inside, I do believe we are extremely dog friendly, so again I do apologise that you did not experience this. I have shared your feedback with the team, if you would like to discuss your experience in more detail please feel free to contact myself, Kate at hello@lowe.ae

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

I have never expected to have the best sea bass ever in my life in Dubai. It wasn’t very good, it was excellent. The composition of sea bass with locally available vegetables was extraordinary and I haven’t found so far in an European restaurant. I agree with another review, a must when you are in Dubai.

Date of visit: September 2019
lowedubai, Manager at Lowe, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2019

Dear zr1064,

It was a pleasure to have you as guest in LOWE. We were happy to read that you loved our sea bass and your experience.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.