“It's all about location............”

Rose Rayhaan by Rotana
Ranked #113 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I read the reviews here on Trip Advisor before I selected this hotel. I have to agree with several other travelers...the check in was a LONG wait. They don't get you in before 2pm...I was there at 1:30 pm and told I would have to wait one hour...I took off for Dubai Mall and came back in 3hrs! The Financial Center Metro station is about a 2 min walk. The Dubai Mall via metro is the next stop and that is about a 15 min walk in an air conditioned walkway from the station to the mall.The hotel is a 4 star, clean, staff are pleasant, but they are so overwhelmed at the front desk...checking in AND checking out at 0500am!! It is a tall, narrow building...kitchenette was nice addition, with microwave and refridge. Taxi frm airport is about 50 dhs, and if you take the hotel taxi back it is 40 dhs. Gym is sufficient, pool was nice, but crowded. Supermarket about 2 mins away, Starbucks just before you get to the metro. Probably will go back. Bit of a stretch stepping in to the tub to use the shower in the tub. Agree with Fofobicho...dirty windows! Expensive wifi. And could use more English channels on TV!Rooms not sound proof, could hear the kids in both of the two rooms next to me crying!!

Room Tip: If you are on the lower floors...like 15 and below...stay away from the Shiek Ziad Road side of the...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Nancy H
KarimNahas, General Manager at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear Nancy H,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to post your comments on trip advisor page.

Further to my email sent to your email, I would like to reiterate our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused during your recent visit at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana. Your valuable feedback has been shared to all relevant department to rectify the issue and to ensure similar situations could be avoided in the future.

My team and I will do our best to prevent problems from recurring. Hence, I would like you to give us another chance by staying with us again during your next visit to this area.

Karim Nahas

Write a ReviewReviews (3,821)

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We were here on a business trip hence we had the corporate tarrif which benefits us on a longer stay. Hence we cant really comment on the tarrif.
However the stay was comfortable. The rooms were nice with all the required amenities. The Breakfast was excellent with a good variety of healthy alternatives...even though its the same every day, dosent really bore you that much.
The gym is on the 4th floor at a distance, average yet functional. Which is good.
Location of this particular hotel is excellent. Its on the main road, close to DIFC which was convenient to us. Over all it makes it a fine package. If youre staying for a longer time this can be a nice option. Id love to visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Sam P
KarimNahas, General Manager at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Dear Sam P,

Many thanks for your constructive comment further to your recent visit with us.

I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed our services and facilities. We traditionally get a lot of praise for our all day dining restaurant, in terms of both variety and quality. I would appreciate if you can provide your comments regarding the gym on the areas where we can improve. Your input would be shared with our team in order to modify our offerings to meet your expectations.

My team and I look forward to your return visit very soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hotel is centrally located in the financial area and very close to the metro station. I chose the sky premium room because the beautiful views that the hotel offered. The room had all the amenities, but I could not enjoy the beautiful views due to huge dirt that was in the window, apparently they never clean them. Furthermore, the shower had a big problem, even in the coldest temperature it was not less than 35C. Dubai is a extremely hot city, and all you want is to get in your room and take a cold shower, but it is impossible at this hotel. I asked to change my room, but the problem remained the same. It's absurd you pay more than USD 200 for a room and having to take a hot shower every day and if you want use the internet you have to pay a lot of money. Luckily there is a coffe aside the hotel with free internet. At least the staff, that is very attentive and helpful, did everything possible to ease the situation. I read the previous reviews talking about the expensive charge of the internet and realized that they will never change it. I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Antonio D

Dear Fofobicho,

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to post a personal review here at TripAdvisor following your recent stay in Rose Rayhaan by Rotana.

We truly appreciate any feedback as it is comments from our valued guests that enable us to improve our services and facilities.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused during your holiday and stress that we try our utmost to ensure that all guests enjoy their holiday. As you can imagine, all guests' commentaries are seriously taken and all respective departments are alerted in order to make changes as deemed necessary to maintain our hospitality standards.

Regarding the window glass, we will re-assess the frequency of cleaning maintenance services to avoid re-occurrence. All water heaters were checked and included in our preventive maintenance to ensure that all units are in good working condition. Furthermore, our internet rates are in line with our competitors.

Again, I am very sorry for your experience. If you change your mind for a future stay, please feel free to contact me directly if you wish to make your next reservation, so I can ensure you will be well-looked after.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed on 45th floor with a stunning view of Burj Khalifa and Sheikh Zyed road. The room was big enough to accommodate my two kids as well and is well equipped with a small kitchenette , big refrigerator, a freezer and top class tea and coffee maker. What impressed us most was the over the top, instant and always smiling staff of Rosé Rayhaan, always attentive and responsive to the needs. All our requests were met positively.
The USP of this hotel is its location, close to the Metro Station, dubai mall, the Burj and of course being the tallest hotel. There are multiple eating places adjoining the hotel including some grocery stores as well. The swimming pool on 4th floor, with sauna, steam and the spa and gym , all top of the line facilities me and my family enjoyed thoroughly throughout our stay. The only downside perhaps is the absence of free wifi. However for information of all there are couple of cafes few steps from the main door which provide excellent wifi connectivity for the price of a 'latte'...
All in all, an excellent place to stay..
Our six days at Rosé Rayhaan were unforgettable experience.
Strongly recommended..

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RajenS
KarimNahas, General Manager at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

It is always a pleasure reading comments shared by our guests.

Thank you very much for sharing this comments and for giving us the chance to serve you better.

Every feedback received from our valued guests is very much appreciated as this helps us improve our services and facilities.

Once again, thank you and we are looking forward to be at your service in your future visit in Dubai.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

My fourth time in a year in this hotel, Nothing to say more about, but only words " SUPERB, EXCELLENT AND GREAT AT ALL TIMES ", Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are better than the best, Receptionist, Staff and Housekeeping are superb with great smile and always helpful, Check-in and Check-out is very fast, Location is one of the best in Dubai, Metro station is just a minute, Cabs available for 24 hrs outside the hotel entrance. And again I am repeating my past review words " WHEN IN DUBAI THEN ALWAYS IN ROSE RAYHAAN. ", Thanks for your Great service, Regards, Imran.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank imran99_11

Thank you once again for taking the time in writing this review.

It is always very rewarding reading such kind of review. I am very happy and pleased that the services rendered by the team always met or even exceeded your expectations.

Once again, thank you and I am looking forward to seeing you again at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana and assuring you of our best attention and services at all times.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of this hotel. Upon arrival the staff checked us in and offered an upgraded room at no extra charge. Much to our delight they gave us a room on the 65th floor, the very top. Our luggage was delivered to the room quickly while we got our first sight of the magnificent view. The room was clean, spacious and very comfortable, with a separate kitchen and a dressing area. The bathroom was modern and the tub area had a large frosted window letting in a lot of light. WiFi was available but at a pretty steep rate so we didn't use it. We took advantage of the swimming pool on several occasions. It is located on the forth floor with stunning views of the city and nearby buildings. Each morning we took our coffee at the shop next to the hotel. In addition, there are two grocery stores and many other shops and businesses all close by. If you like to travel by metro then you'll find it just a hundred meters down the road. We used the hotel taxis which are only a few dirhams more than a city taxi. During our entire stay the staff was friendly and attentive. This is one of the finest hotels, and well exceeded our expectations. Our only regret was that the WiFi was not free.

Room Tip: For romantic views choose a room on the upper floors. Floor 65 is the top. If you need WiFi be aware...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear TimFrazer,

Thank you very much for such a delightful review further to your recent stay at Rose Rayhaan by Rotana.

We are committed to providing exceptional facilities as well as to delivering warm and friendly service to our guests, and your feedback has been share and very much appreciated by the team.

We have noted your comment regarding our internet rates, we are in fact in line with our competitors, however, we will re-assess the rates accordingly.

Hopefully we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We reserved a room for AED 600 net with breakfast over the phone last June 20th, Friday. When we came in the reception my husband presented only a driving license and we were allowed to check-in. It was a surprise because we were able to check-in using a driver license in other Rotana property. We decided to talk to their Front ofice manager, Mulham, and he said that he can let us in using the driver's license if we will pay AED 700.00 without breakfast. It was such a frustrating experince because how come he can allow us to check-in paying more amount an using the same ID which is the driving license.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple