Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis Hotel
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$316
$222
  • Pool
Hilton Dubai Creek(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$110
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$266
$218
Shangri-La.com
$414
$327
  • Beachfront
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$288
$208
Agoda.com
$509
1,180 results
All reviewscosta coffeefamily roomshuttle serviceshuttle busrooftop poolbudget hotelrooms are cleanreception staffroom servicebusiness trippleasant stayexcellent staybuilding workmetro stationmeerainnstaxis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2014

The premier inn at this location made my stay extremely enjoyable. The entire hotel was well cleaned, staff was very polite / friendly, and the food was great. I have to emphasize that the bed sheets were so incredibly comfortable that it made me want to stay longer just to get a few more nights of good rest. There are very convenient shuttles to all the landmarks in Dubai, making it very convenient if you don't want to rent a car.

The hotel had everything I wanted and exceeded beyond my highest expectations. I highly recommend this premier inn for anyone who wants to come to Dubai and have a great time.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
SiliconOasisPI, General Manager at Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Dear Nan W

Thank you for your review and it was really good meeting during your stay! I apprecaite all the kind words and my team would be delighted to see all the positive comments - it really is very much appreciated by all of them!

I look forward to meeting with you again when you are next in Dubai!

Many thanks,

Naveen Advani

Reviewed April 20, 2014

i had a pleasant time at premier in silicon oasis.Every of my expectation was surpassed. i particularly loved the cleanliness. i told my daughter we would have to get the type of bedsheets .they were soft and sweet to sleep in.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jibe O

Dear Jibe O,

Thank you very much for your review and I am really happy to see that we exceeded your expectations! We take pride in offering spotlessly clean rooms, and am sure my Housekeeping team will be very happy to see that you have recognized their hard work!!

We hope to welcome you and your daughter again to the hotel. Thank you once again for your review and staying with us in Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis.

Naveen Advani

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is amazing, I went on the 2nd till the 7th of April. The staff were friendly, the service was great. The hotel is clean, sometimes they don't empty the bin in UR room so leave out so they notice . The breakfast was amazing. Really good price and quality. Much better than the premier inn, in England by far . The beds were so comfortable I cud not stop sleeping. I will defiantly go back

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank nevaeh23
Reviewed April 18, 2014

It's like a holiday inn type of hotel so I wasn't expecting much. It has all you need and the price is fair. I will give you as much as detail, and I hope it helps you out.

1- Location: Not that far from all you need. you can walk up to the fitness center where you have a few shops and restaurants and also 10 minutes walk, the opposite way there is a big market for all you need. It's a cab ride to a all beaches (around 60 Dirhams). Make sure you get the map from the reception and ask for an idea of price to expect. If the cabbies smell it, they will take a long long way to get there. So be prepared and have a map ready.

2-Food: We took the breakfast and supper package and even with the big group that we were, I can say it was better than expected and service was just great. Nice people and ready to help you out. The problem with food was that after midnight, good luck finding anything to eat. We were on another soccer tournament and we would get to the hotel very late at night. We were forced to order out and get it delivered. You can't even get a cup of coffee after a certain hour. Comparing it to a similar hotel like holiday inn, they should work on that issue.

3- Rooms: small but functional. 3 beds in each of our rooms and we had all that was needed to sleep. The problem: NO TOWELS... we had to go to the pool to get towels. Also, sometimes we were given 2 bottles of water, and sometimes none. Thank god for Chaima at the registration to come to our rescue.

Every hotel has a shining jewel in their staff and this hotel has one that shines more than anyone, I've seen in other hotels.
Her name is Chaima and I can tell you that if it wasn't for her, the hotel management would have had a few dozen very angry clients to deal with. She took care of our many demands with amazing professionalism and a such beautiful smile that we forgot what the problem was.
The hotel management should be proud and appreciative of such amazing employee who has mastered the art of hôtelerie.
If I had to book this hotel again, her level of service would definitely be a major decisive factor.

On behalf of our entire large group of ACP Soccer Academy and parents (more than 60 guests) I would like to thank Miss Chaima for all her accommodations and great service. You have definitely surpassed our expectation in quality of service.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank cvafi
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We had a great time. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Value for money. Very family friendly.great free shuttle bus to key areas very helpful. Will definitely stay again and again. Thanks premier inn.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family