“5 Stars for the Manager Emmad! The best manger in town.”

Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis Hotel
Ranked #175 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Its a good hotel in town, though a three star by rating but trust me its a 5 star by means of hospitality & gesture shown by the manager here, who is none other than Mr. Emmad. I had a stay of more than a month here, it was a good time, over all it was good though ocassionally i faced few problems, but again i must say as soon as Emmad came to know about it, he went out of the way to make sure that my stay should remain comfortable.

I am grateful for this special treatment by Emmad. I am not sure when i will be coming to dubai again, but whenever this happens, i will surely be coming to meet Emmad.

Room Tip: Room 403 to 406
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank HassanGilani
SiliconOasisPI, General Manager at Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay with us.

We are delighted you enjoyed your visit and feel honoured that you rate our service similar to a 5* hotels’ – The Team will be delighted.
I know Emad and the team will also be pleased with your comments about how efficient you found them.

Kind Regards

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis Hotel

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I like Premier Inn chain in UK so I have decided to book one in Dubai. I was expecting same quality as in UK but in here they are much better. The quality of service is like 5* in UK ,with mini fridge inside your room to start with. If you bored of sitting in your room (lack of good tv channels ) you could always go to the pool or use their gym.
Very good food too ,much different then in Premier Inn UK restaurant.
Overall very good experience and I will be back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank austin b

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and really appreciate the feedback. Your comments are a real source of motivation for the team who work really hard to ensure every Guest has a fantastic experience with us.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I stayed for six days in the Premier Inn hotel and found the stay quite pleasant. Though the hotel is far away from the city the Shuttle service provided by the hotel is helpful enough. Since I am a pure vegetarian there was a problem regarding meals since the hotel was far away. Mr. Riyas, one among the hotel staff, and Mr. Shekar, the shuttle bus driver, were very helpful as they provided us with most of the information regarding Dubai. Their cooperation was excellent. The environment around the hotel is calm and peaceful and i will surely stay in the same hotel on my next trip to Dubai.
Subhash Dangi.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and really appreciate the feedback. I was especially pleased with your comments about how helpful the Team were, I know they will be pleased to hear them.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Yep, I've stayed in a few and I have to say from the beginning to the end the experience was easy, pleasant, friendly and cosy. I know all premier inn follow the same formula but nothing beats the people part, which isn't the same formula from premier inn to premier inn.

We took a family room, which catered nicely for our needs, it was clean, fresh and accommodating. The staff were extremely pleasant and welcoming both at the reception and at the restaurant. The restaurant food was the best premier inn food I have had. Well Done! It was nice to see a buffet and the calmness to shop around for your food as opposed to ladies rushing to get your hot food orders in, in an unpleasant way! So well done for taking this approach, your service there could show a few of your British premier inns a thing or too.

And you know what was really nice. We left a packet of after eights and our daughter's (3) teddy in the room! We only noticed when we arrived back this afternoon. So we called to check to see if they had picked it up. We called and said call back in 15 minutes. So we did, and would you believe it they had found them! So very pleased! Now I will ask my sister to pop over and pick them up for us! They said you will find them in 'lost and found'.

Thank you premier inn, silicon oasis. Great location, great team and I will be staying their again on my next trip to Dubai. :)

Room Tip: Its away from the hussle and bussle of the town. There isn't much at silicon oasis but you 10 mi...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Nicholla H

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis and would like to thank you for your detailed and very positive review.

The Team were overjoyed when they read the title and content of your review as it really means a lot to them to know their hard work is appreciated.

Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed there with my wife on my business trip.Overall it was good experience.Very nice staff and very, very clean rooms and other areas.Much better level of service comparing to uk PIs.Would definitely reccomend and I will be coming back!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank blade911

Thank you for posting a review about your recent visit to Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel and facilities to your satisfaction.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Many thanks

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I think only one thing that I would like to see is if they arrange for airport pick-ups. The hotel is a nice hotel with very friendly staffs. We visited the hotel couple of months back for a 3 night stay and realized this would help everyone if they can arrange for free airport shuttle specially when they already have a shuttle running for their other hotel (the one close to airport). Specially in the night commuting to this hotel is an issue. So a shuttle even from the nearby metro station (which is also quite far from this hotel) would help. Then this hotel would be unbeatable.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Sourav D

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and really appreciate your feedback and suggestion for having additional shuttle service.
As a result of your feedback and recent feedback from other Guests we are planning to have extra shuttle service from the 1st April 2013.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Stopped for 7 nights whilst attending the Dubai 7's and the location is perfect being only 20 mins away. The hotel is what you would expect for the price but rooms more than adequate especially as I was only really sleeping and showering etc there. They have ample space, very modern and spotless. The roof top pool is a nice bonus.

Breakfast excellent as was the bar food, The restaurant /bar is a separate entity although part of the same building. Service in there is good and always fairly busy with some locals as well as residents but if you open a tab check it for accuracy when you pay !! The reception staff in the hotel are absolutely first class. Free wi fi but crashes sometimes.

Silicon Oasis is a fairly new development and looks like a 'new town' being built in the desert. There is still a lot of building work going on as well as half bulit structures in addition to some quite substantial completed properties (commercial & residential) so subsequently there is virtually nothing in the way of restaurants or other entertainment nearby. Downtown Dubai is at least 30 mins away in a taxi (which are normally parked up outside) and cost between 60 and 70 DHS which is dirt cheap (Dubai has to have one of the best taxi services in the world!). The real bonus for me was its proximity to the rugby ground. The Dubai 7's tournament over 3 days is an awesome affair. Probably the biggest ex pat sporting event in the Middle East with 120000 people attending over the 3 days the majority of whom just party non stop !

No frills hotel but perfectly acceptable especially if you need to be out of town.

Room Tip: Think they are all very similar but go high floor if you can for a better view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank applethug

The team and I are delighted about your comments about how helpful you found everyone during your recent stay with us. They are a really dedicated and hard working Team and comments like yours are a constant source of inspiration and pride for them.

Thank you for taking the time out to post a review about the hotel and I hope we will welcome you back to Premier Inn Silicon Oasis very soon!

Many thanks,