Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,180 results
All reviewscosta coffeefamily roomshuttle serviceshuttle busrooftop poolbudget hotelrooms are cleanreception staffroom servicebusiness trippleasant stayexcellent staybuilding workmetro stationmeerainnstaxis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Stopped for 7 nights whilst attending the Dubai 7's and the location is perfect being only 20 mins away. The hotel is what you would expect for the price but rooms more than adequate especially as I was only really sleeping and showering etc there. They have ample space, very modern and spotless. The roof top pool is a nice bonus.

Breakfast excellent as was the bar food, The restaurant /bar is a separate entity although part of the same building. Service in there is good and always fairly busy with some locals as well as residents but if you open a tab check it for accuracy when you pay !! The reception staff in the hotel are absolutely first class. Free wi fi but crashes sometimes.

Silicon Oasis is a fairly new development and looks like a 'new town' being built in the desert. There is still a lot of building work going on as well as half bulit structures in addition to some quite substantial completed properties (commercial & residential) so subsequently there is virtually nothing in the way of restaurants or other entertainment nearby. Downtown Dubai is at least 30 mins away in a taxi (which are normally parked up outside) and cost between 60 and 70 DHS which is dirt cheap (Dubai has to have one of the best taxi services in the world!). The real bonus for me was its proximity to the rugby ground. The Dubai 7's tournament over 3 days is an awesome affair. Probably the biggest ex pat sporting event in the Middle East with 120000 people attending over the 3 days the majority of whom just party non stop !

No frills hotel but perfectly acceptable especially if you need to be out of town.

Room Tip: Think they are all very similar but go high floor if you can for a better view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank applethug
SiliconOasisPI, General Manager at Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

The team and I are delighted about your comments about how helpful you found everyone during your recent stay with us. They are a really dedicated and hard working Team and comments like yours are a constant source of inspiration and pride for them.

Thank you for taking the time out to post a review about the hotel and I hope we will welcome you back to Premier Inn Silicon Oasis very soon!

Many thanks,

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Took three rooms on a crowded Adha Eid vacation for two nights .

Very clean and very well maintained. Breakfast food was very good (Try the cupcakes) and the staff were very helpful (in spite the place was full , the smiling lady waiter refilled my coffee without request ).

The only things we faced that there were no extra bath towels other than the ones in our room from Housekeeping. And It took 40 minutes to bring us an iron that we ordered.

But in general , for a full occupancy operation, I expected the service to be much much worst like what happens in other 5 star hotels where no one listens to you.

Staff are very attentive and helpful.

All the reviews I read spoke about the location. I did not find the hotel very far. It took us only 23 minutes to reach the entrance of Dubai Mall driving our rented car. You will not feel the distance at all on the highway.

The surrounding is very peaceful for a morning jog

Maybe It does not have the luxurious amenities of a five star , but definitely the comfy service and the simple clean furniture is all what you need in the end of the day.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Salim2706

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel clean, very well maintained and excellent value for money.

I am especially pleased that you found the Team to be super attentive and helpful. The Team works exceptionally hard to ensure that each Guest has the best possible stay here and your kind words are a lovely tribute to that dedication.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I had an enjoyable stay in silicon oasis premier inn. The hotel team friendly and helpful. My kids loved the pool and the lifeguard kept them entertained. The location is not ideal but good value for money and they have a free shuttle bus.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Salting

I am delighted the Team were so friendly and helped make your stay so special.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Very good basic hotel. Spacious clean, restaurant, bars, nice pool. Shame it is so far from the Metro line. Staff at reception and the Costa coffee stand were lovely. The lifeguard at the pool couldn't have been more helpful. I would suggest that the complimentary shuttle bus meets the last Metro every night. It does not even need to be free, a charge toward the cost would still be cheaper than a taxi. Also complimentary wi-fi is nice but it was very inconsistent. Very good budget hotel

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Liz P

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to be so clean and comfortable.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

well done Premier Inn, you deserve to be the best chain in the UK and I wish you lead the whole world in the same way. what can i say with the way the world is leading with so much financial stress i can very much rely on Premier Inn where I know the standards are same allover the world. You have really very well trained staff and I promise you I will take your brand whereveer I go as you are the best cleanest, friendliest hotel I can think of, Keep up the good work

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and I feel honoured that you would so readily recommend us to friends and colleagues alike. I am also pleased that you had such a great experience