“Great breakfast”
Review of Thyme

Thyme
Ranked #219 of 10,059 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Marina
Reviewed January 23, 2013

A breakfast buffet with everything you can wish for. An omelette chef and a large variety of hot and cold dishes. Freshly made juice and coffee served at the table. Can't say anything about the a la carté or dinner service but if you stay at Oasis Beach Tower I recommend to add the extra Dirhams for the breakfast at Thyme.

wpchf, General Manager at Thyme, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear fidde105,

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent dining experience at Thyme restaurant.

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I am happy to know that you enjoyed a great breakfast! I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the buffet selection and variety which you have enjoyed.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Thyme restaurant in the future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was so incredible. My parents are living in Dubai and had never gone in here. (My dad has the idea that a buffet can't be good.) Mom and I went in after a walk. Please, don't let the idea of a buffet keep you away. The food, atmosphere and staff were all incredible. Everything was fresh, hot and delicious. I cannot wait to go back someday.

wpchf, General Manager at Thyme, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Dear paula7574,

I was extremely pleased to read that overall you had an amazing dining experience. It was nice to hear your positive remarks about the food, the atmosphere and my team which you have kindly mentioned were all incredible!

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the opportunity of having you back to Thyme restaurant in the future.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had a family meal here withtwo teenage boys, the restaurant had something for everyone with live cooking stations and most food tastes were covered for all cultures

wpchf, General Manager at Thyme, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear kimboBahrain,

I was pleased to read your review, and I would like to thank you for your positive remarks about the buffet selection, as well as the food that you have enjoyed.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope to welcome you back to Thyme restaurant in the future.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We had the opportunity to stay at the Oasis Beach Towers for 16 days and ate there most of the time. We enjoyed buffet style meals at breakfast and dinner - the menu was varied and the quality was always very good. In the evening before dinner we would go to the bar in the Thyme restaurant for pre-dinner happy hour drinks. Happy hour was a good deal. The only complaint would be they allow smoking in the bar.
The stand-out for this experience was the service received - excellent staff that make you feel welcome.

wpchf, General Manager at Thyme, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Dear dlflan,

It was nice to read that overall you had an enjoyable dining experience, in particular the breakfast and dinner which you have kindly mentioned that the menu was varied and the quality was always very good. I would like to thank you for your positive remarks with regards the service you received from my team whom you felt were excellent and welcoming.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This was attached to our hotel; excellent breakfast; nice bar and helpful staff; happy hour 5-8 pm cheap drinks

wpchf, General Manager at Thyme, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Dear karen.simpson,

I would like to personally thank you for your positive comments in relation to the breakfast, our bar, as well as to my team whom you felt were helpful.