“Excellent food and Service!!”
Review of Seafood Market

Seafood Market
Reserve a Table
Ranked #50 of 11,519 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Al Garhoud
Description: Seafood Market is an Authentic Far Eastern Style Restaurant with 18 seawater tanks featuring live lobsters from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Oman, live Crabs and Live Local Hammour. The only seafood restaurant in Dubai that offers a wide variety of daily caught fresh fish and shell fish displayed supermarket style in large cold counter, also with wide selection of fresh vegetables and tropical fruits. A market style restaurant where you can shop for fresh seafood as well as the vegetables to accompaniment and have it prepared to your liking. Lunch 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm (last order 2:45 pm) Dinner 7:00 pm to 11:30 pm (last order 11:15 pm)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My new favorite seafood restaurant in Dubai. Huge options in type of seafood and ways to have it prepared. Everything tasted great and the service is perfect. I can't wait to return and try something different. Thanks Mrunal for the great service and recommendations.

Date of visit: May 2019
LeMeridienFB, Manager at Seafood Market, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Travel_Alot720,

Thank you very much for your feedback and excellent rating. We work really hard to offer the best food and service in the best possible environment, so i am happy to see that our goal was reflected on your last visit. I made sure that Mrunal and the whole team got to know the recognition that everyone deserves.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us, and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

This review is by no means reflective of the food which was superb and extremely high quality and which we enjoyed very much. This review is reflective of the severe overkill of attentiveness and service during our meal the other day when we had lunch on the first day of Ramadan. There is nothing wrong at all with excellent high quality service but let me explain what we found so intrusive. On that particular lunchtime, and as you would expect during Ramadan, the restaurant was not busy and the staffing had not been weighted down accordingly, ( I counted about 10 staff in empty restaurant) which meant we had at least 4 or 5 of them waiting on our table and relentlessly interrupting us. From 3 people trying to take our order, several pouring our drinks, those putting a variety of things on the table at different times (napkins, toothpicks, etc) to changing our plates for no real apparent reason (at one stage I was actually still eating off a plate when the took it away to change it for a new one!) to 4 different members of staff asking how our meal was. If only we were given 2 minutes to actually find out due to the relentless procession of staff coming to the table to see what they could do next.

To summarize we felt like we were eating in a honey pot amongst a swarm of bees.

As I say, the food was lovely but we left feeling irritated and not relaxed, so a note to the restaurant management team - please coordinate your staff better to make sure that great service is indeed delivered, but by fewer staff.

We ended our meal asking to take our remaining food away so we could eat in peace and quiet which we did and it it was delicious.

Dear Marcusmillichope,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor following your visit with us at the Seafood Market restaurant.

We are glad that you liked our food offerings. However, we apologized that the service rendered by our team did not met your expectations. Trust that we always strive to deliver excellent service hence guest comments like this are valuable to assist us to improve our service in the future. Please consider this as one off incident that does not reflect our usual high service standards and please do not let this deter you from coming back.

We thank you for your valuable feedback, rest assured that we took all the notes and this has been addressed with the team.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Choose your own seafood and the method in which you like it to be cooked. Many vegetables available to complement the seafood of choice. Exquisite.

Date of visit: March 2019

Dear Alfreda S,

Thank you for sharing your feedback here on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate your compliments with our food selection specially prepared by our very exceptional chefs. We are very proud of our team who always make sure to deliver and provide quality dishes to our guest dining with us.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcome you back again at the Seafood Market.

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

I just had dinner at the Seafood Market. I ordered the yellow curry scallops and tiger prawns and a deep fried fish. What came to my table was a delicious, savory coconut yellow curry dish of scallops and prawns. It was delicious. What was more impressed was the service. My server Mrunal was exceptional! He walked me thru the ordering process and was so detailed and attentive I barely had to do anything but enjoy my meal. He really took care of me. If your ever in the neighborhood stop by an enjoy the food and more importantly the service. Thank you Mrunal!

Date of visit: May 2019
LeMeridienFB, Manager at Seafood Market, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear Rudy F,

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your comments regarding the food and service that we have provided and I am glad that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. We value and appreciate your confidence in us. We have shared your uplifting comments to Mrunal, this has delighted and motivated him for which we would like to thank you.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to Seafood Market soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

If you don’t mind the lingering smell of fish then you’ll love the taste of the food on offer here.
Plenty of fish on offer with a variety of cooking styles. So know your preferred choice of cooking method and the chefs here will perform.
Great all round service from chefs when selecting the seafood to the waiters and waitresses. One waiter was keen to give me his name, Mrunal.
Polite and welcoming

Date of visit: May 2019
LeMeridienFB, Manager at Seafood Market, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Dear MatthewsM20WS,

We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and we sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to share your personal experience and recognize our endeavors.

I have conveyed your compliments to the service and culinary, for whom it has been a great source of inspiration. We look forward on creating another memorable experience on your next visit at Seafood Market.

Best Regards,