“Convenient, clean and comfortable hotel”

Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel
Ranked #132 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed June 3, 2014

The hotel was a short 5 minute drive from Terminal 3 by the hotels free shuttle bus service which runs 24 hours a day every 30 mins. I had a layover of 9 hrs in Dubai on my way home to Brisbane and decided to stay at this hotel instead of Dubai International Hotel as it was less than half the price of the Dubai International. It took only 45 minutes to get out of the airport and to arrive at the hotel and an even shorter period of time for the return trip. I actually managed to get 6 and a half hours sleep and felt great and ready for the next 14 hour flight.
The room had a double bed and a single and was roomy and the bathroom was good too. There was tea and coffee making facilities in the room as well as complimentary water. Not over abundant with necessities in the bathroom, but there was shower gel. I have no complaints about the hotel, but suggest maybe they could put a disposable toothbrush and toothpaste in the bathroom for people who forget to keep theirs with them. Good hotel for what I paid. Recommend people try it.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Debra C
PremierInnD, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review on your recent stay at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport.

I am very pleased you have found our Hotel to be convenient, clean and comfortable. I am glad you have managed to get some sleep before your next flight and I hope we will see you again in our Hotel on your next stopover.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused by lack of toothbrush and toothpaste. Our Hotel as a part of the biggest UK hotel chain has to follow certain standards and I am afraid these additions are not part of it.
However since we are the Airport Hotel we have recognised that our Guest might not have it with them during layover so we are now offering few additional items(toothbrush, toothpaste, slippers, showercap, etc)free of charge at the reception upon Guest request.

Front Office Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,771)

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Quick stop over in Dubai and stumbled on the gem that is premier inn Dubai. Location is tops being close to airport. Shuttle services to popular spots and taxi's available to ferry you to a specific place.

Staff were stellar and the meals delicious. Breakfast certainly up there with the best I have had in Gcc. Being a coffee addict having a costa coffee shop in the lobby was superb which meant i didn't even have to venture out for a tasty beverage. Double thumbs up!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Quinton T

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Dubai International Aiport.

I am delighted you have used our Hotel during your quick stopover.
Your kind words for the Team are a real compliment to their hard work and focus on our customer's needs and I hope we can welcome you back again should you be using Dubai Airport in the future.

Many Thanks

Reviewed June 2, 2014

The hotel was easy to reach from the airport via their coach, room, food and staff all just right and a coach was available to take us downtown. After exploring the city it was easy to get the Metro back to DXB Terminal 1 to be picked up by the coach and return to the hotel.

The 2 am checkout was effortless with the coach dropping us to Terminal 1 for our early morning flight. Note that the coach can only pick up or drop off at arrivals Terminal 1 or 3.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dave S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a review on Premier Inn Dubai International Airport.

I am glad you have found our hotel easy to reach and you have also enjoyed our Team service and food.
Unfortunately due to Dubai International Airport restrictions we are not able to arrange pick-ups from departures at the airport. I am sorry if that caused you inconvenience.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I have been staying at this hotel every time i go to Dubai, and that's like 2 to 3 times a year. Staffs are wonderful, rooms are cozy, neat and clean. Its just across the airport and they have shuttles every 30 mins that can drop you off to the metro.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Di_victoria0924
PremierInnD, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting a review on Premier Inn Dubai International Airport.

I am glad you are staying in our hotel on regular basis and on each occasion you find our Rooms to be neat and clean and our Team to be wonderful.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in our Hotel.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

This is a typical Premier Inn that you find anywhere in the world. The only difference being this one is in Dubai. So to that end nothing is ever to much for the staff. If you need it, it is done in seconds. The food was beautiful, iconic scenery to be seen from the roof top which also has a relaxing atmosphere. Quick dip in the pool after a work out, and then a lazy lie on the sun loggers if you are there for long enough. I get cooperate rate staying here if I book for myself, however it is very cheap for what you get.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Richard M
PremierInnD, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a review on your recent experience in Premier Inn Dubai International Airport.

I am glad you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel and you found our Team to be helpful. I am also pleased that you had a chance to enjoy food in our Restaurant and views from our swimming pool.

We are looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Staying over for a couple of days in Dubai to counter jet lag on way back from Australia and catch a quick sun tan. Swimming pool on roof. Courtesy bus to airport - so use metro from town back to airport and then catch hotel bus. Also bus each day to main attractions.
Only quibble - compulsory "service charge" - should be included in the price. Otherwise very good and reasonable rates.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review on Premier Inn Dubai International Airport.

I am pleased you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel and you could use most of our additional services such as free shuttle to the airport and daily free shuttle buses to main Dubai attractions. I am also glad you had enough time to use our rooftop swimming pool.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

My stay in Premier Inn was excellent. Didn't expect to have that kind of atmosphere for the money that I paid off. The room was clean and spacious and have all the amino ties that you need for your stay including the complementary water and coffee. The staff are very helpful except they just have to smile often not only to one customer but to all.. Overall I have a great experience with staying in the hotel and is not hesitant to stay again in the near future if I'm traveling when and where ever it will be.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Brendz C

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience in Premier Inn Dubai International Airport.

We are really glad you had such a great time with us and found our Team to be helpful (with one exception and we are already working on it).
I am pleased to see that you would choose us again upon your next visit.

I can only hope it will be anytime soon.