Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$169
$123
$272
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$181
$136
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$210
$218
$196
$1,906
$191
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
Agoda.com
$1,457
$1,225
4,070 results
All reviewscosta coffeefree shuttleshuttle servicebetween flightsrooftop pooldubai international airportfamily roomshort stayan overnight stayclean roomslong flightearly checkmetro stationinnstransittaxidxb
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Front desk staff is always nice and helpul. Special thanks to Ahmed, who speaks 5 languages and when calling for my wake up call, did it in Spanish.
Also thanks to Alex, who cleaned my room and always paid attention to details.
Hotel very clean and excelent breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Miriam P
Reviewed January 22, 2014

As Always this hotel for me as a frequent traveler is ideal close to the airport , comfortable bed , the best hotel staff you will find anywhere in the world , nothing is to much trouble , an airport bus every 30 minutes buses to and from the main attractions and all for free

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank jermala
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for two nights in December.
It is very cosy hotel, with good reaching from airport by Airport Shuttle (for free). 5 minutes away from airport.
Breakfast was included and was very delicious.
Receptionist were kind and helpful.
Clean rooms, good service.
I visited 38 countries of the world and stayed in different hostels and hotels (most of all in Europe). Premier Inn in its category is one of the best hotels I have seen.
I strongly recommend this hotel as for businees as for travelling.
Vallery.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Valeriya D
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We often choose a longer transit on our way from Europe to Asia and then stay in the Premier Inn Dubai to get a few hours sleep. The staff is great, the rooms are clean, the bed comfortable, the shuttle to and from the hotel working 24 hours - and all that to a reasonable price. We'll definately stay again on our next trip via Dubai.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SteWe_45
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Short version: As airport hotels go, you can't go wrong with this one.Totally recommend.

Long version: I booked this hotel on the strength of recommendations on TA, and I wasn't disappointed. Even though we only stayed one night so as to be close to the airport for a flight departing at an ungodly hour, I was very impressed with the hotel. My family all agreed it would have been an even better choice than the downtown hotel we were in for most of our stay.

We arrived at about 11.30am, and even though normal check in time is 2pm, we were allowed to check in to our room. Check in was quick and easy. The bedroom and bathroom were quite spacious, very clean and much better equipped than most transit hotels: tea/coffee facilities (one of my absolute must-haves); complimentary bottles of water; cable TV with a good selection of English channels; nice fluffy towels; very comfy beds; hairdryer etc.

We had a room overlooking the airport building, and even with such proximity to the airport, we were not disturbed by aircraft noise (or maybe we were just too tired to hear). The shuttle service to and from airport and other major attractions is a great incentive for staying at this hotel. It made getting around so easy. There's Costa coffee shop inside the hotel which is open 24 hours, which means you can get a bite at all hours of the day or night.

The staff was courteous and friendly and were very willing to help. Checkout was a breeze. We really enjoyed our stay, and I would absolutely stay here again when next i go to Dubai.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family