Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel
Ranked #124 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Chester, United Kingdom
“Spot on!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Perfect stopover hotel for en route Aus/UK trips. The free 24hr shuttle bus to and from the airport was an absolute bonus, check in was an easy professional process...the staff are friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable, the shower was good, the AC was easy to use and efficient and considering how close the hotel is to the airport and major road systems, noise was not an issue; the sound proofing is excellent. Ok, so we had no view, but who cares when all you want is a good sleep etc before your next flight. The coffee shop is open 24hrs and the meal we had in the restaurant was the usual standard fare at a reasonable cost, all very acceptable. Oh..and free wifi to boot! No complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (285)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Melbourne
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We had a one night stop over in Dubai and decided to stay at the Premier which turned out to be a very good choice.
Close to the airport with a free shuttle every half hour. Close to the train station that enabled us to go into the city. Comfortable room for the price.
The staff were friendly and even gave us an early check in time. We didn't have breakfast but coffee and croissant at the coffee shop.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Other reviewers have said it all: great location, friendly efficient staff, super price and budget level eating. I want to expand on three things - comfort, lighting and the shuttle service.

On business trips I usually stay at 5 star hotels. They have everything but I do get irritated by staff running in and out of my room all the time doing useless tasks like turn-downs. And what am I supposed to do with three pillows and six cushions that decorate the bed? In some, the reading lights are pathetic (to give designer atmosphere?), or the desk is badly lit. So that is why I use Premier Inn whenever I can. The staff are just as good as 5 star hotels, the rooms are big enough, the beds are just as comfortable, the showers work and the lighting is good. My rooms on both y recent visits had a big settee with a bright reading light and a well lit desk and FREE wifi (5 star hotels usually charge). The Costa shop was very convenient for snacks and the bar did a good range of typical bar food.

I have a suggestion for the shuttle service. I arrived around 01.00h, tired and it was hot and humid in the transport area. I have a sight defect that makes it difficult for me to see clearly when there are dark places and bright lights so I often struggle to read notices that are at a distance. I followed instructions to the hotel pick-up area but had to ask staff a couple of times. The island where the shuttles stop at Terminal 3 is not clearly marked and there is no sign to indicate that Premirt Inn stops there. There were two other people who were like me, unsure if it was the right place. I knew that the shuttle was every 30 mins but did not have a timetable. There were four people wondering when the next one was due and if they had time to go back to the AC cooled air inside. For the record, shuttles leave Terminal 3 at 15 and 45 mins past the hour so perhaps that should be printed on the reservation receipt. My suggestion is a notice board at the shuttle stop saying Premier Inn and state the times.

Will I use them again - you bet I will.

Room Tip: So far as I know they are all the same quality and I have stayed at quite a lot oPIs in the UK
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Alan D
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

A clean friendly hotel within 15 minutes free shuttle bus ride from the airport. The rooms are basic but everything works fine and everythimg lokks fresh and clean. The reception staff are very helpful and there is a 24 hour coffee bar. A great place to stay.

Only thing that would help would be a download to say wher to find the shuttle at the airport as the airport has zero information on whose shuttle is where. also be useful to have the bus times on it but as ever a few questions and it was easy enough to find.

This hotel was fabulousfor the 17 hour lay over I had, but provided I do not have any business meetings at the hotel I would use it as a base to stay in Dubai. It is cheaper and better than many of the hoteks I have stayed in on Sheikh Zayed Road.

Recommended

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The best place to stay with great staff and team. You guys made our day. Well done . Great to see all the teameork together and managers on their toes all time. Will only be staying withypu guys in future

• Stayed May 2013
PremierInnD, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Dubai International Airport. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and encountered such a good service from the Team and managment.
We hope to see you soon in the future.

Many Thanks

Pawel Sleczka
Front Office Manager
Pretoria
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I spent one night at this hotel before my flight back home. The hotel is located very close to the airport, and with a complimentary shuttle service every half hour it is very convenient when you have an early flight and you need to be at the airport and dont want to be stuck in the early morning traffic in Dubai.
The reception at the hotel was friendly and proffessional and there was aboslutely no problem with my reservation. I as for an early morning wake up call, and this was also on time.
The room decor is modern and inviting, with good bedding and comfortable mattress.
What I found lacking however, was the complimentary shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom, as well as a bar of soap. Liquid soap for handwash is fine but not for taking a bath. I was forced to unlock my suitcase, which was packed and ready for my flight to get to my own shampoo to wash my hair.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank AnitaPretoria
Maryland
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Based on the reviews here, I stayed here for one night on an extended layover. I was with my two children and family member. The family room, 3 beds, was perfect for us. I arrived around midnight and there were four staff members working behind the desk. Check-in was quick and efficient. Everyone was very friendly. The snack shop was still opened which was great for us.

The room is very basic. Everything that you need and clean. It isn't fancy or the type of place that I'd come to on a luxury vacation but it suited our needs just fine for a layover stay. My son did want another blanket, and it would have been nice to have an extra in the closet. I'm certain that we would have had one quickly if we had asked.

We had the buffet breakfast which was good value-particularly because up to 2 children under 16 are free. My favorite was the blueberry muffin with the delicious cream inside. Mty daughter complained that he waffles were a litle hard, but there were plenty of other things to eat. Then we used the rooftop pool. It was small but nice fwith a view of the airport and the cityscape. We received towels and cold water, which was very nice. The attendant also put up an umbrella to keep us cool.

I had intended to take the shuttle to Dubai Mall, but the timing of the shuttle was too infrequent to really be helpful. We ended up taking a cab, which wasn't too expensive. There was one waiting outside of the hotel. The hotel kept our bags for the day and we returned late in the evening after doing a desert safari. We took the shuttle bus back to the airport. It runs every 30 minutes and is very close to the airport.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank msafrica
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn Dubai International Airport . I am delighted you enjoyed your stay - it's particularly good that you spent such a long time here and had such a positive experience throughout. I am especially pleased that you found our beakfast to be such a good value.

Regards