“they do a great brunch”

The Cavendish Restaurant
Ranked #200 of 9,704 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Irish, Contemporary, International, British
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Dubai is a city bustling with life and taste, a melting pot of cultures and cuisines and this idea is certainly reflected in the menu of the Cavendish. The restaurant prides itself on serving delicious food with a creative twist that can only be described as the 'Dubai taste'. The Cavendish caters for every preference with a unique fusion of delicious international cuisine and the exotic elements of the Middle East. The level of care and time that goes into producing this fabulous fare is beyond measure! In fact, our Executive Chef's mantra is straightforward, anything that can be made from scratch should be - no exceptions! For cooler days, there's also a large outdoor terrace overlooking the Almas Tower - perfect for al fresco breakfasts, lunches, or dinners!
Reviewed January 25, 2014

what a lovely place to eat and drink they food is plentyful eat all you want and also beer drink as much as you want we got treated off some friends here tip of the day get some vouches its half the price we had a great bruch well done bonnington

bonningtontower, Manager at The Cavendish Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear morty12,

Very many thanks for your review of our Friday brunch!

I was happy to see that you enjoyed the food and drinks and I'm looking forward to welcoming you back in the future!

There are newer reviews for The Cavendish Restaurant

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We had a fabulous night at The Cavendish for their Argentinian evening, each course was paired with a different glass of wine from Argentina and we were also given a welcome glass of sparkling when we arrived. The menu was so creative and I was blown away by the Chilean Sea Bass followed by a chilli rubbed steak, the portions were just right and I managed to polish it all off with a beautiful 'drunken apple sponge cake'! Would definitely return for the themed evenings, they're a real treat and the service was fab too. Top notch.

bonningtontower, Manager at The Cavendish Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Dear LeaveittoB,

Very many thanks for your review of our recent gourmet wine dinner!

I was happy to see that you enjoyed the evening and found the food, wines, and service, to your satisfaction.

We're looking forward to welcoming you back for one of our future wine dinners!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

As always, a lovely menu, beautifully presented and paired with some wonderful wines.

This set menu with paired wine is a great way to try new ingredients and the wine pairing really does make you appreciate how the right wine can compliment certain foods, and vice versa.

Me and my partner are regulars to the wine dinner and are always shocked that the restaurant is rarely busy. A hidden gem as far as we are concerned.

A really good and entertaining foodie evening.

bonningtontower, Manager at The Cavendish Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Dubaif00die,

Many thanks for your review of our recent gourmet wine dinner! My team and I are happy that you enjoyed the evening and, yes, the Cavendish is somewhat of a hidden gem. We like to call it Dubai's best kept fine-dining secret.

We're looking forward to welcoming you back for one of our future wine dinner!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

The range and quality of foods for the traditional Friday Brunch is extensive and simply delicious. The ambiance is enhanced by piano and song, and the service is discrete and excellent. There is a separate room for children with good food and a range of supervised things for them to do leaving the adults to indulge! It is the place to go on a Friday.

bonningtontower, Manager at The Cavendish Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear tozilch,

Very many thanks for your review of our Friday brunch! It was great to see that you enjoyed your time here and found the food, service, and atmosphere to your satisfaction.

We hope to see you again one day!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I would like to give Cavendish a 7 Star for their warm hospitality and excellent food. I stayed their for 5 nights and had the pleasure of having breakfast and dinner. To begin with i was warmly greeted by the Outlet Manager - Ms.Alejandra Vargas and her team and was nicely guided to my seats every morning. Special attention was given to me just like other guests on every visit. The staff comprising of Ms.Ruby, Ms. Dana, Ms. Lynn, Mr. Saw Zan were very warm in their hospitality and were ever smiling and doing their work with impeccably well with an ever smiling face.Their morning chef Mr. Shetty churns out delicious Omlettes every morning and is something which is not to be missed and is my personal favorite after the sausages. The muffins, croissants and pastries are quite a treat and not to be missed. I would like to draw my special thanks to Mr. Mohammad Mollah for serving me with a smile. Good to see the hotel staff smile with a genuine feeling and warmth. This review started with a 7 star and cannot end if the extra 2 stars are not dedicated to Ms. Alejandra Vargas who is the duty manager at Cavendish. Had it not been for her recommendations i would have missed out the delectable and mouth-watering dinner. Excellent appetizers, main course and desserts for dinner. She was very courteous, polite and has an exceptionally fine taste of food to give suggestions. If you are confused on what to have from the Menu- Blindly Trust her ! I had the honor of having a brief chat with her and i was made to feel like a very special guest at Cavendish. Thank you Alejandra ! i will always remember this dinner and this goes right in the top of my personal favorites of all time dinners. Getting a good compliment makes you feel special and Dana - person in charge of welcoming guests for dinner on 5th December 2013 - 8 pm ( i hope i got her name right ) was very kind to give me one to get a smile on my face after a long day of work. Good to see such lively,energetic and passionate people who love their job and do it with full sincerity.Cavendish is lucky place to have such a good staff. Good Food - you will get it at every 5 Star ...but great people with a positive attitude and an evergreen smiles makes the difference. Its the people that mattered here and made the difference !!! Whenever i come to Dubai, i will make it a point to drop by at Cavendish for a lunch / dinner and to meet the staff again. Definitely one of my best dining / breakfast experiences. Am personally going to recommend this to my friends, relatives and my business colleagues and clients. My stay in Hotel Bonnington was nice only be due to Cavendish Staff and their food. Thank you for reading this review. I know this was a long one. Everyone loves to write in detail to criticize BUT we seldom appreciate the good ones in details. Sometimes Good also needs their share of due credit. And this is a real life guest writing his good experiences and not an internal marketer doing a "good selfie" for the Restaurant. Until next time !!! Kudos to all !

Dear Prashant279,

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We were over the moon to read it and have already shared it with our teams.
It was a real pleasure having you as our guest and we're very glad to see that you liked it here so much.

We hope to see you again one day!