Tripadvisor
Dubai
4,240 results
All reviews dubai mall cabana restaurant burj khalifa direct access special thanks club lounge amazing service amazing experience kids club excellent hotel business trip house keeping special mention carat mr hind prem
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The Service was great and fast! dipak from room service was on time , and the food was delicious:-)

The Service was great and fast! . dipak from room service was on time , and the food was delicious :-)

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RiadAbiH, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Nbm6666,

Thank you for sharing your review here on TripAdvisor.

We are happy that we were able to delight you during your visit. The entire team especially Dipak were glad that you had a great experience.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My friends invited me for lunch in restaurant call Cabana and it was located in Address Dubai Mall hotel. It was little hard to find the location for first time. It was very convenient as they has the valet service and lobby hostess was kind enough to guide to tye restaurant. it has outdoor and indoor both. Very clean and beautiful place with friendly staff also compared to many restaurant in 5 star hotels prices this resturent price was very reasonable.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Santoshnpl4u,

On behalf of my team, I would very much like to thank you for your fine comments.

We pride ourselves on the exceptional guest service, fitting to this enviable property and location. Rest assured that we will continue to implement innovative ideas to enhance our product and services to the next level.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is my favourite place to stay when in Dubai cause The location is just incredible. You can have an amazing stay , enjoy the best shopping experience in Dubai Mall. I love the atmosphere and the service of the hotel. Its very cause elegant and fancy at the same time!!! The whole staff is very professional, friendly and lovely!!! I love to spend time with my friends in Karat lounge having some yummy deserts and best coffee!!!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear 419miras,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

First time in Karat and we tried the afternoon tea. The place was in the lobby of Address Hotel, they served mouthwatering pastries and the ambiance is lit and clean and despite its location there is privacy. A must try whenever your in Dubai Mall.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear gajjug2020,

We pride ourselves on the exceptional guest service, fitting to this enviable property. Rest assured that we will continue to implement innovative ideas to enhance our product and services to the next level.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Cabana is an absolute gem of Address too many variety of high class dish serve in good portions. I particularly love the cozy ambience and the staff are very much helpful and accomodating with the requests.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple