3,474 results
All reviews dubai mall cabana restaurant burj khalifa special thanks direct access club lounge amazing service excellent hotel house keeping business trip special mention mr hind bloomingdales na3na3 carat moses
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2019

Checked in at mid night, Mariami was amazing in checking us in and knew us by our names ! We looked forward to seeing her all the time during our stay and was very helpful! Also the main man in-charge of our luggage was so kind to weigh our bags and pack them for us in our car! Best hotel service i have ever received.
Hotel is very nice with modern technology, Tv Has netflix! Location is also ideal , with access to the mall and all the amazing restaurants .
Will always stay at the address dubai Mall whenever in Dubai!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MohamedS16578, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2019

Dear luxurytraveler2020,

Thank you very much for sharing your gracious feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am truly happy that you had an enjoyable stay. Your comment will be shared to the team especially to Mariami who provided such remarkable service.

I would love to meet you on your visit.

Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

Always a pleasure to come for a coffee here in the lobby. Great and excellent customer service from Prem who is always welcoming and recognized me as a loyal client . He know what I love to drink always . Thank you very much

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear xavierjm,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay. We are very proud to know that Prem provided such memorable service and I will certainly share this with him.

My entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back with us again very soon!

With best regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

Again visit to Karat restaurant with my friends, he loved this place. Foods is great and excellent serviced from team.Thank you so much 'HTET' she come and asked everything is ok and how is the food. There is nothing complain but she make sure that we are allright. Thank you so much for your excellent service and warm welcom. we will visited again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
MohamedS16578, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2019

Dear KoZ83,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback.

I am glad that you had an enjoyable food and you were served well when you visited Karat. We are proud that Htet took part on making it memorable, will definitely share with the entire team.

Your recommendation is truly appreciated. Hope to see you once again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

We had our breakfast in cabana and i highly commend their staff ms shyne for assisting us for our food and ms dess and other staff for our requests. They were very patient and very hospitable. Overall i must say, the staff and the food exceeded our expectation.
I will definitely recommend cabana to my friends and this will not be my last.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear FarAway698030,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to know that we were able to delight you during your breakfast at Cabana. We are truly proud of the entire team especially of Shyne and Dess who made your stay memorable.

Thank you for your recommendation, we are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

Awesome service from the whole bell desk services especially mr shahid and his counter parts..Ashraf.. Ganesh... mizunir.. Pralad.. best service in dubai it’s like home away from home.. I would definitely recommend this as the best hotel in dubai..

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Shama-farook,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read such great comment. It makes me feel more proud of our belldesk team especially Shahid, Ashraf, Gyanesh, Mizanur and Pralad. Rest assured that we will celebrate your comment with the team!

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcome you back soon.