“impressed by the hospitality of the staff”
Review of Address Dubai Mall

Address Dubai Mall
Ranked #93 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed June 13, 2014

hi
i stayed with my husband and family for a week at the hotel last week and i wud like to compliment the staff who helped us and made our trip a memorable one .
The housekeeping staff named Lakshmi and Bikas were extremely helpful and hospitable.
We went for breakfast and the mananger Ali went out of his way to help me find a few addresses where i needed to visit during my stay.
i stayed from 5th to 11th of june in room nbr 2006 and i wud once again like to compliment each of them and say a big thank u for the service each of them bestowed on us

Mr. and Mrs. Vipul Shah

Room Tip: We stayed in the service apartment and enjoyed the stay
2  Thank sjoshi2014
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear sjoshi2014,

We are very thankful for your kind review of our hotel and that you and your family's stay was a pleasant one! I will also proudly recognize Lakshmi, Bikas and Ali for their kind service to you throughout.

We certainly hope we may have the chance to welcome you back with us gain on a next visit to Dubai.

With kind regards, Vincent

There are newer reviews for Address Dubai Mall

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We'll I am currently on the move and in Dubai heading north to avoid the winter and the plan worked because as you know it is averaging about 40 degree's here. This factoid is important because it was significant in finding a property central to the things that are important and they are keeping the current wife in a state of happiness. As such The Address Dubai Mall meet all criteria. This started on arrival at 3am after pulling a long haul flight and the indignity of travelling in Business Class, however my room was ready check in was seamless, bags arrived in the room at the same time as we did.

In don't usually do a review until after check out but this property is deserving of such whilst it is uppermost in my mind.

The suite has all amenities, for washing drying and cooking, (it's an apartment in downtown Dubai) and is commensurate with the price....but as always I urge not to decide on price alone because this property has direct access to the Dubai Mall, in air conditioned comfort, and discussed this is important because this trip had a focus on shopping for the current wife.

All of staff interactions have been professional and courteous. Some examples include the concierge who were able to recommend a number of tours and options but without pushing one over the other and thereby offering choice for the client. Secondly I was contacted three times by
House Keeping, they were concerned that the room had not been serviced, only because I was recovering from the long haul and the child and I were having a rest. These are in my opinion examples of excellent customer service.

Wife No 1 has just reminded me of the included breakfast in the room tariff and it is astonishing in it depth of choice, from local to international. For example, I like salmon, they import this from Norway. I tried this with a variety of dressings...superb. The fruit and similar selections are second to none and the service as expected. When child asked for an apple juice the staff returned with said item which was freshly squeezed apples, not from a can...just delicious.

As to location, next is the Burj Al Khalifi, 800 metres of technological engineering, the Dubai Fountains etc etc etc.

I will stay at The Address again and again and I encourage you to as well. Thanks to all staff who made our stay a memorable occasion.

Room Tip: Up high I am currently on the 27th floor.

Dear Richard L,

My entire team and I can't thank you enough for your very gracious review of our hotel and sharing your experience with fellow travelers on Trip Advisor. We are truly delighted we met your expectations and hope we may see you again in Dubai on your next visit.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

What stood out during my stay was the really great service from both from the concierge and also at the reception as well as the great location. All the staff was extremely helpful and always cheerful. I particularly recall being helped on more than one occasion by a lady at the concierge called Olga for last minute restaurant bookings and suggestions for excursions and activities. Also, when I was having a problem extending my stay and keeping the same room, Hanna at reception was really very helpful and was able to re-arrange my booking so that I would not have to change rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Loizend,

We are very appreciative of you kind review of our hotel and so glad to know that your stay was a memorable one. I will also be sure to recognize both Olga and Hanna for their kind service to you.

Hoping to welcome you back with us again very soon, Vincent

Reviewed June 12, 2014

The Address Dubai Mall's best feature is that it is at the Dubai Mall. Few minutes, and you are at the mall. Very convenient for those traveling to Dubai for shopping. As for the service, it was good, I was greeted with a smile when I was checking in (Ebrahim at the front desk was very helpful). I called reception for few things, batteries for the remote, extra towels, etc. and all my needs were answered in a professional way.

The only thing I didn't like was the bed. It was very soft, and I am used to hard medical beds. I still chose to give this hotel 5 points because I am sure many people prefer soft beds rather than hard. There is nothing bad about this hotel, only that its rates are a bit at the high end when compared to other hotels with a similar class.

Room Tip: Do not stay at a room near the elevator specially if you are a light sleeper. I stayed at Room 807 a...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Janahi
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Dear Janahi,

We are very thankful and most appreciative of your kind review and candid feedback on your recent stay with us. Your comments are important to us and allow us to improve service for our valued guests. I have also shared your recognition of Ibrahim for his kind service.

Looking forward to welcome you back with us on a future visit to Dubai.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I stayed in this hotel in the end of May 2014, I loved the direct link to the mall. i would like to give a special thanks to Ms. Chaima & Imen for their immediate assistance. I am very happy because i chose this hotel and i will back soon and recommend my friends and office staff as well.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Mr N

Dear Mr N

We are very appreciative of your very kind review of our hotel to share with fellow travelers. I will be sure to also recognize Chaima & Imen for their memorable service during your stay.

Looking forward to welcome you back with us again very soon. Kind regards, Vincent

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Just had two nights in this stunning hotel. An upgrade upon arrival which was very kind of the hotel. We could not fault anything, amazing friendly staff, lovely food and a wonderful experience. We would highly recommend to anyone staying in Dubai!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FrequentTraveller983
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear FrequentTraveller983,

My entire team and I are thrilled to receive your very gracious review of our hotel, and it makes us very proud to have made your stay such a memorable one!

We hope to have the chance to welcome you back with us in Dubai on a future visit.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Thank you for a very memorable stay. Best location if you just for the shopping. Very nice variety for breakfast! Thank you especially to Moses (porter) who was very helpful. Most definately back in December.

Room Tip: Premier Burj view room, from floor 10 and up

Dear MelissavB3112,

We are very appreciative to receive your kind review of our hotel and so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly recognize Moses for his memorable service to you.

We hope to see you with us again soon in Dubai!

Kind regards, Vincent