Address Dubai Mall
LeMeridien.com
$666
$545
Jumeirah.com
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$416
  • Pool
$449
$354
  • Beachfront
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$342
$1,899
$1,252
Agoda.com
2,367 results
All reviewsdubai mallcabana restaurantburj khalifadirect accessspecial thanksin room dininghouse keepingthe club loungeexcellent hotelbusiness tripkids clubhindna3na3bloomingdaleskarnamrmoses
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a fantastic place to enjoy, in terms of the location, you would have access to the most important places in dubai moreover you wouldn't need to have a car to visit these places.
They have a fantastic swimming pool with a fantastic restaurants and Shisha, Salon, Gym and Business center as well.

The staffs there are very helpful and friendly especially the concierge team.
Thanks for everyone there for the lovely time what I had.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Jasser A
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Jasser A,

Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel to share with fellow travelers. We are thrilled your stay was a a pleasant one and I will proudly share your comments with my team to recognize them.

Hoping to see you again with us soon on a future visit.

With very best regards, Vincent

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Disgusting on arrival....paid for an extra night when I was arriving early next morning and the state of the room was so bad and completely unhygienic...I requested cleaning services 3 times before I had to complain to a manager when I found someone elses things //dirt behind the bathroom sink...highly unlikely that I will stay at this hotel again

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Zaheera G
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Zaheera G,

I too am very disappointed to read of this experience, please know this was not our intention. I know my team tried to rectify your concerns during your stay and regret we did not meet your expectations. We hope you may consider us again on a future stay.

With kind regards, Vincent

Reviewed June 1, 2014

During my first visit to Dubai, I traveled for business and pleasure. The hotel is walking distance to Emmar Square (approx. 15 mins). You have to walk outside for approx. 5-6 mins, but as long as it isn't to hot (smile), you won't need a taxi. Taxi's are in abundance if you need one and you never have to wait long. The hotel staff are very professional and attentive.
I had one small challenge w/ some noise, however, one of the managers - Aloysius was amazing and so attentive, it felt like I was the only one guest in the hotel.

My wife and I also had an amazing tour of the city in the Hotels vehicles with Subhash as our driver and tour guide. I recommend asking the hotel to have him also take you for a personal tour. You will enjoy it.

Lastly, the food and all amenities were great and the rooms were very spacious.

I will definitely be staying here for future business trips and as they have Studio to 3+ bed apartments available, if traveling w/ additional people, I will look to utilise this as well.

Room Tip: If you are going to Dubai for the night life, there is a club at the hotel. If your going for business, I highly recommend the Club Lounge rooms which are amazing and you can have access to the Business area in the Club Lounge which is perfect.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank rrctrini21

Dear rrctrini21,

My entire team and I appreciate your very kind review and recommendation of our hotel, and very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly recognize Aloysius and Subash for their kind and memorable service to you.

Hoping to welcome you back with us again very soon!

With very best regards, Vincent

Reviewed June 1, 2014

This is my 3rd time to stay in this hotel. I like this hotel and it's my fav. in Dubai. The location is the hotel is very good for who want to shop in Dubai Mall.

The rooms were very good, conformable & clean. Staff were helpful from check-in & check-out.

Room Tip: shopping, luxury
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear JenanJamal,

We are very thankful to receive your kind review of our hotel to share with fellow travelers. We are glad your stay was a pleasant one and hoping to welcome you back with us again very soon.

With kind regards, Vincent

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

it was the best breakfast experience. just walked in for a business meeting,big range of food from all around the world. Nice people and nice team. Chef Hanna came personaly to our table and offered us freshly baked croissants.
Sure I will recommend this place to my friends to enjoy this experience.
Big thanks to The Address family management for their professionalism.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank joseph g

Dear joseph g,

We are very thrilled to received your gracious review of our hotel and breakfast, we are proud you think it is the best! I have also recognized Chef Hanna for his extra special attention to you.

We do look forward to your future visit with us.

Until next time, Vincent