“One of the amazing Hotels in Dubai”
Review of Address Dubai Mall

Address Dubai Mall
Ranked #71 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We stayed in The Address for 3 days in Dubai. Location is convenient for close by Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and Aquarium. Amazing Experience. Staff so helpful and nice. Very friendly Especially Ikbal was so nice. The Spa and Salon are extremely professional and decent with acceptable prices for the area. Restaurants are worth trying at least once. However, I recommend having two sections: one for the families with kids and another for couples or friends who do not really have to keep up with all the whiny and impolite kids. The room was spacious and we had an a amazing view of the Burj Khalifa. However, housekeeping should provide equal training to all staff. First day we were there, the room cleaning was not as expected. The dirty towels were not picked up, the bathroom floor was not mobed. toilette paper was not provided. However, the two remaining nights housekeeping was amazing. So maybe the first day the staff were new or not attentive enough. However, the overall quality was excellent.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with view. I loved the fact that my room had a balcony.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Dear lelou18,

We are very honored to receive your kind recommendation of our hotel to share with fellow travelers, and delighted to learn of your stay experience! We are also very appreciative and note your helpful feedback for our improvement and has been duly shared with my team.

We hope to see you once again very soon with us on your next visit to Dubai.

With best regards, Vincent

Write a ReviewReviews (2,244)

Reviewed December 25, 2013

The hotel was ok! I made a mistake of chosing it over Kempinksi though. Too quite and not much of activities happening in the hotel such as the Kempinksi specially since its Christmas. I had issues with the check in initially but the hotel staff (Iqbal and Hazel) were too sweet to help me with it.
However: the Moroccan receptionist (Kaltoum) spoilt my day one day before my check out. She was too rude and forgot her place at one point. She needs to be trained on customer service and how to speak politely. She was not cooperative and I felt insulted. this experience has made me take up a decision of not chosing The Address Dubai Mall again despite that my work requires me travel almost every month. I will not even recommend the same to my family and friends. Please train ur people on how to speak politely and respect their guests.

Room Tip: They have the worst pillows ever!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Safa A,

I do appreciate your sharing of your experience with us and so sorry to have disappointed you. Please know the experience you had with our reception desk associate was indeed isolated, and I do apologize for this. I hope we may have the chance to welcome you back with us again in the near future to improve your impression of us..

With kind regards, Vincent

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is really one of my favorite hotels in Dubai.
It is 5 star hotel, nice and spacious rooms, free WiFi internet access, excellent service, and top of all, it is directly connected to Dubai Mall, the best and largest mall I have been.
The only downside I can see is that is is considered pricy compared to similar hotels in Dubai.

Stayed: December 2013
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear Khalid606,

We are very appreciative of your continuous loyalty to us at the Address Dubai Mall and sharing your kind feedback with fellow travelers. All comments have been noted and appreciated. We hope to welcome you back again with us very soon.

With warm regards, Vincent

Reviewed December 17, 2013

It's a challenge for The Address Dubai Mall to carve out a separate identity for itself when it is so adjacent to Dubai Mall and seen by many as a place to sleep between shopping sessions. And yet it does so admirably. The rooms are chic and spacious without trying to be, the service is excellent and there is a very good 3rd floor outside restaurant (great for evening dining) with an infinity pool and health club nearby. The breakfast is outstanding and has sustained me on many occasions en route to my office in Emaar Square. When a non-buffet restaurant opens soon, the hotel will have the full package. The place to stay if you want great shopping and a comfortable place to put your feet up before and after it.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Kmckellar,

With many thanks for your kind review of our hotel, I am sure fellow travelers will appreciate your very candid and gracious feedback as we have.

We will be opening a new restaurant in early January just opposite Na3Na3, our all day Arabic themed restaurant. Please look for details coming very soon of La Porte Des Indes, a unique and exciting offering, only at the Address Dubai Mall hotel!

Kind regards, Vincent

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We are regular visitors to Dubai and this was our 5th stay at this hotel , and our 2nd in a club suite. We have been very impressed with the hotel on our previous visits : the location is excellent and the staff and service exemplary, hence it's always our 1st choice when in Dubai. So u can appreciate our extreme shock and dissatisfaction on this visit!!! The club lounge staff were unhelpful, rude and provided a service that was absolutely sub standard. We are not demanding guests and would pop into the lounge for occasional afternoon tea but we would be completely ignored, other guests arriving after us would be offered and served drinks. The staff would almost grudgingly serve us a drink which usually comprised just a soft drink. They were never friendly, not once enquired if our stay was satisfactory etc! Yet they seemed to go out of their way with only certain other guests. This was in total contrast to the service we experienced during our previous stay on the club level where the staff were brilliant and the service second to none. Of course there were new staff this time around - can't remember all their names but one that comes to mind is Nazir who was very unhelpful and rude. I did bring this to their attention - both the club lounge staff and one of the managers. The staff did nothing to rectify their attitude or apologize or improve their service. Their only excuse was that they were busy....which left me wondering if that meant certain groups of customers had to be given priority wrt service even if we had sat waiting 30 minutes and they had just walked in. Once during afternoon tea we were completely ignored and not offered drinks at all yet we sat there for 40 minutes, people who walked in after us were assisted and I brought this to the attention of the lady working there ( unfortunately I was so upset I didn't think to take down her name). As a result of their bad service and we eventually stopped going to the club lounge completely and this experience left us feeling very hard done by especially as we paid a considerable amount to stay on the club level and enjoy the club lounge benefits. It left us wondering if the standards have just dropped or are the staff just partial to certain race groups???

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank barbiedbn

Dear barbiedbn,

I do appreciate your feedback to us and also very disappointed to hear of your arrival and stay experience with us, it was certainly not our intention nor our standard for our valued guests. I would be happy to speak with you about this if your time permits, my email address is vmercurio@theaddress.com and would welcome any further feedback you would be willing to share.

With kind regards, Vincent

From A to Z and all in between
Arrived in Dubai 0530
Very early
Surprise, our room was available , what a blessing
The reception staff are tops, thank you Ericka
Upgraded too yessssssss
A wonderful fully appointed room
Very clean and well set up
The staff can't enough for you
The Address surprised us by laying out our bed in flowers and a swan and balloon as it was our 30th wedding anniversary trip
Totally unexpected and very much appreciated
Booked a club room, well worth it, lots of yummy treats all day long
A huge thank you to Yvuj, (juvy)
This lady deserves a pay rise
She arranged the flowers as we covertly found out, lol
But credit to all the staff at The Address, you all rock
Great pool, spa and gym
Attached to Dubai Mall, so shop till you drop
Hop on hop off bus stop at the mall
Burj Khalifa tower is right next door along with the water fountain
A must to see especially the Arabic music shows
If you want to be spoilt , book here
We loved every minute of our stay
Airport is very close also
Metro station is 10min walk away in an air conditioned walkway
Day pass cost us $30 NZD for 2
Would we stay here again
YESSSSS!
Thanks once again The Address Dubai Mall
You made our holiday one to remember

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Crooz

Dear Crooz,

I am very appreciative of your very kind comments from your stay with us to share with fellow travelers. I will certainly share such kind recognition for Ericka and Juvy for making your special occasion a very memorable one!

Hoping to see you again on a future visit to Dubai.

With very best regards, Vincent

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I was met at the airport by the hotel limo and taken to the hotel. There I was greeted by friendly smiles and was ushered immediately to my room where a birthday cake was waiting along with balloons and towels formed into the shape of the Burj Khalifa! Registration was handled in the room which had been graciously upgraded on the occasion of my birthday.

The bed was very comfortable, breakfast was overflowing with great food and the convenience to the Mall was incomparable.

The Spa at the Address is the one of the best spas that I have experienced in Dubai in my 10 years' of traveling through Dubai.

Overall, a remarkable experience! Definitely to be repeated!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Dear esteega,

We are thrilled that we were able to make your birthday stay such a memorable one!. My team and I look forward to your next visit in the very near future.

Until then, Vincent