“The Address,Dubai Mall is the place”
Review of Address Dubai Mall

Address Dubai Mall
Ranked #110 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
“The Address,Dubai Mall is the place”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

From A to Z and all in between
Arrived in Dubai 0530
Very early
Surprise, our room was available , what a blessing
The reception staff are tops, thank you Ericka
Upgraded too yessssssss
A wonderful fully appointed room
Very clean and well set up
The staff can't enough for you
The Address surprised us by laying out our bed in flowers and a swan and balloon as it was our 30th wedding anniversary trip
Totally unexpected and very much appreciated
Booked a club room, well worth it, lots of yummy treats all day long
A huge thank you to Yvuj, (juvy)
This lady deserves a pay rise
She arranged the flowers as we covertly found out, lol
But credit to all the staff at The Address, you all rock
Great pool, spa and gym
Attached to Dubai Mall, so shop till you drop
Hop on hop off bus stop at the mall
Burj Khalifa tower is right next door along with the water fountain
A must to see especially the Arabic music shows
If you want to be spoilt , book here
We loved every minute of our stay
Airport is very close also
Metro station is 10min walk away in an air conditioned walkway
Day pass cost us $30 NZD for 2
Would we stay here again
YESSSSS!
Thanks once again The Address Dubai Mall
You made our holiday one to remember

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Crooz
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Crooz,

I am very appreciative of your very kind comments from your stay with us to share with fellow travelers. I will certainly share such kind recognition for Ericka and Juvy for making your special occasion a very memorable one!

Hoping to see you again on a future visit to Dubai.

With very best regards, Vincent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (326)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Karachi, Pakistan
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I was met at the airport by the hotel limo and taken to the hotel. There I was greeted by friendly smiles and was ushered immediately to my room where a birthday cake was waiting along with balloons and towels formed into the shape of the Burj Khalifa! Registration was handled in the room which had been graciously upgraded on the occasion of my birthday.

The bed was very comfortable, breakfast was overflowing with great food and the convenience to the Mall was incomparable.

The Spa at the Address is the one of the best spas that I have experienced in Dubai in my 10 years' of traveling through Dubai.

Overall, a remarkable experience! Definitely to be repeated!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Dear esteega,

We are thrilled that we were able to make your birthday stay such a memorable one!. My team and I look forward to your next visit in the very near future.

Until then, Vincent
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My husband and I loved our stay at this hotel. From the moment we arrived we experienced outstanding service. After we checked in we were given a short tour of the hotel and taken to our room. The room and bathroom were very spacious and ultra comfortable. Our room was not noisy even though there was construction taking place across the road.

The staff is friendly and very helpful and go out of their way to make your stay memorable. The location of this hotel is outstanding - especially if you love shopping. The buffet breakfast offers outstanding choice and is the perfect way to start your day. We loved this hotel and will stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Madeline G,

We are very grateful and honored to receive your very lovely review of our hotel to share with fellow travelers. My team and I are proud and satisfied as well that we made you and your husband's stay such a pleasure and a memorable visit.

We hope to welcome you both with us again on your next trip to Dubai.

Until then, Vincent
Muscat, Oman
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I was booked into this hotel to attend a conference I was speaking at, so I decided to mix business with pleasure and take my 9 year old son along. The hotel exprience was good with a few mixed feelings on the front-desk.

The lobby is not that large and the check-in is tugged away in a corner. It gives an impression of a very business hotel ideal for conferences and official functions.

The positives:

- Beautiful Rooms : the furniture is deep wood and leather and extremly warm and luxurious and very masculine which I loved

- The bathrooms: There is a huge tub with glass wall (and option of closing the blind), then a separte boot for the Rain Shower - along with that the toiletries were really wonderful

- The room amenities : compliment coffe maker with ample supply.

- Complimentary Internet: I found it with high quality - in fact I had my son being watched on skype by my parents when I had a speaking arrangement downstairs

- The pool faciities & Pool bar : The pool is huge and there is always a watchful guard on duty. And the pool bar serves lovely cocktails and sheesha (hubble-bubble), so I was able to unwind in the evening while watching my son splash in the pool. the ambiance is lovely in the evening.

- Connected to the Mall: you walk out into Bloomindales in the cosmetic section (my son loved it!) the convinience to just going around dubai mall and then not having to take a taxi is simply amazing. If on a shopping break (you never need to leave this property).

Now, the negatives:
- The front-end staff are very business like and not warm (they are not rude, but neither are they welcoming). In fact I never saw any of them smile at me or any other person. They seemed very focused on doing a quick turn-around (as if being judged by some parameter).

- No View of the Burj or Fountains : Unless you are in the priemium suite rooms, none of the rooms face the Burj Khalifa or the famous fountains and that I felt was unfortunate.

Overall I really liked the hotel, I will stay here again. We took the airport drop and it was done through a plush Landrover with the most courteous driver an that last impression really left a mark.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Gailani I
Dear Ibrahim_Gailani,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on your recent stay with us. I am very appreciative of your detailed feedback, and it is certainly helpful for us in our constant commitment to improve our service levels for our valued guests.

We do hope to welcome you back to us on your next visit to Dubai very soon!

With kindest regards, Vincent
Bakersfield, California
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my visit here, the food was so good and the service was amazing, a must visit! Felt like royalty while visiting and the prices are extremely reasonable for the location. Would definitely come back in the future.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Dear jbistany,

With many thanks for your very kind review of our hotel, and so glad you felt the royal treatment by my team!

We hope to welcome you back again with us very soon, Vincent
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Its almost 2014 & you would expect a 5 star property in the heart of the world's most advanced city to have a fast internet connection, elevators that work properly & rooms that give you the peace & quiet you'd expect for a 600 USD ++ per night stay. The sad reality is this place has not improved since my last few visits and I can say this will the absolute last time I stay in a place where I need to wait 10 minutes for an elevator, 10 minutes to connect to the internet (not even downloading anything just BASIC browsing,) and to top it all off, the sound of construction is almost always there (24 hours a day!!)

Room Tip: IF you have no choice but to stay here, make sure you insist on getting a room that faces the pool...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Sam S,

I do appreciate your candid feedback of your recent stay with us, such inconveniences were certainly not our intention and do apologize for this. I am seeking immediate advice and solutions on these issues raised so this will not happen again for fellow travelers.

Please accept our apologies for such inconveniences caused during your stay.

With kind regards, Vincent
Athens, Greece
Reviewed December 5, 2013

You want to head to Dubai with the exclusive intention of shopping at the best shopping mall in city; and you don’t want to spend time/money on transportation: The Address, Dubai Mall is the place for you.
My wife, my little son and I stayed here for a lovely 4-day break and did not have to drive except in 2 occasions (try a Greek restaurant and shop at IKEA).
The convenience of having your hotel room steps away while in the mall was incredibly useful. We could have breaks whenever needed –especially with a baby boy that was perfect-.
Suite facilities were excellent: the marble bathroom with both bathtub and rainfall shower, the kitchen fully equipped with all appliances and utensils, the desk area, the bar area, the many wardrobes in room and the sofas and bed were all excellent.
The view was nice featuring the Emaar square and Burj Khalifa as well as the metro walk bridge connecting the station to the mall. We could see the sea from our balcony. The balcony though was not big.
The service was smooth and professional, from check-in to baggage handling, car parking, 24/7 available room cleaning, baby cot provided free of charge, rich in-room breakfast menu and baggage storage after check-out.
Our stay at The Address was remarkable and so far is almost the best stay among many in Dubai.
Be careful not to confuse it with the very close The Address, Downtown Dubai Hotel; the downtown is not directly connected to the mall building; it is just few meters away though.

Room Tip: Our choice was driven by the fact we had a baby with us and needed to have fully equipped kitchen. I...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Katsoherakis
Dear Katsoherakis,

We are very appreciative of your gracious review of our hotel to share with fellow travelers, and very pleased you have enjoyed your stay with us. We too are satisfied that you found our accommodations comfortable, convenient, and overall meeting key family needs such as fully equipped kitchens during your stay.

Hoping to welcome you and your family for a return visit with us very soon, Vincent