“Fantastic Hotel, friendly staff, excellent facilities”
Review of Address Dubai Mall

Address Dubai Mall
Ranked #92 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in a Junior Suite (3 people). The room itself was immaculate, modern and spacious. Comfortable bedding (even the extra fold out bed), complimentary water and fruit and excellent toiletries.

The hotel check in was efficient and friendly - in fact all staff at the hotel were extremely professional and friendly without exception.

Rooftop infinity pool was gorgeous with attentive poolside staff and a very good snack/cocktail menu.

The hotel gym was one of the best equipped that I have seen - again, attentive staff and clean, top quality equipment as well as a separate room for Pilates/yoga/aerobics.

The (included) breakfast buffet was amazing - an extensive range of fresh produce, hot buffet and perfectly poached eggs every morning all served in a spacious and light filled restaurant. In room breakfast one morning was above and beyond expectations.

I was lucky enough to celebrate my birthday during our stay and arrived back to our room to a beautiful birthday message and birthday cake, compliments of the hotel (with no mention from our party). It was a gorgeous, personal touch that was completely unexpected and was such a nice gesture that was clearly executed with care.

The hotel's location (in Dubai Mall) is very convenient as a central base. All public transport travels to/from the mall and there is a hop on/hop off stop right outside the mall.

Finally, free and fast wifi in a hotel of this calibre is unheard of!

Will definitely be returning to this hotel on future stays in Dubai.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank tahn85
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear tahn85,

We are so very flattered by this review and even more pleased my team made your stay a memorable one! I am appreciative of your feedback and will happily share with my team for their motivation and continuous high level of service commitment to our valued guests, such as yourself.

With many thanks, Vincent

There are newer reviews for Address Dubai Mall

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The location was excellent! Walking distance to the Dubai mall, giving you the endless opportunity to choose from tons of restaurants and shops. The Dubai Fountain is unique and of course right next to the hotel. Great rooms. We did not use the spa facility but it looked great. The Burj Khalifa can be seen from the hotel and is close enough to walk to. The metro is also close by if you want to go out on the town. A great hotel choice while in Dubai.

Room Tip: All of them are great, you will not have a problem.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear LilianaEmilio,

Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel, and we are all very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hoping we may see you again soon on your next visit to Dubai.

With kind regards, Vincent

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights combined with a business trip. The hotel is is very nice very nice. Not as impressive as Address Downtown. But the staff was superb and very attentive. The Concerige Team and the bellmen were very helpful as well as the team during breakfast. The hotel is very well managed and will please a leisure as well as a business guest. Great wireless connectivity and even for free. Big plus! We can highly recommend the hotel. One will not be disapointed. Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Thomas_K1002013,

We are very thankful for your gracious review of our hotel, and so very grateful that you have shared your experience with fellow travelers. We hope you may welcome you back with us again very soon.

Until next time, Vincent

Reviewed November 10, 2013

A fantastic hotel! Extremely attentive employees, great location, fantastic rooms. Booked a studio suite and got bumped up to a Junior Suite with separate living room and very spacious bathroom, sweet :-). If you're looking for a relaxing stay in a super luxurious hotel without all the main stream tourists you'll find at the beach resorts stay at The Address Dubai Mall. You will not be disappointed!
The hotel has got a large pool however the amount of sun beds is quite small considering the pool is used by both hotel guests and residents. Make sure you top up your tan in the morning as the sun does sneak behind the building by about 2.30pm. The Dubai Mall is directly attached to the hotel, great for shopping and breakfast/lunch/dinner. All major sights in Dubai are within a 20 mins taxi ride.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear Knabs26,

We are very appreciative of your kind review, I am certain fellow travelers will value your opinion the same. We thank you for your helpful and very nice comments of your experience with us, I will be happy to also share with my team.

Looking forward to see you again in Dubai, Vincent

Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is my first time to visit Dubai, I have heard very good things about Dubai and the address Dubai mall. Latterly what I have heard away less than what I experienced. It was one of the best experienced I have ever try. Start from the reservation to the check out representative along with the location. Good for family,single and more. Attached to the Dubai mall. Close to the Dubai fountain. The hotel has three restaurant, kids club and babysitter services ( provide through the house keeper) I stayed at one bedroom apartment very large enough to accommodate you with your family part of 4. The view very nice to be honest I can't give any single complain. The valley very helpful and fast although the hotel was very busy. With no doubt make it your first choose when you want to visit Dubai. And don't miss the dinner atmosphere at the swimming pool.
I want to go back

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Nowaiser,

Thank you for your very gracious review of our hotel and to have shared your experience with fellow travelers. My team will be very proud to receive your comments!

Looking forward to welcome you back again very soon.

Kind regards, Vincent

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I visit Dubai with my husband several times a year and I stay at The Address Dubai Mall every time. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are spacious. The bathroom is also big with a standing shower and a Jacuzzi tub and double sinks. They have a great spa which I make sure to visit every time I'm there. They offer many services and the massages are really relaxing. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful and quick to respond. The only thing I don't like are their mattresses. They are very uncomfortable. On the other hand, I really like the hotel's connectivity to the biggest mall in Dubai, The Dubai Mall. I spend a lot of time at the mall so I find it very convenient to step out of the hotel and be at the mall without the hassle of searching for a taxi. I wouldn't consider staying at another hotel in Dubai.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank S B
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear S B,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel with fellow travelers. We are very appreciative of your loyalty and are honored by your kind endorsement. Your experience is well received and also have noted comments on your bedding feedback.

Looking forward to welcome you back again very soon, Vincent

Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband's company booked us at this hotel and it was the perfect choice. We were upgraded to an apartment when we arrived, so the added bonus of a lounge and kitchen. We had two balconies and amazing views, although I probably would have preferred to have a view on the Burj Khalifa . . . The location is perfect: easy access to Dubai Mall, DIFC etc. The staff are lovely and the service is impeccable. Don't forget to try the Spa! We'll definitely be staying here next time we are visiting.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Gvamom,

We are very proud to receive this kind review shared with fellow travelers, and glad that your stay was a memorable one!

We are very appreciative of your loyalty and hoping to welcome you and your husband back again very soon.

Kind regards, Vincent