“Great for shopping”
Review of Address Dubai Mall

Address Dubai Mall
Ranked #75 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Ok, not only for shopping. But the hotel is suitably located just next to Dubai Mall so all you can think about is shopping. Great experience though, everyone is so friendly. The pool bar is great even though they have strict policies; you can not have a shisha before 4pm for example. Breakfast is very good. If you want to have dinner at the hotel, you have to book. Concierge is very helpful for the itineraries.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear dnpsn,

We thank you for sharing your stay experience with us, and appreciate the kind comments and helpful feedback.

Hoping to welcome you back very soon,

With kind regards,

Vincent

Write a ReviewReviews (2,208)

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel has become my favorite hotel to stay in Dubai. I usually opt for a studio as its spacious. Service is excellent. Free wifi in all the hotel. Food is great too. Front desk are so polite and friendly. The concierge team are so helpful and get out of their way to help you. Always enjoyed my stays here.

One note. Apartments and studios are located on floors 15 upwards and have a different elevator than the normal rooms which go upto the 14th floor.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear NooN-BH,

We are very appreciative of your positive review of our hotel, my team will be very proud to know that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow travelers, and hoping to welcome you back again very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We celebrated my wife's birthday in this hotel and it was amazing. The staff were friendly, location was perfect and complementary room setup was amazing. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Dubai because it couldn't get any better if you want to see Dubai.

Room Tip: If you are celebrating a special event, please make sure to notify them after booking
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Hadi H,

Thank you for this excellent review, and we are very proud to know we have delivered you a memorable stay at our hotel!. We hope to welcome you back again very soon on your next trip to Dubai.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I loved my stay with The Address Dubai Mall!!!
First, the environment is so pleasant, staff very warm and welcoming, they get you the best available. They are very attentive to your needs from the moment you step in until you get your luggage into your room.. I was twice given a small apartment instead of a regular hotel room, at a high floor, with beautiful views of Burj Khalifa and the downtown.
The room design and facilities are state of the art. Finely designed, spacious, with every single detail thought of. Nespresso coffee and machine with different flavors, all toiletries you can think of including a loofa, TV channel with hundreds of stations, comfortable bed.. Room extremely clean (as you'd expect) with beautiful smell, speedy free internet, even for non-guests... everything to make you feel you wanna stay at your hotel room and actually not leave it!! The breakfast is delicious with a big variety of items!
Apart from that, the location can't be better!! Directly connected to Dubai Mall through Bloomingdales, you can literally get down to shop, eat, drink, and spend fun time minutes away from where you're staying.
I can't think of a better place to stay if you want that location of Down Town Dubai (not the beach).
Highly recommended. Happy stays.. Happy atmosphere, and can't wait to be back!

Room Tip: Ask for an apartment if available. Usually given for the same price as a standard room. It has a kit...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Diala S
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Dear Diala_S,

We are very grateful for your kind review of our hotel and sharing your experience with fellow travelers. We are also very pleased that you had a memorable stay with us and appreciate your detailed comments for us, my team will be very proud!

Hoping to welcome you back again very soon..

Until next time, Vincent

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very impressed with the attention to detail of this hotel. All elements of operations, facilities and decor have been thought of and polished to a world class 5 star level. Better than any Hilton, all things considered, and great value for money.

If you are shopping this location is perfect, as the hotel is attached to the biggest mall in the world. I hired a car and spent my time driving to Abu Dhabi and back so Im not sure about its proximity to Dubai city attractions outside of the mall (as these attractions were not what I was focused on).

I booked a room with lounge access and everything was exactly as promised. The brand new limousine was waiting for me at the airport, along with excellent chauffeur service and warm welcoming facilities (individual lounge dedicated to the hotel at the airport). The refreshments, breakfast, and canapés were fantastic, and this is something that is a hallmark of a hotel that pays close attention to luxurious details. The facilities in the lounge are free, and most hotels are stingy with how they are appointed. I eat a lot, and I am (admittedly) very fussy when it comes to good food. I always expect to have to pay the extra (in this case around $15US) for a 'full' breakfast in the main restaurant downstairs. This was not needed, as the lounge had everything I needed, with a great level of quality. Did I mention it was included in the price of these rooms?! The staff in the lounge we also helpful, remembering me by name and always looking for ways that they can assist me during my stay.

Also, it should be mentioned that the operations/guest management processes were phenomenal. Everyone knew who I was and what my next move would be. For example, the staff in the lounge knew I had booked the transfer to the airport and when it was for without me having to say a thing. It's the little things like this that made the difference.

For these reasons above, I would highly recommend the rooms that come with access to the lounge.

The staff were professional, speak any language you need them to, were genuinely motivated to ensure that you enjoyed your stay, and took care of every detail. Mostly by anticipation and politely asking permission. This goes for everyone, from the porters and doorman (who looked after the Lamborghini i was driving extremely well) to the reception staff.

I would also like to make a special mention to the concierge Marya. She is an extremely proficient member of staff at this establishment. She was handling multiple enquiries simultaneously, administration duties that are a part of her role, and assisting me in arranging a complicated situation with my car. She literally saved my trip, as without her assistance I would have missed my appointments and wasted the entire trip. And she did all of this with grace and professionalism.

Stayed in room 608
Arrived on a Friday and left on Sunday
Airport transfer takes around 30 minutes, traffic was not an issue in the mid afternoon - both days.
Bed was top quality (cloud 9 level)
Bathroom was huge, and extremely well appointed - more than enough for a couple

Room Tip: Make sure you choose the right The Address Hotel, they are both 'downtown' but only one is c...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear YoungAussieExec,

We are so very appreciative of your amazing review of our hotel, and most pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. My team will also be very proud to receive your comments, we will also recognize Marya for her special attention to you, as well as our Club Lounge team. We hope to welcome you back very soon to Dubai.

Until next time,

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Decided to break the trip from Australia to Paris by spending a few nights in Dubai. Having booked a club lounge room we were pleasantly upgraded to a club suite ...and given access to it after arriving at the hotel at 5.45 am ...very happy. The room was very spacious with every amenity you would ever require. The staff at the lounge were excellent with a great sense of humour but very professional given their role. Direct access from the hotel to the very large mall was also handy...would definitely stay there again :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear tugboatgoldcoast,

Thank you for your kind review and our entire team is extremely proud to receive your generous and gracious comments. I will especially thank our executive lounge team for making your stay a memorable one!

Until next time,

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed there last December. The staff were helpful and friendly. The room was clean and spacious. The in-room breakfast was really good. Location is a big big plus.

The room was equipped with a Nespresso machine.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear anoud1,

Thank you for sharing your review with us on your stay at our hotel. We are all pleased you enjoyed our property and hoping to welcome you back again very soon.

With kind regards, Vincent