“Nice Location ...”
Review of Address Dubai Mall

Address Dubai Mall
Ranked #92 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Nice location next to Dubai Mall and Burn Khalifah and the fountain. One bad side of the hotel is their room service if you are staying in a residence and in the hotel, other than it is nice and quite and fun ...

• Stayed: March 2013
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Ibrahim_Alsuwail,

Thank you very much for your review and feedback on your recent stay with us. I do appreciate your comments for our improvement and will certainly work with my team to make our guest experiences better.

With kind regards, Vincent

There are newer reviews for Address Dubai Mall

Reviewed May 31, 2013

i have loved my stay in the Address Dubai Mall Hotel. its a luxury hotel Next to Dubai mall with all of its Stuff. one other thing is barber shop was excellent and clean but its pet of expensive. as overall if i would like to visit Dubai again and have a romantic date sure it will be in the Address Dubai Mall. Breakfast was Super excellent i love it.

Room Tip: Ask for room in front of Dubai Mall Gate Lovely View :)
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Fahad A

Dear Fahad A,

We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us. My team will be very pleased to read your review and experience and we do hope to welcome you back for that special occasion very soon..

Until then, Vincent

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Stayed two night at The Address Dubai Mall after living in Dubai for nearly there years. We stayed after our house was packed up before we flew out for good. I'd visited The Address reveal times (meetings, guest pick-ups, restaurant, etc.) but this was the first time to stay overnight. Very pleased. Staff was very friendly and check-in/out was smooth and efficient. Excellent breakfast at the NA3 restaurant and kids loved the pool. The hotel was able to accommodate adjoining rooms for our family. As it's attached to the mall it is by default incredibly convenient. There are many, many hotel choices in Dubai. You won't go wrong with The Address Dubai Mall.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Steve S,

Thank you for this very gracious and positive review of our hotel. Our entire team appreciates this feedback and we are pleased that you have rated us so highly, and more importantly, that we delivered service and a memorable stay to your expectations.

Wishing you all the best, and to welcome you back one day again to Dubai,

Vincent

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We got in from London at 6:30am and we were at the hotel at 8am. Sure enough the room with king bed was not yet available but the front desk gentleman (looks like he was the front desk manager) asked my receptionist to chek a twin bed. Sure enough one was available and we took it so we didn't have to wait. That's service!

Our room had a great view of Dubai and the Dubai Mall. Our hotel was connected to the mall so going there for shopping and meals was super easy. When they say it's the biggest mall in Dubai, they weren't kidding! It's huge. We were even able to get a hop-on hop-off Dubai Tour from the mall. THis is one bus ride not to be missed if you want to see Dubai.

Our deluxe room had everything a true 5-star room should have...plus more. Our balcony overlooking the pool added more charm.

The reception, the concierge and the super helpful and friendly staff make us plan our return trip to The Address very soon. We truly enjoyed our stay. We look forward to coming back again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear benjieguev,

We are very thankful for your recent review, and so glad our team was able to deliver star level service to you upon arrival and throughout your stay. We are very pleased that you had such an enjoyable experience and I am personally proud of my team who have extended their warm service to you.

Looking forward to welcome you back again very soon,

Vincent

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I would like to personally thank you and your staff for the wonderful hospitality extended to me whilst on the recent famil to Dubai. Your hotel is exemplary for the excellent service I received. The room was lovely and to be spoilt with a room for myself was such a delight and I thank you heartily for this significant difference as well the food was fabulous and the location was incredible, being able to look out and see the Burj Khalifa. I have come home wanting to take my own family to Dubai and will certainly recommend a stay to my clients at the Address Hotel Dubai Mall.

To be so comfortable and have a feeling of safety whilst in your hotel, and in your country, is nothing short of a highly recommended tourist destination and in particular your hotel with the attention to detail for all guests, is second to none.

Once again, thank you for your warm hospitality.

Room Tip: Rooms facing west have views of the Burj Khalifa as well as sunshine in the evening. The pool is on...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Ozhappiness,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on your recent visit with us, we are very proud to receive your extra kind comments. We are pleased that we have delivered a high level of service to you and your family as described, and my team are highly motivated to welcome you back again in the very near future. Thank you also for your positive support of our hotel.

Until next time, Vincent

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I used to stay at The address downtown but the last time I tried to stay there it was fully booked so since I like to stay near Dubai mall I booked at The address Dubai mall . I stayed for 5 days they were very friendly very nice atmosphere . smells so nice. smiling ppl everywhere. big room. nice view. quick service. I really do recommend it for everybody to stay there.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Dear tootatoota,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on your recent stay, my team will be very proud to hear that you have been well treated, achieving our purpose for all of our visiting guests! We hope you will consider us again on your next visit to Dubai..

Until then, Vincent

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great hotel. It's inside Dubai Mall - one of the biggest malls in UAE. All I had to do was to take the lift into to lobby which was connected to the Mall. The room was very nice - had a nice view. The bathroom was really nice too. Shower and bathtub were separate. Would definitely recommend it. The only down side was that the room service wasn't good. I ordered chicken makhni - Indian cuisine which tasted like tomato soup. Was disappointed with the food. But all in all it was a good experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear alirash,

Thank you for your very kind review of our hotel, we are very appreciative and pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have also taken note of your in room dining experience and have already shared with my culinary team for their further review and immediate improvement.

with very best regards, Vincent