“Worth what you pay!”

Address Dubai Mall
Ranked #92 of 550 Hotels in Dubai
“Worth what you pay!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The Address Dubai Mall a nice, clean hotel with good service quality. The staff are caring and very helpful. I had booked a Club Room, but I was upgraded to a spacious suite, nice bathroom...
This hotel is much better than many 5-stars in Duabi, I do not say there is no hotel better than this one.
My experience regarding noise was different from some other travelers who were bothered by the construction noise. may be I had a room at different side of the hotel.
Not every thing was perfect at this hotel. Although I had asked for arranged transfer from the airport, when I arrived they were not prepared and took about 10 minutes to arrange it.
Anyway, this hotel will be on my top list and probably go back there.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Dear Amir F,

Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel, as well as sharing your feedback of your experience with our services while staying with us. We do appreciate your comments and note areas we may improve for the future for our valued guests. Hoping to welcome you back to our hotel again very soon.

With kind regards, Vincent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (342)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Southeast
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This was my fourth trip to Dubai and, of the previous three hotels, my fourth, The Address Hotel will be the most memorable. It was not do so much for the room but rather the quality of the staff. The room was rather smallish and overlooked the pool area. The furnishings particularly the chair were way too large for this too layout.

The staff from the Front Door staff, Bellmen and the front desk staff were very attentive, efficient and professional. There were two brothers at the front door when I arrived 08-04-12 that could not have been better. Front desk were very good also. Overall this was an excellent hotel experience except for the small room with large furniture.

The bar staff were consistently attentive and they did a good job The bar menu was more then adequate for a quick meal

The location of this hotel The Dubai Mall, gives The Address some great options within walking distance of your room.

Overall The Address Dubai Mall is a must stay in Dubai if your budget allows. I'll be back.

Room Tip: Don't overlook the pool
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear ostephyte,

We are extremely appreciative of your very positive review of our hotel and kind commendation of our staff, and also acknowledge your guest room feedback. Our entire team is very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look greatly forward to welcome you back very soon.

Until next time, Vincent
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Have stayed at The Address Dubai Mall a few times and I love it. The location is good, the service is very good too. " it's the right address in Dubai" I would recommend it to any one any day! I recently spent 7 nights there in February (13th - 20th) celebrate my birthday, I had 2 rooms there, a suite and a deluxe room for me and my 3 friends. The hotel was so helpful and made sure both rooms were a stone throw away from each other which is rare in most hotels... Keep it up guys!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Shux4e,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with us, and pleased you have enjoyed our hotel. I will happily share your comments with my team, and we are very appreciative of your kind recommendation to other travelers.

Hoping to see you again soon in Dubai, and of course, at our Address!

Very best regards, Vincent
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I loved the address dubai mall!!So welcoming and helpful staff,specially i would highlight Mr.Robin,so professional and helpful manager. Also Guvy and Ronald from the club,the gentleman,who checked me in,and also housekeeping team. We were celebrating anniversary with my fiance,so housekeeping team together with room service guys helped me big time to arrange the celebration. So thank you for the great experience and good memories!
In general stay was great! We were enjoying;-)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Swissffff,

We are very appreciative of your recent celebration stay with us and proud that have left you with pleasant memories. I will certainly ensure that our team members highlighted, Robin, Juvy and Ronald are recognized for impressing you and your fiance'.

Hoping to welcome you both back to Dubai very soon..

Kind regards,

Vincent
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Excellent hotel located in the most attractive area of Dubai. Dubai Mall, Khalifa Tower and Traditional Market are steps away. Moer family oriented atmosphere if compared with Address Hotel Downtown. excellent SPA and large swimming pool area. Special place for kids where they can play with supervision while you can enjoy a message in the SPA.

Room Tip: This hotel offers rooms and apartments. When travelling in couples, you really don't need to sta...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear T-Junction,

We are very pleased you enjoyed our hotel with your family, it is important for us that we make you feel at home away from home. Hoping you will return to Dubai for another visit with us.

Kind regards, Vincent
Dufftown, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Amazing service from an international team. We were spoiled on our birthdays with rose petals on the bed and elephants, crabs and swans made out of towels by Housekeeping. Great club floor with substantial offerings. Outstanding food and beverage. The adjacent shopping mall has it all even a Hamleys. Rooms have to die for views of Dubai.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Peter v,

Thank you very much for your gracious review of our hotel, and very pleased we could treat you extra special on your celebration stay with us. I wil happily share with my team, and we do look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Until then, Vincent
lagos
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was a very short business trip and I'm glad I stayed at The Address. Very accessible and located within the Dubai Downtown area. Nice room. I stayed on the 14th Floor and the view wasn't so bad, though the Burj Khalifa wasnt exactly visible from the "Deluxe Burj View Room"

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear dappie,

Thank you for your review of our hotel and pleased you have enjoyed your stay with us. I have also noted your comments on Burj Khalifa view from your selected room type!

With kind regards,