Address Dubai Mall
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$173
$123
$272
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$181
$136
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$210
$230
$189
$218
$196
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
JW Marriott
$1,906
$191
$1,457
$1,225
2,427 results
All reviewsdubai mallcabana restaurantburj khalifadirect accessspecial thanksin room dininghouse keepingthe club loungeexcellent hotelbusiness tripkids clubhindna3na3bloomingdaleskarnamrmoses
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Have stayed at The Address Dubai Mall a few times and I love it. The location is good, the service is very good too. " it's the right address in Dubai" I would recommend it to any one any day! I recently spent 7 nights there in February (13th - 20th) celebrate my birthday, I had 2 rooms there, a suite and a deluxe room for me and my 3 friends. The hotel was so helpful and made sure both rooms were a stone throw away from each other which is rare in most hotels... Keep it up guys!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear Shux4e,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with us, and pleased you have enjoyed our hotel. I will happily share your comments with my team, and we are very appreciative of your kind recommendation to other travelers.

Hoping to see you again soon in Dubai, and of course, at our Address!

Very best regards, Vincent

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I loved the address dubai mall!!So welcoming and helpful staff,specially i would highlight Mr.Robin,so professional and helpful manager. Also Guvy and Ronald from the club,the gentleman,who checked me in,and also housekeeping team. We were celebrating anniversary with my fiance,so housekeeping team together with room service guys helped me big time to arrange the celebration. So thank you for the great experience and good memories!
In general stay was great! We were enjoying;-)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear Swissffff,

We are very appreciative of your recent celebration stay with us and proud that have left you with pleasant memories. I will certainly ensure that our team members highlighted, Robin, Juvy and Ronald are recognized for impressing you and your fiance'.

Hoping to welcome you both back to Dubai very soon..

Kind regards,

Vincent

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Excellent hotel located in the most attractive area of Dubai. Dubai Mall, Khalifa Tower and Traditional Market are steps away. Moer family oriented atmosphere if compared with Address Hotel Downtown. excellent SPA and large swimming pool area. Special place for kids where they can play with supervision while you can enjoy a message in the SPA.

Room Tip: This hotel offers rooms and apartments. When travelling in couples, you really don't need to stay in their apartment. They are less luxury.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear T-Junction,

We are very pleased you enjoyed our hotel with your family, it is important for us that we make you feel at home away from home. Hoping you will return to Dubai for another visit with us.

Kind regards, Vincent

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Amazing service from an international team. We were spoiled on our birthdays with rose petals on the bed and elephants, crabs and swans made out of towels by Housekeeping. Great club floor with substantial offerings. Outstanding food and beverage. The adjacent shopping mall has it all even a Hamleys. Rooms have to die for views of Dubai.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Peter v,

Thank you very much for your gracious review of our hotel, and very pleased we could treat you extra special on your celebration stay with us. I wil happily share with my team, and we do look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Until then, Vincent

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was a very short business trip and I'm glad I stayed at The Address. Very accessible and located within the Dubai Downtown area. Nice room. I stayed on the 14th Floor and the view wasn't so bad, though the Burj Khalifa wasnt exactly visible from the "Deluxe Burj View Room"

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Vincent M, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear dappie,

Thank you for your review of our hotel and pleased you have enjoyed your stay with us. I have also noted your comments on Burj Khalifa view from your selected room type!

With kind regards,