Address Dubai Mall
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$168
$123
$272
Hotels.com
$300
$249
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$211
$155
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$180
$121
Trip.com
$228
$189
$357
$294
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
JW Marriott
$240
$191
$1,338
$1,225
2,426 results
All reviewsdubai mallcabana restaurantburj khalifadirect accessspecial thanksin room dininghouse keepingthe club loungeexcellent hotelbusiness tripkids clubhindna3na3bloomingdaleskarnamrmoses
Reviewed March 23, 2012

The location of the hotel is just perfect; opens into adjoining Dubai mall - where you can spend many an hour and most of your dollars if you feel like it. I was here for a business event in the hotel and am quite happy overall with the levels of service et al. I do wish my room was a tad larger but then, considering the amount of time I spent in it - I really shouldn't complain.

I specifically asked for a room with a view of the Burj Khalifa; was surprised when the staff told me 'All rooms have a Burj Khalifa view'... Well, my room did have a view (I needed to crane my neck out of the balcony), but many of my colleagues had a view of the pool and downtown Dubai instead. I liked the view my room had, I could watch traffic for hours if I wished. For context, my room was exactly above the hotel entrance on Floor 5.

I'd read a few of the 'terrible reviews' here on TA and am glad to report that nothing of the sort happened with me. In fact, I don't have anything to complain about so I'm going with a 'VG' rating here.

Room Tip: King Bed & Burj Khalifa view
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Pratish M
TADMM, Hotel Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2012

Dear PratishMenon,
Good day and thank you for your positive report on tripadvisor. I am fortunate enough to have the opportunity to share you feedback to our team. We would like to welcome you back to The Address Dubai Mall Hotel in the near future and I would like to offer my personal assistance to ensure your stay is even better for your next visit as we are very appreciative you took your time to share your positive feedback. I have also noted your preferences in your profile to ensure your satisfaction.
Thank you once again for your positive feedback!

Reviewed March 23, 2012

The staff are really well trained and very professional in their dealings. Our suite was very comfortable and spacious - particularly liked the coffee machine. Great location for the mail and shopping with easy access to the monorail. All areas were very clean and modern. Very positive experience.

Dear Lesley W,
Good day and a very sincere thank you for your feedback on tripadvisor. It is truly great to read that we have gained yet another loyal customer and this is very much appreciated. I invite you to contact me for you next visit as we strive to make your succeeding visits even better.
I look forward to welcoming you back to The Address Dubai Mall Hotel and I shall share your feedback with my entire team.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

If you are in Dubai for shopping then this is where you should stay ! Free wifi, direct access to Dubai mall, they have to type of accommodation; hotel rooms and apartments , both are great ans spacious.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Samer A,
Good day and thank you for your feedback on tripadvisor. We are very fortunate to have the Dubai Mall connected to us and the product that meets your high expectations and satisfaction. It is with great enthusiasm that I share your comments with my team. They show great pride in a job well done.
Thank you for that opportunity to gain your loyalty. I do very much hope that you return to The Address Dubai Mall for we are grateful and will ensure your stay is exceptional every time.
Please feel free to contact me so I may assist with your reservation upon your next visit.
Kind regards,

Reviewed March 18, 2012

After booking for a special occasion, we were disappointed with the lack of care towards guests. We were not informed of construction work when booking and found ourselves being woken at 7am to loud drilling. The noise of the music from the bar/club provided an incessant beat into the early hours. A disappointing, expensive and sleepless stay.

3  Thank Polly330

Dear Polly330,
Good day and thank you for taking the time to offer us your feedback during your stay here at The Address Dubai Mall Hotel. It is concerning to read your comments but we do take them as constructive.
Please accept my apologies for the challenges you experienced this is not indicative of what we like to offer our guests to gain their loyalty. With another opportunity I would like to personally see to your reservation to attempt to regain your patronage.
It is with your feedback that allows us to reflect on our product and remove any challenges from reoccurring.
Thank you once again and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Had been here in March first week for my anniversary celebration.
During checkin we found that there was aproblem with our bookings, and the dates varied. However we were immediately offered to be upgraded to a suite for the inconvenience, much to our delight.
The room was fabulous and had lot of facilities, plus a great view. You'll get either burj facing or city facing view.
The location is terrific and dubai mall is linked from inside the hotel, while metro station is abt 1 km away.
The breakfast spread was decent enough and staff was quite friendly. Overall a great experience and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
TADMM, Hotel Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2012

Dear Ravim84,

Good day and thank you very much for your valuable review on tripadvisor. Congratulations on your anniversary, it is nice and we are thankful that you chose use to stay with. I have shared your email with our team as they are quite keen to hear all our success stories in which they were able to contribute.

I will be sending you an email, through tripadvisor as a personal thank you. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel before or during your next anniversary, so we may build further to create more positive memories for you.

In closing, I would like to thank you once again for your contribution and most gracious feedback.