“Consistent dining spot with a great vibe!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Karma Kafe

Karma Kafe
Ranked #215 of 9,478 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view, Bar scene, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Karma Kafe is an award winning pan Asian restaurant and lounge from the creators of world renowned Buddha-Bar, located in the heart of Downtown Dubai. Offering a fusion of pan Asian and International flavors, as well as opulent surroundings and eclectic beats, Karma Kafe is a unique dining and nightlife destination. The outdoor terrace offers breathtaking views of the Dubai Fountain and the Burj Khalifa, which are essential sightings for all visitors to the city. This hidden gem can be found in an intimate corner of Souk Al Bahar, Downtown Dubai.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Consistent dining spot with a great vibe!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Karma Kafe is one of the older spots in the ever growing list of outlets at Souk al Bahar but still a firm favourite with residents as well as tourists as they have one of the best terraces with a view of the fountains in good weather! Mouthwatering sushi with cocktails, perfect mood music and lighting and it makes for a much more intimate setting than what you get at big brother Buddha Bar.

• Czech first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“FAB Night spot in Dubai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

KARMA Kafe is one of my favourite places in Dubai. The staff are friendly, must say the managers are doing a super job. They offer delicious food, snacks and an extensive drinks menu with special ingredients. From the terrace there is the view of Burj Khalifa and the dancing fountain. Plush red decor and every so often a Dj blasting out good music and people take to the floor. Not to forget Ladies night with three free drinks every Tuesday !!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

“Very good but not economy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

I had great time. I enjoyed it.
Please let me know if you have any special offer as mostly we have guest but its not economy to bring them!!!

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exquisite dining and relaxing atmos.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

A gem in the midst of souq al bahar, Karma Kafe has not failed to meet and exceed expectations everytime one visits. A must go place to enjoy excellent views, zen like atmos, expert innovative mixes for drinks and most importantly a delightful selection of food.

Good value for money, excellent service - definitely a show stopped for a relaxed evening with our partner or a casual drink do with colleagues.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great Food - TERRIBLE service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

I enjoy a good night out in Dubai with friends and good food. That was the case until one of the managers ruined the night for me.

Firstly, I had booked the table for 8.30pm but had to keep chasing until we managed to be sat down at 9pm. The manager then informs us that we are no longer within the hours of "ladies" night and therefore we would have to pay full price.

Secondly, when I tried to discuss with him, he yells across the table "NO NEED TO SHOUT". I was not shouting, the place is loud and I simply raised my voice so that he can hear me!

After much debate with my friend, he finally agrees to "allow" the ladies night rate... however ignores my requests all night and stares extremely rudely across at me.

I have NEVER had such hostile behaviour at a restaurant in my life, and especially from a manager. I would like to go back for the food and atmosphere but this individual has ruined it for me...

Terribly disappointing and Karma Kafe should be ashamed to have a terrible member of staff on board.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant