“Excellent Indian Fayre”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Marina
Description: Amid minimalist opulence, at award-winning Indego by Vineet, the textures, flavours and expressive range of Indian cuisine are sumptuously brought alive. Guided by Michelin-starred Chef Vineet Bhatia, this restaurant is cherished for its exquisite contemporary combination of traditional spices and ingredients with fine-dining presentation.
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Some of the best Indian food that we have experienced. The Lamb Trio starter proves that a core ingredient (Lamb) can somehow be made to taste completely different, three times!

5  Thank ColinLayton
Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I've never written a review in trip advisor but after my experience at Indigo I felt compelled to write one. As a restaurateur you can imagine that I could be very critical, but from the second me my wife and two year old daughter were seated this dining experience was flawless. The food was very tasty, immaculately presented and the service was professional and very child friendly. If your visiting Dubai this place is s must.

4  Thank Mcrolla
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Quite simply superb from start to finish. We ate at quite a few of the trip advisor top restaurants while on holiday and it is very close between Indego and Zuma in our opinion it just depends on the sort of atmosphere you want/like. Zuma is more upbeat whereas Indego is more relaxed. They have signature dishes (ask the waiters) which were all excellent, by far the best Indian food we have ever had. We had the mixed grill for 2, the prawns in coconut and the chicken tikka biriyani. Acompanied with peshwari nann and mixed vegetables. The popadoms and sauces are different but again very nice then you get given a vegetable chat which again was delicious. Make sure you don't go to the restaurant having had a big lunch.... We would have loved to try a desert but were too full.

4  Thank CHandGT
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I guess when you have three faultless visits previously, your expectations may become unrealistic. The service was faultless and the food brilliant and you should go, but I guess the wow factor was missing for me as familiarity may have bred some contempt.

1  Thank George Best
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Gorgeous food. Its very expensive though so bring your plastic :) I had the seafood biryani which was lovely but could have done with a bit more variety of seafood in it. Hubby had the lamb shank which was melt in the mouth. We had a dessert plate to finish. The stand out piece was the chocolate samosa.Wow!! Dont leave without trying it!! Beautiful surrounds and pleasant staff. I would recommend

5  Thank babydoll27