Ways to Experience Safaroz
from $62.00
More Info
from $85.00
More Info
All reviews desert camp dune bashing shisha mansour punctual dessert falcon guide safari tour
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Excellent tour, well organized. Was very funny, and our guide Mansoor was really good. He also mades a lot of pictures of us. The food was pretty good and it was a lot. In addition sandboarding was a nice experience too. Thank you Mansoor for this wonderful day.

Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

Woooooowhoooo it was really great. My spouse and myself was picked up by our guide Mr Mansoor from our hotel. He was very punctual and very helpful throughout the whole trip. When we were doing quad bike my wife fall off from the bike and my Mansoor immediately offered first aid. He was very friendly.. he helped us taking photos in capturing the best and unforgettable moments. After the mind blowing events such as the red dune bashing, sand boarding camel ride and shows he arranged for the campfire and introduced us to the falcon man Mr Mohamed Ali and Mr abdhu (the Shesha man) who was providing us with different flavours. They were entertaining us for the whole night. Mesmerising experience at the lonely dessert with only the 4 of us. Amazing. I would strongly recommend everyone to try this. 100% worth the money.

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

It was a greate experience with the driver Mr. Mansoor. He was very friendly and best guide who i met before. My family really happy and satisfied with this safary tour and it was best tour course which my family tried during 5 days staying in Dubai. I really want to recommend Mr. Mansoor for this dessert safari.

Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

One of the best experience we had. Well organised excellent service and food , very friendly people. And special thanks to Mr Mansoor our guide,who makes this trip so special for us.
Thanks

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Had a great trip in the desert including dune bashing, bbq dinner, henna painting and shisha! Our tour guide Mansoor was awesome! His driving skills in the desert was the highlight of the trip. Thanks for giving us a great time!
Highly recommend tourists not to eat 2 hours before the trip to avoid nauseousness.