“Authentic Moroccan food with nice cafe corner”
Review of Almaz by Momo

Almaz by Momo
Ranked #892 of 9,929 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Moroccan
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The restaurant located in the Mall of Emirates. Serving very delicious and authentic Moroccan food. It has a separate and isolated corner for having beverages and shisha. The ambiance is very nice with some Moroccan decoration and light fixtures. The Moroccan tea is very good, one of the best in Dubai for Moroccan tea lovers specially if associated with their delicious Moroccan sweets.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We tried Almaz by Momo which is located in the Mall of the Emirates and we had by far the best green tea there. We ordered a shisha which we also greatly enjoyed. People seemed to enjoy their dishes (Everything looked good). Almaz by Momo is the only place in the Emirates Mall that offers an indoor Shisha. The place is always crowded. I love how most of the waiters are dressed (Morrocan clothing.. See my picture of one of the waiters!) The ventillation is good because you don't get bothered by the smoke. Would recommend if you want to have a great cup of Morrocan tea !

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I really like the food here.It is very cozy and the food exceptional. Although not very knowledgable about Moroccan cuisine, some natives tell me this is as close to good home made food in Dubai

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very good Moroccan food in the heart of Dubai. Food really tastes like homemade, service is perfect but Music too loud (perhaps i am getting old...).
The sea bream fish is out of this world, highly recommended.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I love this place, i have been going there for a while now, delicious food and arabian inspired sweets, located at the sophisticated Harvey Nichols at the mall of the emirates.
however with my previous visits all was great except for today, went to lunch around 13h( early lunch hours for dubai ) was seated and the music was extremely annoying. The song was on repeat mode and on a loud volume, the song was about the war and violent to hear especially in a luxury restaurant. I have asked the hostess which seemed really bored she didn't even reacted. I have asked the waiter and he started to laugh and said you have to speak with my manager.
the manager came which I'm sure he knows nothing about client services and hospitality and i have asked him if its possible to play another song he replied no, it s on the system we cannot change. I said fine the pls lower the volume and he also replied no with a very rude attitude. i just left the place and probably wouldn't want to come back to see such attitude.