“Nice hotel with friendly staff”

Raintree Hotel, Deira City Centre
Ranked #340 of 563 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I stayed here with my husband and son for a week for Christmas holidays. we had nice room with a huge private terrace. All the staff were very friendly and specially every morning seeing Mimi`s smiley face made us feel very welcomed.

1  Thank Parvinkashani
Deepak S, Director of Sales at Raintree Hotel, Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2012

Dear Guest,

The team at Suha City Hotel by Mondo expresses gratitude for choosing us as your host while in Dubai recently. It is a complete pleasure to receive such a positive feedback about our hospitality standards. Your kind words have been shared with the team and we feel privileged to earn accolades on this prestigious public forum. We believe in exceeding guests’ expectations and the upkeep of the property stands as an evidence to this. We are indeed a very amiable staff, thank you for acknowledging it here.

We would love to play your hosts on your next trip as well.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel. I had a nice quiet room with Wifi where I could get work done. Room and bathroom were quite clean. This is very important for me as I dont like to feel "dirty" when coming back from a long day of meetings. I like to relax and take a nice shower. My hotel rate came with Breakfast. Initially, the reception said breakfast was not included. Luckily I printed out my invoice to show that breakfast was included. Not a big thing but just a pain having to explain and waiting for the confirmation (took about two days to confirm). Don't ask why it took so long. Hotel is also close to the airport and close to the City Center shopping mall. Like another reviewer stated, I was in Dubai alone and so the fast foods in the mall were extremely convenient. There is also a Carrefour where I bought some drinks and snacks to be eaten in the hotelroom. There's also a nice movie theater. I would stay there again!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Hosting you as our guest was a great experience. Being one of the most sought after business hotels in Dubai, we always strive to give our patrons a stay worth remembering. We are indeed a very friendly and well trained staff. Our F&B team works really hard to take guests on culinary journey. Considering cleanliness as one of the priorities in the property, we serve with highest level of hospitality and state-of-the-art amenities.

Conveniently located near to the airport and City Center shopping mall, we offer matchless standards of service. However, we have also taken a serious note of the concern raised by you and we assure you of instant amendments as applicable.

We look forward to serving you with best in hospitality on your next trip as well.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Stayed here December 6th - 10th 2012. This hotel is literally less than a minute walk from Deira City Center where hundreds of shops and restaurants and a massive food court are. I was a solo traveler and this was great at dinner time as I prefer eating here alone than in expensive places. Big bus tours operate out of Deira as well which is great for a 9am start. Hotel was quiet and I had room 204 which had a private balcony (one of only 6 rooms in the hotel with them) so if you want to sit outside request a room on the 2nd floor. The room was large, modern with all the essentials, sky tv and free wifi which was great although the signal wasn't something too write home about.

Hotel has a big pool which is on the roof which is quiet during the day. The hot tub is cold as well which is great. Gym is large with lots of weights and machines and was empty for the duration of my stay. Business center and free printing was a bonus. I didn't get breakfast or use the hotel shisha bar as it was a bit pricey but looked very nice.

Some negatives but they won't affect my review score but take note. The full balance of the room was held on my credit card for the duration of my stay which was over 1800 dirhams which I thought was strange. Hot water takes a few minutes to warm up each morning but this seems to be the norm in the Middle East. Taxi drivers were unaware of where the hotel was as it is a new hotel but look for the pink neons if your arriving at night, lifesaver.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone

Room Tip: All Rooms on level 2 apparently have balconies with a large table and chairs. I had room 204 which h...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank iamrhys

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have hosted you on your stay in Dubai. It is a pleasure to note that you had a memorable experience with us and found our location to be an added convenience during your stay. Your kind comment about the amenities and living spaces has been well received by the team at Suha City Hotel by Mondo.
We have noted your concern about holding back the full balance from the credit card has been noted but we use this platform to let you know that it is a policy at the property and we regret the inconvenience caused. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

My wife and I and our 4 year old daughter stayed at the Suha City Hotel from December 2 to December 6, 2012 for a small vacation on our way back from Pakistan. The hotel is located about five minutes from the airport. It is located directly across the street from the Diera City Centre Mall. You cannot ask for a better location. Yes, it is not near new Dubai, but taxis are cheap and the metro is two blocks down the street. It is a nice, quiet area of town. If you are a Muslim, there is a beautiful mosque directly behind the hotel and within walking distance. From check-in to check-out my experience with the staff and the actual hotel was absolutely perfect. Check-in was breeze. My baggage was brought to my room without problem. The room was perfect. If you like modern furniture and modern design, you will love this hotel. The hotel itself is very well kept. Our room was spacious, well kept and cleaned every day. The bed was a queen sized bed and very comfortable. The room includes a two phones, plenty of outlets, bathrobe, slippers, ironing board with iron, safe, 32 in flat screen tv, satellite tv, mini bar, plenty of drawer and closet space and very spacious bathroom with rain shower, shower, which was awesome.The staff provides you with first class service. Isam at the front desk was very helpful from day one in answering all my questions and providing me with the best customer service. The hotel pool and gym and are well kept and clean. Our package included breakfast every morning. It is a breakfast buffet with made to order omelets. Some of the reviews on here will suggest adding other items to the buffet. I think the amount of food choices was sufficient. There is always plenty to eat. Mimi and her staff took care of us like family every morning and will go well out of their way to serve you. Mimi was especially close to my daughter, who happens to have the same name as the hotel. Thank you Mimi for making our stay more pleasant. I've stayed at Hiltons, Hyatts, Marriots and other large chain hotels all across the world. I have never been more satisfied with a hotel as I have been with Suha City Hotel. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. My family and I will be back. Please keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Initially, our cab driver could not find the hotel. The best way to find the hotel is to tell your...
1  Thank desilawyer

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for choosing to stay with us on your way back home to Pakistan. It is a delight to receive your detailed and encouraging feedback on this public forum. Our state-of-the-art amenities make us a preferred hotel in Dubai among discerning travelers.
Your kind comments about the upkeep of our living spaces and associates is inspiring. We once again thank you for sharing your experience with us and look forward to hosting you again at the Suha City Hotel by Mondo.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I was on my business trip to Dubai. Knowing that there will be huge traffic between all emirates during the rush hours, I have selected SUHA city hotel for its ideal location.
I have really enjoyed my stay at this hotel as it impressed me in every ways. They had good and very pleasent staff everywhere. I have enjoyed all my breakfast in the first floor and all their staff was so friendly that I almost felt stating few more days. At breakfast their hotel staff.
Rooms were are clean and equipped with latest amenities that a business man on the travel would need.
I am most surely returning back to this hotel during my next visit.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Arabiaep
Deepak S, Director of Sales at Raintree Hotel, Deira City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have hosted your stay at Suha City Hotel by Mondo. As a premiere business hotel in Dubai, we offer state-of-the-art amenities to corporate travelers and it is a delight to receive your kind comments on this platform about our amenities and matchless standards of service.
We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

The rooms were good, staff very friendly and the quality of the food was good too.

All staff eg mimi and reception staff were very friendly.
Could have more variety at the breakfast table eg crossaints bread variety etc.

The pool was clean and well decorated
Would come again

2  Thank l m

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for choosing us as your accommodation option in Dubai. It is a pleasure to receive your kind comments on this platform. Your feedback about the team has been shared with them and it is a privilege to receive your positive reception about the pool as it is reflective of the continuous upkeep of the property. We have noted your suggestion about the breakfast menu.
We look forward to hosting you again at Suha City Hotel by Mondo.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

First of all, I want to say I was very sceptical about this place, mainly because of the numerous previous reviews from first timers all praising Mimi! Nonetheless, I booked this hotel based on the fact it was close to the airport; I was arriving late at night and as a single female, I didn't want to be travelling too far. I also wanted to be near a mall, so I could easily pop out for breakfast and evening meal. The other factors were near a Metro station and of course free wi-fi!
The check in was a bit slow, but that was no fault of the hotel, apparently my booking from laterooms had not arrived even though I made the booking over a week before arriving. Thankfully I was given a room on the 3rd floor. The room was clean and functional, and nicely decorated. There are bathrobes and slippers provided as well as a full size ironing board and steam iron. There is a really nice rainfall shower but for some reason the water in the washbasin was never warm.
I stayed 3 nights, I didn't eat at the hotel or use any of the other facilities, so I can't comment on them. In the past couple of years, I have stayed at The Arabian Courtyard and Movenpick Deira, both also good, however based on price and convenience, I would definitely stay at the Suha City Hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank blue817

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience with us. It is a pleasure to note that you enjoyed your time with us. Our associates offer inspiring services, testimony to which are the reviews we receive on TripAdvisor. Our easy accessibility makes us a preferred choice among business, leisure and transit travelers. Guest feedback goes a long way in strengthening our services; we have noted your concern about the water in the washrooms.
We also take this opportunity to inform that our fine dining options Chill, our signature restaurant and Shisha Zone up lives the tradition of traditional Arabian Hospitality and we hope to serve you at our superlative dining experience on your next trip to Dubai along with a memorable stay.